map of the problematique

dwydav

• 9 months later...
Thanks guys :) It's just Boss GT-10 - I used autoriff(16 steps) with Patcher's octave pattern, limiter, and a bit of distortion.

Can anyone elaborate on this? I have not a clue how to use the autoriff setting on teh g1-10 to get a good MoTP setting :s

I use an army of computers to control one whammy.

That's rediculous. You can control a whammy with a bit toe so why you'd need an army of computers is beyond me. Clearly you've never even had a whammy, let alone touched one, else you'd never say anything that stupid. Novus has no whaaaamy, Novus has no whaaaamy.

That's rediculous. You can control a whammy with a bit toe so why you'd need an army of computers is beyond me. Clearly you've never even had a whammy, let alone touched one, else you'd never say anything that stupid. Novus has no whaaaamy, Novus has no whaaaamy.

It's troo0o.

I have no munnies for a whammy :( but i remember touching one before.

• 2 months later...
Check my

:pope:

The part that starts at 3:26 made me shit hot coals. So beautiful :supersad:

It also reminded me why I insisted on ripping my fingers open untl I played it to nearly 99%.... Ah, I think I'll stick to playing my Bass, instead crying myself to sleep because my MoTP on guitar will never amount to half of yours... :D *favorites vid*

• 1 month later...
:pope:

The part that starts at 3:26 made me shit hot coals. So beautiful :supersad:

It also reminded me why I insisted on ripping my fingers open untl I played it to nearly 99%.... Ah, I think I'll stick to playing my Bass, instead crying myself to sleep because my MoTP on guitar will never amount to half of yours... :D *favorites vid*

Tks man =) Happy new year!

• 1 month later...