Well I hope you're in tip top shape after the show, cause there will be NO MERCY FROM ME FOR THAT SETLIST! :mad::phu:

Parce-que, ta tendresse n'est pas impressionnante, ma tendresse est mieux!

I would kill for a burg right now, I'm so hungry but I'm too lazy to get up :(

Be careful she will fight you to the death... she is small but feisty!!

Nice French btw, I'm impressed ;)

What L said. ;) I might be little but I can put up a good fight. I grew up with tons of male cousins. They taught me the way of the sword. The setlist will be mine. :yesey:

Psh. Je le croirai quand je le verrai.

Sorry you're hungry. I have so much left over Chinese food. It's the only answer after pre-sale fail.

What L said. ;) I might be little but I can put up a good fight. I grew up with tons of male cousins. They taught me the way of the sword. The setlist will be mine. :yesey:

Psh. Je le croirai quand je le verrai.

Sorry you're hungry. I have so much left over Chinese food. It's the only answer after pre-sale fail.

I might have a cheap shot up my sleeve so :p THERE.

Psh. Fais moi confiance, s'il vous plait.

I know that if I fail tomorrow, I'm going to write an emo song and post it on the boards...or even worse...I'll listen to that stupid Owl City song on repeat.

I might have a cheap shot up my sleeve so :p THERE.

Psh. Fais moi confiance, s'il vous plait.

I know that if I fail tomorrow, I'm going to write an emo song and post it on the boards...or even worse...I'll listen to that stupid Owl City song on repeat.

No cheating. That's not fair. And I'll put all my barrier babes on you like fiends. Plus my six foot tall half black, half Puerto Rican roommate. She will scare you.

Tu es beaucoup demander. Mais, je vais essayer, simplement parce que tu es un fan de Muse. Ils sont généralement d'excellentes personnes d'avoir autour.

:LOL: I forgot that song existed until now :LOL:

No cheating. That's not fair. And I'll put all my barrier babes on you like fiends. Plus my six foot tall half black, half Puerto Rican roommate. She will scare you.

Tu es beaucoup demander. Mais, je vais essayer, simplement parce que tu es un fan de Muse. Ils sont généralement d'excellentes personnes d'avoir autour.

:LOL: I forgot that song existed until now :LOL:

Not unless I convert your barrier babes to my cause! Yes I am evil like that. Though I might have some problems with the six foot tall black/Puerto roomie. That combination is like feisty-ness personified. But don't worry, when you're walking away thinking all is good, I will run up behind you, yell "FUMBLE!" and snatch the setlist out of your hand and pull some sort of dramatic escape. You will see.

Ah merci, vous etes tres gentil. Il n'est pas trop demander pour.

And yes it is still around, making my ears bleed and making me go "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SONG ABOUT" everytime its on.

so...... the link is just to ticketmaster......i'm correct in saying that we should all go straight to ticketmaster and enter the password directly there instead of wasting time on the radio website

i'm freaking out like a mad person

today was so depressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've seen muse 3 times off the resistance tour and its deffs the best i've seen!!! i wonder how similar the stage will be..... i wonder how similar the setlist will be...... omg what pants will matt wear!!! too many questions so little physical tickets!

Just got the password and link, I am actually bringing my laptop to work with me, and telling my manager that around 950 I am taking my break to buy tickets. Hope it works out, if not I still have saturday

Hi guys. My problem is that I live in the UK. We went to Teinmouth and Sheffield and now would love to come to MSG. I have been trying on the site presale all day from 10.00am EST with no joy at all. I have tried to register with radio but, of course, have no US address so cannot do this. It would be lovely if someone could PM me the codes and link, please! A ticket stub for Teinmouth and Sheffield, UK, awaits!! Cheers, guys, Neil x

Not unless I convert your barrier babes to my cause! Yes I am evil like that. Though I might have some problems with the six foot tall black/Puerto roomie. That combination is like feisty-ness personified. But don't worry, when you're walking away thinking all is good, I will run up behind you, yell "FUMBLE!" and snatch the setlist out of your hand and pull some sort of dramatic escape. You will see.

Ah merci, vous etes tres gentil. Il n'est pas trop demander pour.

And yes it is still around, making my ears bleed and making me go "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SONG ABOUT" everytime its on.

Sorry, bb. Their alliance is strong with me. Arianna is made of fierce. She's all cute and loving and fluffy things but she will get scary when she needs to. :yesey: And knocking me to the ground won't work if the setlist is in my bra. Just saying. :happy:

Cela représente une hausse de l'argument, mais de rien.

