Do you like the Map Of The Problematique  

1,295 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Map Of The Problematique

On first listen:

The intro makes me want to sing:

"You and me baby aint nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel"

Singing starts..hmmmm, Radiohead...

Fucking drum speed gunfire! :eek: Sweet...

Singing melody is not that interesting..

Errm, I'm gonna need a second listen to get into this..

How many of the new muse tracks HAVEN'T been described as standout tracks?

Take a Bow has

Starlight has

Supermassive has

Map of the Problematic has

Soldier's Poem has (by chris)

Exo Poltics has

Assasin has

Kngihts of Cydonia has

City of Delusion has

Hoodoo has

only one track seems not to have been described as a standout track by at least one publication

beatcha by a couple minutes buddy, haha. i like this song. someone was right though about the vocal melody not being too interesting. it's one of those songs that keeps driving on without really any contrast or change. was a tad dissapointed by that, but overall, it should be great, especially in the context of the album.

After Knights of Cydonia, I had hope again, I thought the album wasn't gonna be that bad as I suspected, but after this, I don't know

Cmon, when in context with the hole album, im sure you wont think this song is bad.

MOTP isnt guna be a single afterall.

beatcha by a couple minutes buddy, haha. i like this song. someone was right though about the vocal melody not being too interesting. it's one of those songs that keeps driving on without really any contrast or change. was a tad dissapointed by that, but overall, it should be great, especially in the context of the album.

haha... beat u in saying that u beat me! lmao

After Knights of Cydonia, I had hope again, I thought the album wasn't gonna be that bad as I suspected, but after this, I don't know

:rolleyes:

Hey its all down to individual taste. For me this is shaping up to be the best thing theyve done after origin of symmetry (which for me can't be beat!):p

:rolleyes:

Hey its all down to individual taste. For me this is shaping up to be the best thing theyve done after origin of symmetry (which for me can't be beat!):p

Pretty much the same here, although i don't know... From the songs we know that are on the album that we've already heard and these new songs, it's sounding absolutely fucking class at the moment. I love the effects on the guitar on this, it's bloody brilliant!

Pretty much the same here, although i don't know... From the songs we know that are on the album that we've already heard and these new songs, it's sounding absolutely fucking class at the moment. I love the effects on the guitar on this, it's bloody brilliant!

It certainly is! Going to spend ages mucking about with my guitar and the more outlandish settings on my wah to try and reproduce that! Love it:)

Cmon, when in context with the hole album, im sure you wont think this song is bad.

MOTP isnt guna be a single afterall.

I just what I thought, can I?

Until KOC is the best, because the rest is just not good enough FOR ME.

And the singles aren't always the best, look at SMBH

How many of the new muse tracks HAVEN'T been described as standout tracks?

Take a Bow has

Starlight has

Supermassive has

Map of the Problematic has

Soldier's Poem has (by chris)

Exo Poltics has

Assasin has

Kngihts of Cydonia has

City of Delusion has

Hoodoo has

only one track seems not to have been described as a standout track by at least one publication

Ooh I like that title. :happy: But not as much as Action Faust! :LOL:

Archived