Still though, I'm wondering if I want seats instead. Any idea what the seats are going to cost? Will people mosh on the GA floor? I want to enjoy the music without being tossed around :unsure:

Seats are still $55, at least the ones I got are :) That's the price listed on Ticketmaster, too.

I did the website so quickly to get my tix before they sold - did you have an option of picking seats rather than GA? I got assigned to GA section 1 - but will GA be sectioned off? If I keep the GA tix, I'll want to be as close to center as possible.

It's like a soap opera today, isn't it? I go to take the dog to the vet and come back and people have tix, people don't, people want to change their tix, and others are waiting on other pre-sales. I'm exhausted already.

Two things:

1) Will GA be sectioned off - anyone up in NOVA know if this is the case or is all GA open?

2) 9:30 presale - their email hasn't gone out today apparently; I'm waiting to hear and as soon as I do I will try to put something here.

Like I don't have a million other things to do today . . . LOL. Crikey.

It's like a soap opera today, isn't it? I go to take the dog to the vet and come back and people have tix, people don't, people want to change their tix, and others are waiting on other pre-sales. I'm exhausted already.

Two things:

1) Will GA be sectioned off - anyone up in NOVA know if this is the case or is all GA open?

2) 9:30 presale - their email hasn't gone out today apparently; I'm waiting to hear and as soon as I do I will try to put something here.

Like I don't have a million other things to do today . . . LOL. Crikey.

At the Patriot Center show in 2007, it was just one big floor, no roping off of any kind.

Man what a freakin' mess that pre-sale was. I finally got though and got 3 GA tickets. Not sure if they were out of seated pre-sale tickets, or if it was just "you get what you get, and will LIKE it" sort of deal. LOL There didn't seem to be an option of picking seated vs. floor.

Anyhoo, if anyone has decent seated tix (2-3), and really wanted floor tix, I've got a post up in the MuseBay forum for a swap.

Either way, I'm just happy to have gotten tickets. Woot!! See you all there! :D

It was definately presale fail for me.

I guess they won't be putting any more tickets up for the presale. I had been refreshing off and on throughout the day and only the last 2 shows had any left.

There's another pre-sale from 9:30 club on Ticketmaster tomorrow morning. I think it's the same ($55 tix, GA).

It's pretty annoying that the presale sold out. Especially if some of those people didn't even want to be on the floor.

I don't understand haha but its about preference right...

It just never occurred to me that people would like to be in the seated area

It did suck that presale was done so soon:stunned: I didn't even get tickets and I really want to get some floor hopefully I can figure out how to get some from the ticketmaster presale!:$

10:00AM:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/15004388A30D67A2?artistid=710165&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Now it says it's a DC 101 presale; earlier today, it was a 930 club presale. Either way, the time remains the same :)

Thanks for the info. :)

I'll have to get to a computer because it all doesn't show up on my mobile phone though.

I have information on the DC 101/ticketmaster presale tomorrow.

I called up the radio station (DC 101) and asked if there was a certain code or something you needed to get from the DC 101 website to enter to the ticketmaster website.

The guy I talked to said that there wasn't going to be a code of any sort. He told me as far as he's concerned, on the DC 101 website there will be a link in the morning. So once you click on that link you should be taken care of and be ready to order the tickets.

10:00AM:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/15004388A30D67A2?artistid=710165&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Now it says it's a DC 101 presale; earlier today, it was a 930 club presale. Either way, the time remains the same :)

I'm assuming that it's just via the ticketmaster site and not through a DC 101 link as ticketmaster has the pre-sale listed?

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 12/11/09 10:00 AM EST

DC 101 Presale

Start: Thu, 12/10/09 10:00 AM EST

End: Thu, 12/10/09 10:00 PM EST

Anyone still have some tickets to trade? I've got seats, reallllly want to be on the floor.

I looked quickly at the musebay thread and there seem to be some people offering to trade seats for standing. Probably depends on how good your seats are ;) But the thread is here if you want to check it out...

Archived