Kat said she was going to try and get both our tickets, but I don't think she could manage it with the whole presale debacle - going to try on Saturday.

:(

I am kicking myself... I was keeping an eye out for Kat and I could have bought MSG tickets for her at one stage, if I had known...

I hope to hear about Phoenix on Monday and then fingers crossed we have Toronto together :happy: and then officially muse will have ALL of our money :LOL:

How dare I what? I was in the middle of typing to ask if you wanted me to stalk the site too since i have no life and the power went out completely. This is why I said winter storms suck :(

Wifey, I'm seriously sorry. But things will work out. We will be there together! <3

That was to Guiding Light, silly. I know I'll get tix one way or the other.

I understand your frustration having been through countless pre-sale myself, however the system was exactly the same: there was no code for the European Resistance pre-sale and there was only one website (seeticket) the only difference was that they released all tickets in one go.

Codes have only been used for Teignmouth and the 1st Wembley date.

And believe me having used seetickets countless time - they're not that good (their server crashes all the time)

You're right. I had gotten my L'pool and Sheff tickets so long ago I forgot how it had worked. But what I said originally still stands in my opinion. Giving codes to people with existing accounts was a good way to go. Now the one time I DON'T have to travel to see them I have to deal with scalpers. It's annoying.

:awesome:

Are you coming, Allie????

Edit. I see.

Seriously, Ally, are you coming to NYC???

Edit. I see.

Seriously laydeez. I will be there, one way or another. Trafalgar singalong reunion, amirite?

:(

I am kicking myself... I was keeping an eye out for Kat and I could have bought MSG tickets for her at one stage, if I had known...

I hope to hear about Phoenix on Monday and then fingers crossed we have Toronto together :happy: and then officially muse will have ALL of our money :LOL:

Oh, bless you <3

Ah, Phoenix. . .it's all SO tempting :LOL:

So I electrocuted myself fixing Christmas decorations when I got home. Maybe thatll be the worst of my luck and tomorrow I'll have just extreme good luck :awesome:

Hahahaha shit if thats what it takes to get good luck in the presale tomorrow ill totally stick a hairdryer in my bathtub or something lol.

That was to Guiding Light, silly. I know I'll get tix one way or the other.

You're right. I had gotten my L'pool and Sheff tickets so long ago I forgot how it had worked. But what I said originally still stands in my opinion. Giving codes to people with existing accounts was a good way to go. Now the one time I DON'T have to travel to see them I have to deal with scalpers. It's annoying.

Edit. I see.

Oh. ha ha. This whole us talking on the .mu is odd. Like back in the old days!

Allie, that going to be super awesome if you can come. I haven't seen you since Wembley!

I agree codes made the whole thing so much easier...

I was in front of Notre Dame the day before the Paris gig when I got the twitter update on my phone for the Wembley pre-sale. I got so happy about the fact that they were using codes that I screamed in the middle of the square:

"I HAVE A FUCKING COOOOODE!!!!!"

Did get a few :wtf: look from bystanders :LOL:

Maybe you should drive through the projects of Camden, that might attract a lot of bad luck

Yeah but I don't want to get caught in a drug bust and have my computer confiscated or something...what part of Jersey are u from that you know about the Camden projects??

Everyone in the tri state area knows about the Camden projects! :LOL:

No shit...i thought it was just a local problem. I live on the water so I don't see them that much but I honestly had no idea that Camden was known outside my small south jersey/philly area. We did just win the most dangerous city in America back from Detriot though so maybe now we are back on people's radar.

Allie, that going to be super awesome if you can come. I haven't seen you since Wembley!

I know :supersad: It's been so long!

I agree codes made the whole thing so much easier...

I was in front of Notre Dame the day before the Paris gig when I got the twitter update on my phone for the Wembley pre-sale. I got so happy about the fact that they were using codes that I screamed in the middle of the square:

"I HAVE A FUCKING COOOOODE!!!!!"

Did get a few :wtf: look from bystanders :LOL:

:LOL: <3

Haha I'm up here in Somerset county. I think the only part of Camden I've been to was the aquarium.

O ok...the aquarium is my next door neighbor. But a drive through the projects is never a bad idea when you start to feel sorry for yourself because you can't get tickets on the muse presale.

O ok...the aquarium is my next door neighbor. But a drive through the projects is never a bad idea when you start to feel sorry for yourself because you can't get tickets on the muse presale.

Well there's always tmrw and Saturday. If I am ticketless by Sunday, I will personally drive through the Camden/Newark and even South Amboy projects for at least 30 minutes each.

Well there's always tmrw and Saturday. If I am ticketless by Sunday, I will personally drive through the Camden/Newark and even South Amboy projects for at least 30 minutes each.

no you at least have to hold out to make sure they dont add a philly date on the 2, 3, or 4th. I have a feeling they are going to play the Wachovia Center one of those nights at least because that is a HUGE gap between DC and NY. IF you dont get tickets AND they don't add a Philly show I will personally drive you through the Camden projects lol.

no you at least have to hold out to make sure they dont add a philly date on the 2, 3, or 4th. I have a feeling they are going to play the Wachovia Center one of those nights at least because that is a HUGE gap between DC and NY. IF you dont get tickets AND they don't add a Philly show I will personally drive you through the Camden projects lol.

See I realized that too, but then I also realized that nobody likes Philadelphia so they might skip it entirely :phu:

:LOL:

And NYC is starting to sound SO tempting for me... seeing muse again in 3 months with you and Kat.... Aaaargh but I am already muse broke!!!

Baby face. You have to come. We need to hit at least 3 this tour. NYC, Philly whenever that goes up (maybe Boston as well) and Toronto fer srs. I mean really bb. You can do it. Don worry. We needs an epic reunion. I can't seriously not see you until Wembley. That's disgusting.

Baby face. You have to come. We need to hit at least 3 this tour. NYC, Philly whenever that goes up (maybe Boston as well) and Toronto fer srs. I mean really bb. You can do it. Don worry. We needs an epic reunion. I can't seriously not see you until Wembley. That's disgusting.

KAT...

Okay how does that sound: I will try for a ticket for MSG if I get it I'll have a look at travel and stuff and if it works out too expensive then I will put the ticket on musebay...

Put I have to say You, me, Ali and the barrier will be an epic reunion :awesome:

Archived