I'm aiming to get 2 tickets, but my dilemma is I can buy only from TicketMaster. Does TicketMaster do the Muse presale as well?

No, unfortunately. The muse presale was through that concertmaps site, and then the radio station presales were through ticketmaster the next day (and there was also an AmEx presale thru ticketmaster)

No, unfortunately. The muse presale was through that concertmaps site, and then the radio station presales were through ticketmaster the next day (and there was also an AmEx presale thru ticketmaster)

Ok so the radio station pre-sales have GA tickets as well? Will I still have a fair chance at scoring GA tickets just as much as the Muse Presale?

Ok so the radio station pre-sales have GA tickets as well? Will I still have a fair chance at scoring GA tickets just as much as the Muse Presale?

I don't really know how it all works, but I think that the presales generally have a certain number of each type of ticket, so they're not limited to one kind or other, just in number or %. So, like, if GA sells out in a presale that doesn't mean there aren't any left, it just means they sold their allocated amount.

I got a GA ticket for NYC through the radio station presale :)

I don't really know how it all works, but I think that the presales generally have a certain number of each type of ticket, so they're not limited to one kind or other, and like if GA sells out in a presale that doesn't mean there aren't any left, it just means they sold their allocated amount.

I got a GA ticket for NYC through the radio station presale :)

Oh ok! But you only got one? Ahhhhh this is scaring me!

Oh ok! But you only got one? Ahhhhh this is scaring me!

Yeah, I was only ever trying for one (one ticket each for two different gigs) :) But other people did get tix, though... so hopefully it'll be ok :) I'd just recommend being there right as the presale starts and to keep trying :yesey:

I understand the nerves, though, I was so relieved yesterday when i got my ticket and could then relax!

So right now there are 602 tickets being sold as resale on 3 websites (Stubhub, Tickets Now, and Ebay) And they are being sold at ridiculous prices ($93-$1000). So therefore 4 of my friends can't go see concert with me, because of people who will ruin a persons fun just so they can make some quick money. Thankfully I was able to get a GA ticket, but I fell really sorry for the loyal fans who can't go. I don't know if this amount of tickets usually are resold for concerts, but to me 600 seems like a lot. In conclusion, I'm pissed.

Geez...that is bad. I just checked Stubhub out...I can't understand how people could be this greedy either...yet nothing can be done about it. It's maddening. :mad:

So right now there are 602 tickets being sold as resale on 3 websites (Stubhub, Tickets Now, and Ebay) And they are being sold at ridiculous prices ($93-$1000). So therefore 4 of my friends can't go see concert with me, because of people who will ruin a persons fun just so they can make some quick money. Thankfully I was able to get a GA ticket, but I fell really sorry for the loyal fans who can't go. I don't know if this amount of tickets usually are resold for concerts, but to me 600 seems like a lot. In conclusion, I'm pissed.

That's ridiculous there are so many. And those won't all sell, so there will be empty seats when they could've been filled by fans.

For those who have tickets already:

Was it difficult obtaining tickets, or at least GOOD tickets? How many of you got GA?

It was horribly difficult for me to get one GA ticket! I had logged on at 10am and I tried constantly until almost 11am, when I finally got one. I had Ticketmaster open in 3 windows and I kept trying over and over. Plus reading the captcha (sp?) and typing it in every time was annoying too. I didn't even have this much trouble getting a Muse/U2 GA ticket and you'd think that would've been harder.

I believe I was extremely lucky!! I don't know if anyone got a GA ticket as late into it as I did.

Good luck to you! :)

I don't think the gig is truly sold out. I checked and they do seem to still have single seats available. Not great ones, or on the floor, but there are tickets left. Ticketmaster's site just sucks. Or perhaps, when people check, so are other people, so tickets get put on hold, until those folks release them back into the wild.

I don't think the gig is truly sold out. I checked and they do seem to still have single seats available. Not great ones, or on the floor, but there are tickets left. Ticketmaster's site just sucks. Or perhaps, when people check, so are other people, so tickets get put on hold, until those folks release them back into the wild.

Ah., you're right Jenn, but must be very close to sold out... I think they must have released some more tickets as there are now dyads available in the side-stage sections... COuld be great seats!

I would also tell people to cal ticketmaster instead of using the site, then you can ask:

Is there anything in Section X?

The computer algorithms for best available at times make no sense to me...

Bumping the damn thread from page 2 already. :LOL:

I am wondering what Muse will be doing between shows on March 1 and 5. It's kind of surprising that there is no gig in between VA and NY...

I think it is just taking a long time for them finalize all the other dates for some reason. or maybe they are seeing what the response is for these initial dates before setting the venues and dates for the rest of the US tour???

I want to go to the one in Phili too! but I am pushing it with the Virginia one. My mom was so pissed that I spent my first pay check on a muse ticket. But is worth it

either way, I think i will stick to virginia for now :)

just hope that I can make it to that show! xD otherwise I will have a ticket and no concert >.>

I want to go to the one in Phili too! but I am pushing it with the Virginia one. My mom was so pissed that I spent my first pay check on a muse ticket. But is worth it

either way, I think i will stick to virginia for now :)

just hope that I can make it to that show! xD otherwise I will have a ticket and no concert >.>

Yeah I do too! My mum won't take me to it though since it's right after the VA one. And I'm going to have to pay for this one if I could go. (damn i'm saving up for a guitar too) I might get a friend to take me... if her rents agree to it. 2 muse concerts in a row!! That'd be a fantastic early bday present since my bday is the 3rd of march!

Yeah I'm so ready for the VA one. Floor tickets ftw! :awesome:

Ok, I know I saw somewhere that there are Muse.mu forum tee's with usernames on them on sale somewhere, but I can't remember where or how to get one. Does anyone know? And is anyone else planning on wearing one to the gig?

I don't know anything about it but it sounds interesting. I'd like to know where to get one too. :)

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=66642

:happy:

Archived