AANNNDDDD reasons why I left the US = poor music selection :LOL:

Anyone who was at MTV VMA's going to be here with me? I was "STEVE SIT DOWN IN FRONT" ;)

I was at the VMAs. Bottom left ...5th or 6th row I believe. I'm praying for some GA tickets tomorrow.

Also, there's an American Express presale on the Ticketmaster site that starts at the same time as the 101.9 one.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D004385FD655640?artistid=710165&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Come on already 3 minutes?

for the folks that don't know, ticketmaster and a lot of the ticket sites sell

to their own 3rd party brokers. And the venues actually have their own

brokers that they buy up the best seats in the venue and they sell

them to as much as 300% profit. This has been going on for years

and lately it has really been going under fire recently.

Looks like Ticketmaster is still up to their old tricks.

Sen. Chuck Schumer announces new legislation aimed at ticket brokers

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/money/2009/04/06/2009-04-06_sen_chuck_schumer_announces_new_legislat.html#ixzz0ZFEIHJh9

BY BILL EGBERT

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Schumer demands federal probe of Bruce Springsteen ticket flap

Pols tuning out music merger plans

Prices for Beatles tickets leave fans A-Paul-ed

A proposed new federal law would curb ticket brokers like the glorified scalpers who froze fans out of a string of high-profile concerts by Bruce Springsteen and others.

The new legislation, announced by Sen. Chuck Schumer Sunday, would give fans two days to buy tickets before a ticket reseller can scoop them up.

"The bottom line is we need to create a fair system where fans get first crack at good seats at a reasonable price," Schumer said.

Ticketmaster enraged fans of The Boss in February when his shows sold out only a minute after tickets went on sale. The Ticketmaster Web site then redirected fans to an affiliated reseller hocking the tickets at a hefty markup.

At the time, Schumer called for an anti-trust investigation of Ticketmaster, which controls up to 70% of the U.S. market for event tickets.

Perhaps wary of federal trust-busters, Ticketmaster's CEO has enthusiastically endorsed Schumer's new bill.

"I am very happy to support Sen. Schumer's thoughtful proposal and leadership on this issue," said Ticketmaster CEO Irving Azoff.

Ticket resellers will also have to register with the Federal Trade Commission under the Schumer bill.

"This is easy and simple to understand," said Schumer. "I think we can get this done quickly."

It won't be quick enough for U2 fans scrambling to purchase concert tickets Monday.

Schumer hopes to pass the legislation in time for the new process to be in place when baseball playoff tickets go on sale this fall.

wegbert@nydailynews.com

Re. going to Vintage Vinyl in Fords for tix: fuhgeddaboudit, it's not a Ticketmaster venue anymore. They're not even keeping lists of concerts on the whiteboards anymore! The clerk said to try the food court area in the Menlo Park mall and FYE in the Woodbridge Mall, and that either in-person spot is better than trying to force Tm to cough up actual tix from your own computer... though why that is, I dunno, and I don't know if he really knew what he was talking about, either.

Thank goodness Sen. Schumer is pressing for regulatory oversight of this corrupted industry!

Going to try radio presale at 10 am. *crosses fingers*

Anyone know where exactly we enter the password once the presale starts? Will it simply appear on the Ticketmaster page for Muse @ MSG? Sorry if there's an obvious answer; I've never tried a presale before. Thanks.

Going to try radio presale at 10 am. *crosses fingers*

Anyone know where exactly we enter the password once the presale starts? Will it simply appear on the Ticketmaster page for Muse @ MSG? Sorry if there's an obvious answer; I've never tried a presale before. Thanks.

There should be a box to enter the password in the area where you select ticket type and quantity :)

Anyone who was at MTV VMA's going to be here with me? I was "STEVE SIT DOWN IN FRONT" ;)

Yeah.

Got the wrxp presale info, but since like someone else said, I saw that American Express is having a prersale at same time. I think I am going to shoot for that instead. I got two GA tickets yesterday, but we have like 6 people wanting to go. Hopefully my Amex pays off...maybe its a slightly different pool then the wrxp one. Leaving you guys some more.

Just kills me, having to wait 6 more hours...in in London at the moment. lol.

Yeah.

Got the wrxp presale info, but since like someone else said, I saw that American Express is having a prersale at same time. I think I am going to shoot for that instead. I got two GA tickets yesterday, but we have like 6 people wanting to go. Hopefully my Amex pays off...maybe its a slightly different pool then the wrxp one. Leaving you guys some more.

Just kills me, having to wait 6 more hours...in in London at the moment. lol.

woo london!! me too!!

Archived