heh so as a follow up to my last post :shifty:

I was listening to the radio in the car earlier and the song ends and the DJ says "Now this show, this is going to be awesome" and I thought "only if it's muse :phu:" then i heard the opening notes of Uprising :awesome: He said something like "Muse + SilverSunPickups at the Patriot Center in March! Gonna be a great show - but it's sold out!" and I said "HA! I HAS A TICKET!!!" and then he said something or other about how they'll probably be giving away tickets etc.... it made me go all :awesome: in my car :$

I did not the see the add but I was wondering anyone knows what time should I get there if I have GA ticket because if I had seating I would'nt mind getting there like an hour prior but I would like to attempt to get to the front of the GA section or somewhere close

:happy:

I was wondering that too. I was told anytime from 7am to the latest noon if you want to get up to the barrier. Once FuryGirl goes to her gig in atlanta I'm going to ask her if it was necessary to line up that early. She said she was getting there at around 9.

I don't think an hour before doors open would get you a spot up front though.

I saw it. I couldn't believe they did that. It was very cool!

:yesey::awesome:

Hey has anyone received their tickets from buying them from the muse.mu presale? I just wanna know how fast they are gunna get them out. I just bought my baltimore and you guys were the first ones who bought from that sorta sketchy website haha.. so im just wondering when il get mine. thanks

As far as I know, no one has gotten any tickets from the concertmaps presales yet... but hopefully they'll be sent out shortly after the new year!

As far as I know, no one has gotten any tickets from the concertmaps presales yet... but hopefully they'll be sent out shortly after the new year!

I contacted Ticketmaster. They gave me a special e-mail to Contert Maps: sam@muse.mu to ask about the tickets. She also sent me to their contact page that is very hard to find. It stated tickets will go out about a week before the show. My husband used Concert Maps for our pre-sale tickets when we saw them in Vegas. But because he told it to send tickets through e-mail, he was able to log into his account and print them out directly. This time, I used the mail option. No, I haven't received mine yet, but Ticketmaster sounded encouraging that if there is a problem during that last week, they might step in to help out. I also called Concert Maps and left a message. Their answering machine said the same thing about tickets going out about the week before the show. Hope that helps!

Is anyone going to wear the unofficial .mu forum member T-Shirts to this gig? This was a HUGE thing among forum members who were attending Vegas/Seattle/LA shows. I didn't order one (didn't like the design), but I did iron on the back of my shirt my forum name. Someone also printed out unofficial .mu forum member badges so we could recognize each other while waiting in line and chat it up. I know where to find more info the shirt if anyone is interested.

it definitely is due to demand and sell out.. Baltimore's 1st Mariner Arena has a slightly bigger seating capacity at 13,500. Whereas Patriot Center has 10k.

I will take a smaller venue any day. I saw them at The Joint with 3000 people! It was SO nice compared to the 75,000 at U2! I also saw them at the two Curiosa Festivals in 2004 when no one knew who they were and about 60-70 people standing around. The good 'ole days...

I will take a smaller venue any day. I saw them at The Joint with 3000 people! It was SO nice compared to the 75,000 at U2! I also saw them at the two Curiosa Festivals in 2004 when no one knew who they were and about 60-70 people standing around. The good 'ole days...

when did the play the Joint? I saw them at Curiosa Festival in MD

but you know what? they have changed, small stages don't fit them anymore

when did the play the Joint? I saw them at Curiosa Festival in MD

but you know what? they have changed, small stages don't fit them anymore

We just saw them at The Joint on December 12th! It was part of Vegas' local rock station Holiday Havoc '09. They were the "headliner", but sadly, played only one hour after waiting hours in line (scored front row!) and enduring 3 bands, 2 of which stunk to high heaven. (Um, if I knew the guy from Cage the Elephant would smear his stinky, sweaty drugged out body all over me stage diving, I would have gone to a different part of the group...ugh!) Either way, the fans that were there were not just there for MUSE, but Cage the Elephant and the pushing/shoving was the worst I have ever been in for being in the pit.

The REAL sad part is, I didn't listen to my intuition to go to the "post concert" bar, Wasted Space, at the Hard Rock Hotel afterwards. Muse showed up there and some of my other .mu forum friends got pics with Matt, Dom and Chris. I'm kicking myself still. I was up for 24 hours from being on the red eye from DC to Vegas that once the concert was over, it felt like 4:00 a.m. I couldn't hang on....

I saw them at Curiosa in Detroit and Cleveland too. I am still bowing to Roger O'Donnell for insisting on bring MUSE onto their tour because he loves them so! Never thought I would find a band that would replace my beloved Cure.

I noticed MUSE has one good day "off" following their gig in Atlanta. When they were here last time in September, they took the time to tour a couple places in D.C. Wonder what the boyz will do the night before or the morning of in the D.C. area? If you could plan their trip, what would your itinerary be for them?

I think they should leave ATL after the show and drive to my house and hang around with me :awesome: I can even give them a ride to the venue the morning of the gig!

But seriously, maybe they'll hang around in Atlanta this time seeing as how they seem to have hit most of the high touristy points in DC on their last trip :shifty:

I noticed MUSE has one good day "off" following their gig in Atlanta. When they were here last time in September, they took the time to tour a couple places in D.C. Wonder what the boyz will do the night before or the morning of in the D.C. area? If you could plan their trip, what would your itinerary be for them?

i believe they have friends in high places here in DC

last time they played at the Patriot's Center they went for a private tour of the masonic temple on 16th street and after the gig were invited to some important mason's house for a dinner party

but I prefer ducky's plan this time, enough networking, gotta please the fans :rolleyes:

i believe they have friends in high places here in DC

last time they played at the Patriot's Center they went for a private tour of the masonic temple on 16th street and after the gig were invited to some important mason's house for a dinner party

but I prefer ducky's plan this time, enough networking, gotta please the fans :rolleyes:

Ugh, are they Masons? *gag*

Ugh, are they Masons? *gag*

Considering Matt's high interest in "conspiracy theory" books, articles and blogs for his own amusement, it doesn't surprise me at all that he went there. What I am suprised by though, is they even let him in. I come from a long line of Mason's and Bell Star's (I never joined) and let me tell you, even my own family wouldn't share a single bit of information with me concerning the Masons. Not even the difference between the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 33rd degree Mason handshake. They all felt the same when they shook my hand! I suppose being DC though, they have a "tourist" section to tell the history of the organization.

I think MUSE should hang out and do a "private .mu forum" show at Jammin' Java. That would be fun!

Considering Matt's high interest in "conspiracy theory" books, articles and blogs for his own amusement, it doesn't surprise me at all that he went there. What I am suprised by though, is they even let him in. I come from a long line of Mason's and Bell Star's (I never joined) and let me tell you, even my own family wouldn't share a single bit of information with me concerning the Masons. Not even the difference between the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 33rd degree Mason handshake. They all felt the same when they shook my hand! I suppose being DC though, they have a "tourist" section to tell the history of the organization.

I think MUSE should hang out and do a "private .mu forum" show at Jammin' Java. That would be fun!

That would be awesome! Jammin Java is cool.

Is anyone going to wear the unofficial .mu forum member T-Shirts to this gig? This was a HUGE thing among forum members who were attending Vegas/Seattle/LA shows. I didn't order one (didn't like the design), but I did iron on the back of my shirt my forum name. Someone also printed out unofficial .mu forum member badges so we could recognize each other while waiting in line and chat it up. I know where to find more info the shirt if anyone is interested.

what is the "unoficial .mu" shirts about? where do you find them?

Archived