Did you end up getting tickets to the VA show? I remember you saying you might hold back... and then the stupid tix sold so quickly :eek:

hi glorious Ducky, i congratulate you on the new titles ;)

i got the tickets to VA and MD shows

really looking forward to meet you there, almost as much as to the gigs themselves :yesey:

hi glorious Ducky, i congratulate you on the new titles ;)

:chuckle: they're a bit much, aren't they? :$

i got the tickets to VA and MD shows

really looking forward to meet you there, almost as much as to the gigs themselves :yesey:

cool :) It'll be cool to meet people in line :awesome:

Are you going to be standing for both? I'm only going to be standing for VA. I'm trying to figure out what time to leave my house so I can get there to line up :eek: Need to make sure I don't get caught up in traffic...

I'm gonna try and make this one.. its a long shot..

Hope you can make it! :)

Are you going to be standing for both? I'm only going to be standing for VA. I'm trying to figure out what time to leave my house so I can get there to line up :eek: Need to make sure I don't get caught up in traffic...

i am standing for VA and will go early to try and be in the front

for MD i have seats opposite the stage

i am standing for VA and will go early to try and be in the front

for MD i have seats opposite the stage

Cool :) My seats for MD are on Chris' side... should be a good view :eyebrows:

That one will be easier to get to since I'll just drive up in the afternoon, no queuing necessary... but VA is going to be an issue, i'm not a morning person :noey::chuckle:

Anybody have an idea for what time to queue up? I don't know how many of us who use this thread are part of the "working stiffs" category. I do work, but part time, so I can get there in there early, assuming hubby doesn't mind meeting me up in line after the sitter shows up!

i am taking a day off work and going early, it is only 20 min from my house (finally :D )

last time they played Patriot's Center, i came at 4 pm and was in the second row, but it was half-house setting and not sold out, so considering how fast it sold out this time, if you want to be closer to the stage, come early

I just looked up my account on Ticketmaster and it says that my tickets have already been printed and mailed out. :eek: Now I'm really afraid that they were thrown out.

It says on the site that if you haven't received your tickets within 48 hours of the event to send them a message and they will have them ready for you at Will Call at the venue. :stunned:

I'm standing and I plan on being there early. I was hoping to get a Muse.mu forum tee for identification purposes, but I'm thinking that's not gonna happen. But I'll be on the look out for other boardies in the que.

I'm a little worried that I haven't gotten my tix yet. Where are they, dammit?:mad:

wahhhhhhhhhhh what about us concertmap ticket people.. we are still waiting! :(

lookie what i got in my inbox a few mins ago :awesome:

Hello Fans!

Your tickets for the Muse show at Patriot Center on March 1st, 2010 have been mailed. They will arrive in a plain white envelope marked, “Dated Material Enclosed.”

Keep an eye out for them!

If you have not received your tickets by February 20th, please contact us at 646-485-1314.

Enjoy the show!

Thanks,

Muse Ticketing

:D

YAHOOOO! Yup, I just got my happy e-mail an hour ago with the same message. WHEW! I'm glad they were very descriptive about how much like junk mail the envelope will look like. Now I DO have to look through everything... most of my junk mail always says "Dated materials enclosed".

As for t-shirts, I'll have "Iburnslikethesun" on the back, which I made using Iron-On transfers. Boring, but I REALLY like the shirt design on the front. Now if I can paint over the letters in glow-in-the-dark paint... that should stand out if it gets enough light. Have my shoes all sparkly too...

Anybody bringing in signs?

Archived