Haha, this jacket is at the level of divorcees having custody of their kids :p. L and I are going to hire a lawyer and set up a contract dealing with said jacket. :LOL:

You should've punched the girl the face and made her faint again, then walk away with the setlist as if nothing happened. If you don't get the setlist, I will steal one for you and then come back saying I couldn't get one while the setlist is really in my pocket :happy:

:LOL: You're so kind, ta. I would have done, but I was without a shoe and I wasn't really looking forward to going into the tube/walking home without it. It was more urgent in my mind than punching a girl. But that was the first night I met Kirk so really I can't complain at all.

But I will battle you if I need to. :viking:

I like your plan... maybe Ali can get Dom's second drumstick too :yesey:

If it's the same video guys, which it should be big smiles, lean over the barrier and scream: hello, good evening, hi and wave... Worked in Paris!! :D

Maybe I'll use my French so he'll be like WOW GIRLFRIEND CAME ALL THE WAY FROM FRANCE FOR THIS. HERE IS THE SETLIST OK.

on another note, does anyone like these silversun pickups?? they kinda sound like an ipod commercial....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Silversun Pickups. "Panic Switch" is a sick song. But then again all of their songs are. I saw them at that PC Richard theatre in Tribeca over the summer and theyh were fabulous. Really nice people on top of it too.

on another note, does anyone like these silversun pickups?? they kinda sound like an ipod commercial....

I quite like them. I've been listening to them the past few days to get acquainted with their music and I really enjoy it. With The Big Pink, I was half way through their album and I thought I was still on the same song. It was kind of horrible. I hope that Silversun has better sound design than Big Pink too :( They were just a monotonous drone.

:LOL: You're so kind, ta. I would have done, but I was without a shoe and I wasn't really looking forward to going into the tube/walking home without it. It was more urgent in my mind than punching a girl. But that was the first night I met Kirk so really I can't complain at all.

But I will battle you if I need to. :viking:

Maybe I'll use my French so he'll be like WOW GIRLFRIEND CAME ALL THE WAY FROM FRANCE FOR THIS. HERE IS THE SETLIST OK.

How did you lose a shoe? This I am very curious about.

And I am willing to battle you to the death! However, I think its going to boil down to how the news team fight was in the movie anchorman. It's just going to escalate quickly.

"Let's go over the groundrules. Rule number 1: No touching of the hair or face... AND THAT'S IT!"

Verse-moi a l'ivresse?

That's a very good one... Go for the bald guy with the glass he has a soft spot for girls :chuckle:

I quite like them. I've been listening to them the past few days to get acquainted with their music and I really enjoy it. With The Big Pink, I was half way through their album and I thought I was still on the same song. It was kind of horrible. I hope that Silversun has better sound design than Big Pink too :( They were just a monotonous drone.

I'm gonna have a listen to them on youtube... I hope they also have a LOT LESS strobes than the Big Pink :LOL:

How did you lose a shoe? This I am very curious about.

I was wearing flats because I didn't bring any laced shoes over to this country with me, which was completely stupid, but I'd done gigs in them before so I thought I would be ok. But I'm really short, and got to the O2 after uni so I wasn't at barrier, I was about 4 rows back. And when Muse went on everyone got packed together REALLY tightly and I found myself get lifted off the ground and help up between these two men next to me. When everyone started jumping my left shoe got shaken off. I was a bit :eek: when it happened but I never touched the ground until the very end so no broken toes :LOL:

And I am willing to battle you to the death! However, I think its going to boil down to how the news team fight was in the movie anchorman. It's just going to escalate quickly.

"Let's go over the groundrules. Rule number 1: No touching of the hair or face... AND THAT'S IT!"

Oh definitely. It will look even worse than the time the raccoon got stuck in the copier

Verse-moi a l'ivresse?

Seulement si tu réponds á mon tendresse.

That's a very good one... Go for the bald guy with the glass he has a soft spot for girls :chuckle:

Oh, thanks L!!!!! Definitely will!

