Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

lol aren't on everyday? :ninja:

Well.. not as much tommorrow.. got work, and possibly going to see some competitive improv :awesome: but I'll be around here! But Monday at 5 PM definetely to figure out whats up with the announcement!

No but that's the thing. Now 99x is making an announcement FRIDAY at 5:00. Get with it, Kimmeh! Kimmeh! :LOL:

But yeah, I'm sure many of us will be glued here any day. :p

Agh! I don't listen to FM very much, but I'm assuming 99x is on channel 99? I thought I heard somewhere that it had changed.

You heard right. They went off the air for a while (they were 99.7), but they are back at 97.9. I generally only listen to the radio in the car, but this may mean pulling it up online. I took a Tylenol PM (bad headache), so hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight. i'm so stoked right now that I'm not sure!

No but that's the thing. Now 99x is making an announcement FRIDAY at 5:00. Get with it, Kimmeh! Kimmeh! :LOL:

But yeah, I'm sure many of us will be glued here any day. :p

ohhh okay! :facepalm: i missed that bit. :LOL: 5 tommorrow then. should be home! Probably not for Jonathan Ross on BBC America though. so glad for DVRs!

You heard right. They went off the air for a while (they were 99.7), but they are back at 97.9. I generally only listen to the radio in the car, but this may mean pulling it up online. I took a Tylenol PM (bad headache), so hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight. i'm so stoked right now that I'm not sure!

I hope you feel better soon and can sleep.

I hope all the North American peeps have BBC America! I'm excited to see it on my TV and not Youtube. :)

I'm so glad I read this!!! I would have missed it otherwise!!

I CAN'T wait to see it!!! I have it set up to record just in case I forget !!!

I hope you feel better soon and can sleep.

Thanks--slept great.

I was kinda hoping .mu would one up both radio stations and make the announcement here first.

Renee I love how you're pitting them against each other. Brilliant!

I'll try to listen all day today and check this forum frequently. (can you tell I'm desperate?!)

from 99x.com

Win tickets to Muse and Silversun Pickups

Muse and Silversun Pickups are headed to town February 27, 2010 to The Arena at Gwinnett. Next week, we'll be giving out tickets every day with Lewis at 1:30p and Kinard at 4:30p. We'll also have an exclusive presale Friday 12/11 from 10a-10p. More details to follow soon on the presale!

from 99x.com

Win tickets to Muse and Silversun Pickups

Muse and Silversun Pickups are headed to town February 27, 2010 to The Arena at Gwinnett. Next week, we'll be giving out tickets every day with Lewis at 1:30p and Kinard at 4:30p. We'll also have an exclusive presale Friday 12/11 from 10a-10p. More details to follow soon on the presale!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Come on, let's announce all the US tour dates now! My credit card is waiting to be consumed from buying lots of tickets!!! :D :D

Pam! OMG!!! Yay! I knew it would be Gwinnett. Well, should be easy to get tix at least. Whooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :musesign::party::dance: Whoo hoo!

I was listening to 96.1 in the car and they started talking about it and mentioned the date and said ticket and arena info "soon." My heart started pounding and I missed my turn! :facepalm:

Also, I got a message back from 96.1:

Hi Renee,

Thank you so much for the 'warning'. I am sincerely tickled by your passion for this band! Did we say we say we were announcing on Monday? Are you part of the Project Underground...you never know what we've got up our sleeves :)

Thank you again,

Chelsea

I guess I'm a weirdo.... I think Project Underground is just some mailing list. I tried to add myself, but I got an error about cookies.

Oh well! Yay! So we know we'll hear ticket info at 5:00 on 99x at least!

bellamy'szetagirl has an unofficial date for Virginia on G&T today. Early March, I think. So, it sounds like we're going to get tour info soon....finally!

Anybody ever gone to a Gwinnett arena gig before? I went there for a conference, but that was years ago. oh, it's only about 20 minutes from my hood! woot!

bellamy'szetagirl has an unofficial date for Virginia on G&T today. Early March, I think. So, it sounds like we're going to get tour info soon....finally!

Anybody ever gone to a Gwinnett arena gig before? I went there for a conference, but that was years ago. oh, it's only about 20 minutes from my hood! woot!

We took our daughter there in September to this Walking With Dinosauars production. While I was there I kept thinking "So this is where Muse played with MCR. Hmmmm." Looking at it online it looks huge, but when I was there, I was thinking it seemed like there wasn't a bad seat anywhere. The capacity is around 13,000. So compared to the GA Dome with U2 (80,000), it's rather intimate. So now the question is GA or not??

Maybe someone can answer this: Will we be able to see prices online before the presale? I hope to be able to make decisions about that stuff before it's 10 am and I'm online like mad with credit card in hand!

bellamy'szetagirl has an unofficial date for Virginia on Anybody ever gone to a Gwinnett arena gig before?!

Yep, went to a show there in 2004 (I think...maybe 2005?).

Nice, medium-sized venue that looked to hold around 12-15,000 give or take.

Only downside being that it's about 30 miles outside of downtown Atlanta in the northern suburbs...said suburbs filled to the brim with wealthy yuppies of the Republican religious right persuasion. :erm:

Personally, I'm still holding out for a North Carolina show, rather than have to make yet another Atlanta trek to see bands I like.

Archived