Yeah I do too! My mum won't take me to it though since it's right after the VA one. And I'm going to have to pay for this one if I could go. (damn i'm saving up for a guitar too) I might get a friend to take me... if her rents agree to it. 2 muse concerts in a row!! That'd be a fantastic early bday present since my bday is the 3rd of march!

Yeah I'm so ready for the VA one. Floor tickets ftw! :awesome:

Yeahh same! :D Floor tickets :) but you should deff use that excuse! " so for my birthday I want to...."

I mean and if you have to pay then why not eh?

:)

hope you get to attend both,,, I have no excuse I still need to find out how I am getting to the MUSE one haha I had few of my friends who were all " WE HAVE TO GO CANT MISS THIS!!" and then I find out I was the only one who was not all talk. >.>

but yeah cant wait to be on that floor!

but anyways~ I am also thinking about getting a shirt! :) I am more recent to the forums but I have become addicted xD I even got it banned from the school ( they don't like forums) and apparently they were watching me on it because I went to my next class and tried to get on it was not allowed ;_;

So anyone else?

If so see you on the floor~

:awesome:

its unbelievable I know.. but then again look what happened in the presales and general sales for this show and NY.. :eek:

in 2000 they played at Fletcher's in Baltimore to 10 people, and at Metro Cafe in DC to 6 people (4 of which came from the Baltimore show the day before).

Well deserved.

sooooo.... should I try to get seats at the baltimore show? :shifty:

definately :D :D

GOD THANK YOU GOD

Dom A. is the god in this case :happy:

:eek: They played at Fletchers?

Did you see them there?

no I have not, I was 9 month pregnant and ready to give birth any minute

i regret not going

definately :D :D

GOD THANK YOU GOD

Dom A. is the god in this case :happy:

Did you end up getting tickets to the VA show? I remember you saying you might hold back... and then the stupid tix sold so quickly :eek:

Yessth Youutthh Sttthhoud! (that's Duck-speak' date=' right?) :chuckle:[/quote']

I'm strongly considering it :shifty: I've been wanting to see a gig seated... the problem is it'll screw with my NY plans :shifty:

Did you end up getting tickets to the VA show? I remember you saying you might hold back... and then the stupid tix sold so quickly :eek:

I'm strongly considering it :shifty: I've been wanting to see a gig seated... the problem is it'll screw with my NY plans :shifty:

Hmm, well seeing them at MSG is going to be :awesome:, so definately consider that one first. The Baltimore gig will probably be similar to the VA one.

I plan to leave for NY on the 4th and I don't care if I get 2 hours sleep lol. I can always sleep on the train. :happy: I must see Muse in Baltimore. (I still can't believe they're coming here.) I wonder if they'll hang out in downtown Baltimore...I'd love to catch them walking along the street somewhere. :chuckle:

Edit: Oops, probably should've posted that in the MD gig thread lol.

Hmm, well seeing them at MSG is going to be :awesome:, so definately consider that one first. The Baltimore gig will probably be similar to the VA one.

I plan to leave for NY on the 4th and I don't care if I get 2 hours sleep lol. I can always sleep on the train. :happy: I must see Muse in Baltimore. (I still can't believe they're coming here.) I wonder if they'll hang out in downtown Baltimore...I'd love to catch them walking along the street somewhere. :chuckle:

well, now that there is a baltimore gig I might head to that one and get GA... how hard would it be to sell 5 tickets for the patriot center gig? (section 129)

:chuckle: these two threads are sorta blended :shifty:

My problem is that I'm in southern VA, so I'd be driving a couple of hours up to baltimore on weds, then back down to VA only to go up to NY the next day? :erm: The other option would be to spend the night in baltimore, then head up to NY from there on thurs... decisions, decisions....

Hi all! Just came back from Holiday Havoc '09 in Las Vegas to see MUSE! After being in line for HOURS, got to make it to front row! Unfortunately, they only played a one hour set. Their time was usurped by Cage the Elephant, who's messed up frontman was stage diving all over us with his nasty sweat! Anyhoo, I'm excited to FINALLY seeing them do a long show. This will be gig #5 for me!

Archived