manson replica pics

Rokit

Its not BAD I mean I did mine off too so I wont say its BAD... But I think the shape is off because he dident cut the body of the guitar out with the right tool and technique. Needless to say If I did the finish I would have done it better...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ah yeah just saw it, looks pretty good - hate the headstock though.

Bahh a headstock is a headstock imo, doesn't look too bad. Those guys (MD) seem to make great replicas... He got his other one (mirror) from them too.

Bahh a headstock is a headstock imo, doesn't look too bad. Those guys (MD) seem to make great replicas... He got his other one (mirror) from them too.

Nah a headstock makes or breaks a design for me - the Manson one is spot on for my likes. Wasn't keen on his mirror (I'm assuming you mean the silver and mirror plate)

I just looked up MD Guitars....looks like that guy payed between $2500 and $4000 for each of those replicas :facepalm: He could've bought an actual Manson :LOL:

Isn't the guy enough of a bellzzz wannabe in his videos? I think he might implode if he had a real manson in hope his body would reform as Matt :eek:

Nah a headstock makes or breaks a design for me - the Manson one is spot on for my likes. Wasn't keen on his mirror (I'm assuming you mean the silver and mirror plate)

This. Headstocks are a huge dealbreaker for me...I've bought or not bought guitars based on that alone. Anther one for me is the case :facepalm: Not exactly a dealbreaker in the same sense, but it's important to me. Good thing Hiscox's are :awesome:

Isn't the guy enough of a bellzzz wannabe in his videos? I think he might implode if he had a real manson in hope his body would reform as Matt :eek:

:LOL:

I've already tried...it doesn't work :$

Fair enough, each to their own. If it's an absolutely terrible headstock like that John 5 Tele then it would break it for me but I don't mind Jason's replica's anywhere near as much as that.

Archived