Do you like the Map Of The Problematique  

1,295 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Map Of The Problematique

Of course you do. People are always preaching this "Everyone has their own opinions and they're all equally valid" stuff to me but thats not emotionally satisfying is it?

What you really want to believe is that people only hold opinions contrary to yours in order to annoy you. Which is probably true.

People are so rubbish.

Anyway, I don't respect other peoples opinions, just accept them.

I know they're wrong, but if they want to be wrong it's upto them :D.

People are so rubbish.

Anyway, I don't respect other peoples opinions, just accept them.

I know they're wrong, but if they want to be wrong it's upto them :D.

Oh is it? Well it shouldn't be. You ought to fix them. You ought to go and fix them good and proper.

I think i'm a little bit obsessed with this song, my play count is 50 already :$

I don't like the ending

That is all

Lol, and that magazine said, "the last 10 seconds of map of the problematique is probably the best work muse has ever done."

I tottally agree with you, the ending is not very... endlike. And that magazine has some shit cd reviewers.

Well wouldn't that mean that we haven't actually heard that last 10 seconds yet? Because I really don't see anyone thinking that ending was the best thing ever. Or maybe it just sounds a lot bigger on the album or something. Either way, there's gotta be some explanation for that comment other than "the reviewer is a shit"

Well wouldn't that mean that we haven't actually heard that last 10 seconds yet? Because I really don't see anyone thinking that ending was the best thing ever. Or maybe it just sounds a lot bigger on the album or something. Either way, there's gotta be some explanation for that comment other than "the reviewer is a shit"

There doesnt have to be a different explanation, but there could be. Wasn't the insturments on playback anyway. I do believe that was the ending.

The reviewer was shit.

Yeah well maybe it was just that. But you'd think professional reviewers wouldn't be so bloody gash. I don't reckon anyone could think that ending was the best thing Muse have ever done.

maybe he hates the song and loves the fact that it just ends suddenly

Archived