i got section 6 floor seating. im a little worried about them tho and might wanna trade them for different seats because floor seating isnt raised up or anything and you gotta sit behind GA.

I think we'll be okay. Our seats aren't raised, but the stage (and certainly the towers) are. I also appreciate the frontal angle of view, too... no funky angles to deal with, with Dom getting lost behind Matt or Chris.... [Animal House] "I anticipate.. a religious experience!" [/Animal House]

Heh. I was feeling really pessimistic about this pre-sale, too, based on yesterday's debacle, and thinking, "oh, c'mon, how many tix, decent or otherwise, were made available? Single-digit, or double?"

But it's looking like this batch of tix is a cut better than that available (theoretically, at least!) at yesterday's presale, which isn't really fair to the Musers who managed that feat, I have to admit. But today's outcome makes me rather glad I got shut out (repeatedly!) yesterday, and I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling this way!

It all suggests, though, that the powers-that-be controlling these things seem to feel less pressure to supply tix to a band's fan base for pre-sale, than to the listeners of a rock station which happens to be hosting or co-hosting the concert. Understanding (and remembering) that for future reference might help us score what we want for future shows, assuming this observation is valid for other shows and other bands...

Heh. I was feeling really pessimistic about this pre-sale, too, based on yesterday's debacle, and thinking, "oh, c'mon, how many tix, decent or otherwise, were made available? Single-digit, or double?"

But it's looking like this batch of tix is a cut better than that available (theoretically, at least!) at yesterday's presale, which isn't really fair to the Musers who managed that feat, I have to admit. But today's outcome makes me rather glad I got shut out (repeatedly!) yesterday, and I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling this way!

It all suggests, though, that the powers-that-be controlling these things seem to feel less pressure to supply tix to a band's fan base for pre-sale, than to the listeners of a rock station which happens to be hosting or co-hosting the concert. Understanding (and remembering) that for future reference might help us score what we want for future shows, assuming this observation is valid for other shows and other bands...

pessimist! :p

Great observation..for the philly show, I will take full responsibility of letting everyone know which radio station is doing the presale. I spoke to some radio people yesterday and it seems like the date is going to be announced between now and Monday and I will make sure I stay on my radio contacts to find out about any presales, because clearly, the one through concertmaps is bullshit.

So im thinking that we should all pick a bar/restaurant near MSG and do a message board meetup. I have no other friends that are really into Muse and it would be great to get psyched up for the show with fellow fans!!

That sounds awesome!! Trying to plan a huge meetup on the link below as the show approaches, so feel free to join. So so so happy that we're all going!! :happy:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=216457088754

So im thinking that we should all pick a bar/restaurant near MSG and do a message board meetup. I have no other friends that are really into Muse and it would be great to get psyched up for the show with fellow fans!!

There are a whole bunch of places next to MSG. FATS and the Irish bar next to it being the most obvious options. There are also a number of Irish bars a couple of blocks over towards 6th Ave which are always teeming with people when there is an event on.

I'll definitely be there! :pimp:

Oh, and I'll be joining the Facebook group after Christmas, because these tickets will be my wife's present and I don't want to ruin the surprise. :D

Archived