Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Chyeaaah!!!

But then again, it was a thing on facebook...but I guess we'll know Monday! :awesome:

This is the second time in my life in which Muse has made me look forward to a Monday. :chuckle:

I really hope there's a St. Louis date. :awesome:

Preferably over a weekend or spring break? If it's not, I probably won't be able to go. :supersad:

hey, is anyone planning on getting/wearing the .mu shirt to this gig?

I think I'll probably get one. Or I might just try to print out the logos and put them on a different shirt.

Alright, time to start talking about a possible meet. Euros can't have all the fun.

Yes!! :)

This is the second time in my life in which Muse has made me look forward to a Monday. :chuckle:

Preferably over a weekend or spring break? If it's not, I probably won't be able to go. :supersad:

I'm :supersad: for you!

Alrighty, I just became a freeloader. So, hopefully that will cover all my bases (I already have a membership to .mu)

:dance:

hey, is anyone planning on getting/wearing the .mu shirt to this gig?

Does it count that I've made my own?

I think I'll probably get one. Or I might just try to print out the logos and put them on a different shirt.

Yes!! :)

Is it possible to do the arm bit if you DIY? I may just have to buy it. I'd have to buy a shirt anyway.

I hope it's on the weekend for you!

Numbers, I sure hope you can go!!! :supersad:

Is it possible to do the arm bit if you DIY? I may just have to buy it. I'd have to buy a shirt anyway.

I'm not sure about the arm thing. I didn't want to even look into it too much until I at least knew they were coming to Atlanta! And I probably still won't until I have ticket confirmation. :D

But yeah, it probably makes sense to just order the whole shirt. It seems like there's some confusion about sizes though, so I'm gonna read those posts carefully.

Ahhhh okay :D that makes sense!

*googling Charlotte*

But I will try to make it down to Atlanta. That would be so funn.

lol i already did a brief scan.. i tried tremont music hall, and whatever the name of the arena is the Bobcats play in... :LOL: i didnt mind anything yet in NC. Hoping something happens for us!

lol i already did a brief scan.. i tried tremont music hall, and whatever the name of the arena is the Bobcats play in... :LOL: i didnt mind anything yet in NC. Hoping something happens for us!

Yeah, who owns it now, Time Warner Cable? I swear, it changes every year. lol

I was scoping venue websites also.

I emailed the Djs at the alternative channel in Charlotte, 106.5 The End I think it was. I'm assuming they won't be in til Monday though.

I just hope dates are released Monday and we are saved the anxiety of waiting. :)

Archived