I'm gonna have a listen to them on youtube... I hope they also have a LOT LESS strobes than the Big Pink :LOL:

This. OMFG This.

I was wearing flats because I didn't bring any laced shoes over to this country with me, which was completely stupid, but I'd done gigs in them before so I thought I would be ok. But I'm really short, and got to the O2 after uni so I wasn't at barrier, I was about 4 rows back. And when Muse went on everyone got packed together REALLY tightly and I found myself get lifted off the ground and help up between these two men next to me. When everyone started jumping my left shoe got shaken off. I was a bit :eek: when it happened but I never touched the ground until the very end so no broken toes :LOL:

Seulement si tu réponds á mon tendresse.

Hahaha that's amazing. It's a good thing you got no broken toes though, or that would've sucked! I remember during teh VMAs when I was one of the unfortunate ones in the outside, when we all went to the railing where Matt was supposed to come out, everyone pushed in and the railing in front of me got knocked over (I was in the very front), very scary. I have a feeling the same will happen during the MSG concert. But if there's one thing I learned from playing hockey, its the ability to move people out of the way effectively, its worked to get me a seat on a crowded train, now I hope it works for me to get a good view to see Muse :LOL:

Non! Je ne voulez pas!

Hahaha that's amazing. It's a good thing you got no broken toes though, or that would've sucked! I remember during teh VMAs when I was one of the unfortunate ones in the outside, when we all went to the railing where Matt was supposed to come out, everyone pushed in and the railing in front of me got knocked over (I was in the very front), very scary. I have a feeling the same will happen during the MSG concert. But if there's one thing I learned from playing hockey, its the ability to move people out of the way effectively, its worked to get me a seat on a crowded train, now I hope it works for me to get a good view to see Muse :LOL:

Non! Je ne voulez pas!

Yeah that would have been shit. Oh god :LOL: That's amazing. Thank god you were ok though. I don't think the barriers will tip at MSG. They were INSANE at the O2, these industrial strength barriers that plows wouldn't be able to take out. And they were just the right height for me so I didn't hurt my ribs leaning over. I got to rest gently on them.

Et pourquoi pas?! Ma tendresse est impressionnante! :phu:

OK, I just signed up for WRXP, and I'm crossing my fingers because they could well save my ass when it comes to getting tickets.

For those of you who are a little confused about how to sign up, go to think link...

http://www.1019rxp.com/Login.aspx?DisplayMode=Bj6JQCjBlAe0EXGy4EgRKA%3d%3d

DON'T FORGET TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT BY CLICKING THE LINK ON THE E-MAIL SENT TO YOU AFTER SIGNING UP

THE CLICK ON THE LINK TO: Enter exclusive contests

Yeah that would have been shit. Oh god :LOL: That's amazing. Thank god you were ok though. I don't think the barriers will tip at MSG. They were INSANE at the O2, these industrial strength barriers that plows wouldn't be able to take out. And they were just the right height for me so I didn't hurt my ribs leaning over. I got to rest gently on them.

Et pourquoi pas?! Ma tendresse est impressionnante! :phu:

Well I hope you're in tip top shape after the show, cause there will be NO MERCY FROM ME FOR THAT SETLIST! :mad::phu:

Parce-que, ta tendresse n'est pas impressionnante, ma tendresse est mieux!

Had to go the airport, but no good noms there. Had to call for chicken burger on the way instead. :D

I would kill for a burg right now, I'm so hungry but I'm too lazy to get up :(

Well I hope you're in tip top shape after the show, cause there will be NO MERCY FROM ME FOR THAT SETLIST! :mad::phu:

Parce-que, ta tendresse n'est pas impressionnante, ma tendresse est mieux!

I would kill for a burg right now, I'm so hungry but I'm too lazy to get up :(

Be careful she will fight you to the death... she is small but feisty!!

Nice French btw, I'm impressed ;)

Archived