Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

But there's nothing now in the station's site.

I wonder if they are getting ready to announce it properly. :)

Ah! You're right. Hmmmm. They might be updating the website! :awesome:

I hope I'm not driving everyone crazy with my frenetic posting. I have way too much free time. :rolleyes:

Ah! You're right. Hmmmm. They might be updating the website! :awesome:

I hope I'm not driving everyone crazy with my frenetic posting. I have way too much free time. :rolleyes:

It's fine!!

Everyone on here should email them just to let them know how excited we are! Plus each little confirmation makes me giddy.

Woooo! I'm getting so excited! My dad just totally messed with my head and told me "Taylor, it's going to be just you and a few thousand Edward Cullen fans at that thing." :LOL:. They have been doing that a lot lately, telling me that Muse is the Twilight band, and they keep calling them mainstream sellouts everytime they hear Uprising during a football game.

Dont need to wait to Monday for the Atlanta announcement.

on 99x.com. They really wanted to beat the other station. yay!

154a88y.jpg

So make sure whoever listens posts ASAP!

Awesome! Who else is going to be glued to the radio the next few days?! :LOL:

Did they say when to listen exactly if before Monday?

Edit: I see your siggy now. :facepalm:

Dont need to wait to Monday for the Atlanta announcement.

on 99x.com. They really wanted to beat the other station. yay!

154a88y.jpg

So make sure whoever listens posts ASAP!

ACk! THANK YOU! They must have just posted this. Tomorrow at 5PM. I have to make sure I'm home!

When I had emailed Lewis from 99X, he asked me which station the news came from and I said 96.1 was going to make an announcement on Monday, so I guess they wanted to up them. :LOL: He thanked me for telling him and said I rocked. lol I wonder if 96.1 is going to wait til Monday now? :p

Soooooooooo, when do we think tour dates are going to be released? :awesome:

I just emailed the chick at 96.1 that emailed me back the first time and let her know 99x was trying to best them, and they should consider making an announcement Friday morning!

Mwaaa ha ha! :ninja:

I don't really listen to the radio randomly, so if anyone hears anything on 96 tomorrow, post post post!

:D

Cool, a US date! :happy: Seems a bit early as they were talking about March, April, and May (which made me automatically assume, late March - late May).

Yes I just saw this.

No I do not spend much time in Gigs and Tours.

Obviously you didn't see my fangirl squee on FB, either. :phu:

:chuckle::kiss:

I just emailed the chick at 96.1 that emailed me back the first time and let her know 99x was trying to best them, and they should consider making an announcement Friday morning!

Mwaaa ha ha! :ninja:

I don't really listen to the radio randomly, so if anyone hears anything on 96 tomorrow, post post post!

:D

:LOL: Awesome, maybe an announcement will come even sooner now. If I'm home, I'll pull up the stations online to see if anyone is saying anything, but I'll be running around most the day. I wish I could use my husband's Blackberry when I'm out and about tomorrow. I'll definitely try to be online at 5 pm though.

Archived