Do you like the Map Of The Problematique  

1,295 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Map Of The Problematique

I hear more Cure than Depeche Mode. Lacks any development but it is what it is and decent. Still shaping up to be great album.

yeah it lacks developement, but: I kinda think well of course it has to be, that its intended, and if its intended, you cant critize it.

if its supposed to be like that, you can dislike it but not critize it lol :D

well i mhh did like it more on the first listen ^^ now its kinda boring dunno ^^

My first impressions were right, this song is average and sounds a lot like Depeche Mode

Totally over rated on this board as usual with any new muse song.....

That would mean that every muse song ever made is overrated (with the logic being that every muse song was once new)? You betta check yo self be4 you 'reck yo'self, LOLZ LMAO... LOLZ...

THANK GOD I LISTENED TO THIS SONG!...i heard supermassive black hole and was worried...so so worried...the whole cd would be like that song. I mean...I liked it...but it wasn't as good without the massive amounts of guitar and drums and piano. This song saved me from going insane thinking Muse was losing it's appeal. I'm so glad I decided to listen to another song. I'm not going to listen to anymore until the album comes out for me to buy.

My first impressions were right, this song is average and sounds a lot like Depeche Mode

Totally over rated on this board as usual with any new muse song.....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh a drop of sanity amongst a wave of fanaticism.

I feel cleansed.

THANK GOD I LISTENED TO THIS SONG!...i heard supermassive black hole and was worried...so so worried...the whole cd would be like that song. I mean...I liked it...but it wasn't as good without the massive amounts of guitar and drums and piano. This song saved me from going insane thinking Muse was losing it's appeal. I'm so glad I decided to listen to another song. I'm not going to listen to anymore until the album comes out for me to buy.

Not even Knights of Cydonia? :ninja:

Just heard it.

Blimey, Muse do Eurotrance :eek:

Should be a big anthem at Ibiza this summer.

This is going to be by far their most varied and interesting album.

Oh yeah.

Was tempted to buy the Depeche Modes singles collection today because of this track. :LOL:

Got Wish You Were Here on vinyl instead. :happy:

Or..maybe people just genuinely like it? It's the not best song they've ever written, but I still think it's a solid, good song.

No no no. Ash has got it right. If someone likes something you don't its symptomatic of some kind of complex deficiency/conspiracy/denial/lunacy on their part.

I don't know how I'd cope if I didnt believe that.:LOL:

No no no. Ash has got it right. If someone likes something you don't its symptomatic of some kind of complex deficiency/conspiracy/denial/lunacy on their part.

I don't know how I'd cope if I didnt believe that.:LOL:

:LOL:

THEY'RE ALL RUBBISH FREAKS WHO WORSHIP THIS SONG.

Ahh I feel better.

:LOL:.

:LOL:

THEY'RE ALL RUBBISH FREAKS WHO WORSHIP THIS SONG.

Ahh I feel better.

:LOL:.

Of course you do. People are always preaching this "Everyone has their own opinions and they're all equally valid" stuff to me but thats not emotionally satisfying is it?

What you really want to believe is that people only hold opinions contrary to yours in order to annoy you. Which is probably true.

Archived