Do you like the Map Of The Problematique  

1,295 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Map Of The Problematique

someone might have already answered this but...why the extra key's player on mtv version of map of problematique? :(

Morgan Nicholls, now effectively Muse person #4.

He's only playing live though, about 40% of the time the band said. I.e. He will be playing additional parts in all the new songs, cutting down the amount of backing used.

Damn thats a shame, but still - they'll make it work! As long as it doesn't mean that Matt isn't gonna play his earsplitting piano on Space Dementia, Butterflies + Hurricanes, Apocalypse Now....:)

Apocalypse Please. And you may be out of luck. Morgan has played piano for Sunburn already so it might mean Matt is only a guitar man now :(

Apocalypse Please. And you may be out of luck. Morgan has played piano for Sunburn already so it might mean Matt is only a guitar man now :(

That won't happen.

Matt will still play all the big piano bits, guarenteed.

Matt said in an Aussie interview that Morgan will play around 40% of the songs. I took that to mean just the new ones, but maybe it means that only 40% of the tracks played live will have any piano in them at all.:$

He's not playing just piano.

He could be playing synths, guitar, percussion, could be anything as far as we know.

Apocalypse Please better bloody stay on the setlist. It's the perfect way to start a Muse gig.

I think that will be over tooken by "Take A Bow" as that song sets the scene and sets you up for the new album. They might do it in mid set like they did at Glastonbury 2004.

Is anyone else very unsure about this track?

after a few listens it really hasnt grown on me which is was i was expectin after a dissapointin first listen... Im now just a lil worried how this albums gonna go...:(

I am also thinkin like how did this go on the album ahead of Crying Shame :stunned:

Uuumm it seems like an allright track but i wouldnt go any further than that with it! which is a shame cause i was really lookin forward to hearing it once i heard that it was about to leak....:(

Is anyone else very unsure about this track?

after a few listens it really hasnt grown on me which is was i was expectin after a dissapointin first listen... Im now just a lil worried how this albums gonna go...:(

I am also thinkin like how did this go on the album ahead of Crying Shame :stunned:

Uuumm it seems like an allright track but i wouldnt go any further than that with it! which is a shame cause i was really lookin forward to hearing it once i heard that it was about to leak....:(

from people's responses to songs, it seems that people will either love or hate the album. =/ Sort of like Absolution.... :stunned:

Archived