Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I'm still not positive I'm getting GA tickets. I've been studying the seating charts. I wish I knew if the stage would be in the center or the end. I'm guessing the center? And if center, facing which way? I guess that will be more clear when purchasing, but who has time to figure that shit out????

I'm still not positive I'm getting GA tickets. I've been studying the seating charts. I wish I knew if the stage would be in the center or the end. I'm guessing the center? And if center, facing which way? I guess that will be more clear when purchasing, but who has time to figure that shit out????

Get the GA :)

Atlanta seating chart: http://www.gwinnettcenter.com/uploads/tx_arena_calendar/10-02-27_Muse.pdf

:LOL: I know. You're right. But now I'm all worried about having to pee! And also standing in the freezing cold or being warm but having to keep up with a coat! :confused:

The cold part is making me nervous. I don't know what will be worse 100+ degree weather at the Muse/U2 show in Tampa or the...how cold will it be in Atlanta??

Thats why you need to bring someone with you...:)

Nah, I don't wanna be tied down to my husband, lol. He def. won't be up for standing in line or stalking. I'll make friends! :)

Well someone has tickets already. And it's not me :(

Oh, did you just try to win tix, too? Well, it wasn't me who won. I thought I had saved the right # in speed dial, and turns out I entered the wrong #! :noey: My brain is mush.

:LOL: I know. You're right. But now I'm all worried about having to pee! And also standing in the freezing cold or being warm but having to keep up with a coat! :confused:

Awe come on! GA is the experience of a concert. Its the rush standing in line all day with very little food or water, meeting fans, running to the best spot when the gates open, and finally partying the whole show. I've gone in seats and it isn't half as fun as GA!

Nah, I don't wanna be tied down to my husband, lol. He def. won't be up for standing in line or stalking. I'll make friends! :)

Oh, did you just try to win tix, too? Well, it wasn't me who won. I thought I had saved the right # in speed dial, and turns out I entered the wrong #! :noey: My brain is mush.

I thought I had the wrong # at first but it's just their stupid busy signal. Could you check the radio versus streaming delay if your listening on the radio?

Awe come on! GA is the experience of a concert. Its the rush standing in line all day with very little food or water, meeting fans, running to the best spot when the gates open, and finally partying the whole show. I've gone in seats and it isn't half as fun as GA!

Okay I'll do it!!!! :awesome:

I thought I had the wrong # at first but it's just their stupid busy signal. Could you check the radio versus streaming delay if your listening on the radio?

Damn you Eddie in Lithia Springs! :indiff: Or, if you're on here, congrats! :D

I know I had the wrong # at first because it made that squealy boop boop boop The number you have dialed, yada yada thing. :facepalm:

And the live streaming appears to match the radio exactly. :)

The cold part is making me nervous. I don't know what will be worse 100+ degree weather at the Muse/U2 show in Tampa or the...how cold will it be in Atlanta??

Sorry, but it's pretty likely it will be fucking freezing. :(

Too bad they couldn't have come during a more temperate time. :chuckle: Oh well, guess we can't complain.

Edit:

Here's your weather info: :D

Feb: Normal high=55, normal low=34, Avg. 45

March: Normal high=64, normal low=42, Avg. 53

With a little luck it'll be more like a warmish March day, but don't count on it!

ughh, I'm definitely not bringing a big coat into the pit with me, THAT would just get in the way the whole time, i wish it was at least warm during Feb, :(

Us Florida girls arent made for cold weather!! It is 65 out and I have the heater on.

I'll put my coat in the car before we go in....along with my blanket, ear muffs, portable heater, hat, and gloves.

Hey you never know. The end of February can be not so bad. weather.com has the averages between 32 and 52. Last year on February 1 we played outside w/ no jackets. But March 1 it snowed.

So, any info out on presale codes from Muse, yet?

Snow? Seriously? Never seen snow. This could be dangerous.

btw presale code? It just gave me a login code for the ticket site off here.

Archived