Do you like the Map Of The Problematique  

1,295 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Map Of The Problematique

whycantitjustfuckingLEAK

:LOL: Yeah I know. I remember people talking about it leaking this time a month ago and though that was pretty early I was sure it would have leaked by now. It's starting to get boring. I'm sick of being drip-fed tracks.

It's pretty funny that I know already that this is their best record, even though I've not yet to hear the entire thing, let alone more than one track proper.

I know it's a cliche but it's not physically possible to beat origin. The new songs still rule the world though

You're just a bad influence on me, I used to be well behaved and innocent to the ways of the world :(

I'm sure you do have a vibrator really ;)

:happy: I live to corrupt the minds of the innocent.

*insert evil cackle here*

And I don't have one, honest :unsure::LOL:What do you think hands are for?

I think we've gone a bit off topic.

Yea thats the impression i kinda got...you get the feeling when your listenin to it that its like a massive build up for something really speical and just as you think its about to happen the song finishes.

Maybe that will be the next song on the album,

After this one, it will be what you were waiting for.

Eather that or the studio version might be different.

Yea thats the impression i kinda got...you get the feeling when your listenin to it that its like a massive build up for something really speical and just as you think its about to happen the song finishes.

perhaps it builds up into the song that follows it on the album. sometimes i think certain songs are there just to enhance the next one. i really want to wait til i hear all the songs on the album to make judgements, but for now, it's not bad.

perhaps it builds up into the song that follows it on the album. sometimes i think certain songs are there just to enhance the next one. i really want to wait til i hear all the songs on the album to make judgements, but for now, it's not bad.

meh...

but if so why would they have played it at that lil' gig the other day...they wouldn't have played a 'filler' song which is what you are imply'in in a set of like 2-3 songs....

it would be like muse playin an Absolution pre show and playin Plug In Baby, Muscle Museum and then a big preview from the new album in the name of Interlude! :p

it just wouldnt happen.

sounds like the first draft of Butterflies and Hurricanes, drums are ok though. Hmm on further listening, it sounds bland as fuck, exactly like B&H, there's about 4 bars of music in that song, Matt lets the effects do all the work.

meh...

but if so why would they have played it at that lil' gig the other day...they wouldn't have played a 'filler' song which is what you are imply'in in a set of like 2-3 songs....

it would be like muse playin an Absolution pre show and playin Plug In Baby, Muscle Museum and then a big preview from the new album in the name of Interlude! :p

it just wouldnt happen.

i'm not saying it's like interlude, just some albums (from various artists) will have a song that is empowered based on it's album placement. it never ends up a single or anything, but in the schematics of an album it's stronger b/c of it's placement.

but all in all, it seems like they're trying to test out different songs at each show, along with the single, just to see how they translate live. prepping for the tours.

Archived