i ordered 2 tickets and got section 6 but i dont even have another person to go with!! haha!:LOL:

Lol!! You'll find something to do with those babies! :) I ordered 3 tickets in 2007 (pit tickets) and the two people I invited backed out at the very last minute. I almost ended up asking random people on the street to come to the show. This is before I knew of the wonderful craigslist. :$

That sounds awesome!! Trying to plan a huge meetup on the link below as the show approaches, so feel free to join. So so so happy that we're all going!! :happy:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=216457088754

Can you invite me, I think my security settings don't allow me to join or something unless I have an invite. I just posted to the wall, Megan

i ordered 2 tickets and got section 6 but i dont even have another person to go with!! haha!:LOL:

I would drive to you right now, cash in hand, to get that ticket.

But first, I have to be sure my sister and bro-in-law won't kill me for that. They'd be left up in the crap seats I got for us.

I'll check back later!

So im thinking that we should all pick a bar/restaurant near MSG and do a message board meetup. I have no other friends that are really into Muse and it would be great to get psyched up for the show with fellow fans!!

I would be into that, as I hardly now anyone in NY :)

Can you invite me, I think my security settings don't allow me to join or something unless I have an invite. I just posted to the wall, Megan
Tried to invite you but I see you joined already. It appears that privacy settings can't hold the Muse-love back! :D

That sounds awesome!! Trying to plan a huge meetup on the link below as the show approaches, so feel free to join. So so so happy that we're all going!! :happy:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=216457088754

There are a whole bunch of places next to MSG. FATS and the Irish bar next to it being the most obvious options. There are also a number of Irish bars a couple of blocks over towards 6th Ave which are always teeming with people when there is an event on.

I'll definitely be there! :pimp:

Oh, and I'll be joining the Facebook group after Christmas, because these tickets will be my wife's present and I don't want to ruin the surprise. :D

I am down for a bar meet up. I will be buzzed during the show, and HAMMERED after the show!!

Sounds fun, but I'd be leery of drinking much before the show (I hate feeling inebriated anyway, and I don't want my senses dulled for Muse!) and needing a bathroom break in the middle of it all! As for afterwards, I'll be driving, so... not a good idea. Maybe one beer well in advance of the show... I tend to get a good buzz on half a beer, actually! :$:LOL:

Depends on what you did. If its ground shipment, expect 5-7 days. I wouldve just done ticketfast so you get to print out your tickets whenever you want. Mine are saved in my Muse folder on my desktop :awesome:

i always opt for hard tickets whenever possible instead of ticketfast... mainly because i like to have a 'real' ticket stub to add to my collection, and also in case i ever need to sell one or all of them - hard tickets are much easier to sell rather than ticketfast printouts.. a lot of people don't trust e-tickets because they can be printed multiple times.

Yay! Just got my tix.!! Question for u guys tho.. I have GA8 is it still floor? I mean would i be able to make my way towards the stage lol.. :D It's a perfect birthday gift for me! Soo excited!!

yes, that's a ga pit ticket.. the number following it is simply a way ticketmaster uses to account for the number of ga tix sold.

So when are to be expecting to receive our tickets in the mail? Anyone know?

Pre-sale tickets usually come before general sale tickets get released. But it really depends on what you chose. Within the next 2-3 weeks we should start seeing shipment waves start. Then it could take about 2-7 business days. If you chose fast delivery and paid the $18.95 you'll have it overnight. And you SHOULD have your ticket at least 2 weeks before the gig.

Archived