map of the problematique

dwydav

I don't see how it's possible for any of the after MotP riffage to be different between the dvd and the cd, they are the same recording. Reason being, his guitar cut out on the 17th when he went to play the Maggies Farm riff. Tricky editing makes it look seamless :p

seamless? his shoes change :p

• 6 months later...

Since it's my first message here, I'd like to say "hi". How are you, everyone?

I'd like to show you my attempt to recreate the sound of MOTP guitar using Boss GT-10.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/91w6d6

I know it's nowhere close for now but I've already spent a lot of time to make it sound

like it sounds already, so please don't be too harsh. Just give me some advices about

What could I do to tweak it a bit. If there's someone using Boss GT-10 and wants that patch

please let me know, I'll upload it somewhere then :)

Edited by Kurisu

Hey,

Welcome to the evil hell that's called kit and tab

I would like to point out to you that if you had used search you could have posted this in the appropriate thread.

Next, I'd like to say: not a bad patch, because you're not using any midi controls for it.

However, to recreate a proper MOTP sound it's advisable to use a program like Cubase

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=obIUY9RxiWg The_Man came verrrry close with that method.

Now, don't be scared by the huge amount of flaming yet to follow, we've just had a bit too much of these topics ;)

Whoops, I'm sorry then. Could someone merge it with proper thread?

Also to be honest that sounded pretty terrible.

Hmm... It sounds bad indeed but could you give me some advice how could I improve it? The point was to recreate that sound without using PC connection. It's just GT-10 using "autoriff" feature, no Guitar Rig or Cubase :)

Whoops, I'm sorry then. Could someone merge it with proper thread?

Hmm... It sounds bad indeed but could you give me some advice how could I improve it? The point was to recreate that sound without using PC connection. It's just GT-10 using "autoriff" feature, no Guitar Rig or Cubase :)

You could if you wanted get 'Guitar rig 3'. That has the MOTP patch on it. But with the GT10 does it still have a whammy feature (+1 -1 Octave)? If so you could sync it using MIDI and using software to control it, but right this second I can't think of any cheap software or free software.