• 3 weeks later...

Hello Wanted. Not Bkt Jalil lah, Std Negara. :p

It's been a while people. how have you guys been? Joelyn, i miss you lah! anyone going for incubus next weeeeeeeek? :D

i might be talking to myself right coz no one comes to this thread anymore but i dont care ha!. :D *bumps the thread*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

miele, i dont think am going for dashboard lah.. am sure the place will be packed with kids, will feel so out of place nanti heh..

i heard a rumour the grandaddies of rock-- metallica-- are coming here. will save money for that for sure! :D

btw, raya coming soon. so selamat hari raya and maaf zahir batin all. and happy merdeka day too.

the OOS background is super massive awesome :D

miele, i dont think am going for dashboard lah.. am sure the place will be packed with kids, will feel so out of place nanti heh..

i heard a rumour the grandaddies of rock-- metallica-- are coming here. will save money for that for sure! :D

btw, raya coming soon. so selamat hari raya and maaf zahir batin all. and happy merdeka day too.

the OOS background is super massive awesome :D

WOW I hope that happens!!

Selamay Hari Raya to all of you too! And maaf zahir & batin :)

Selamat Hari Raya guys!! :D Hope you're having fun balik kampung-ing!

And sadly Dashboard cancelled their gig here :( So Junk says they're looking for someone to replace em.. Hopefully someone good! I doubt I'd go if its Metallica though haha! I only know one song: Enter Sandman. and I'm memang not very into metal so yeah :)

• 1 month later...
Selamat Hari Raya guys!! :D Hope you're having fun balik kampung-ing!

And sadly Dashboard cancelled their gig here :( So Junk says they're looking for someone to replace em.. Hopefully someone good! I doubt I'd go if its Metallica though haha! I only know one song: Enter Sandman. and I'm memang not very into metal so yeah :)

If there's one metal band you should watch, it's them!

Maybe this video can warm you up...

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

• 2 weeks later...
If there's one metal band you should watch, it's them!

Maybe this video can warm you up...

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: That was a great way to start my mundane school morning!

O HAI EVERYONE. K. I'm not gonna come here for another 5 billion years or so again. Bye.

:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
:LOL::LOL::LOL: That was a great way to start my mundane school morning!

O HAI EVERYONE. K. I'm not gonna come here for another 5 billion years or so again. Bye.

:rolleyes:

Haha I can never get tired watching that video.

Hola! How's school!!

I just discovered this when my colleague was going through the Mad Men soundtrack.

It's The Tornados - Telstar. Matt's dad's band. The song that inspired some of Knights :LOL:

• 1 month later...
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!! :D :D :D

BTW guys anyone going for Foster The People or Dashboard Confessional next year? What a great way to start off 2012 with 2 great gigs! :happy:

Happy Belated Birthday Debbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy::D:D Sorry I miss out on that day.

I think I'm going to Foster the People's concert. Regular tickets already sold out :stunned:Ekkk.... I feel like buying the fanatics ticket as they are not that expensive. and they have 10% discount if you bought from 15 Nov - 5 Dec. Sadly I only saw that today.

Dashboard is coming? :eek: I didn't know! *goes off to check*

Yup yup, let's try to make it lively again for a while :rolleyes::p

:D It's good to be back ^^ :party:

Anyway, try to go Miele, Faz, pleaseeeeee? then we can meet up twice then :D

Actually Foster the People only have 1 album and torches is their first album(i think) so it's no wonder you don't hear much of them. Besides Pumped up Kicks, I think their best song in the album so far is "Helena Beat" It's quite good but try not to watch the vid first cause the vid is seriously weird and make me disturbed for a while =P

It's less than a month to go before 13 Jan XD

HAPPY BELATED BRITHDAY DEBBIE! :D

Joelyn, am not going for FTP lah. rase mcm dah terlalu tua for that kinda band haha.. will only try to go to Dashboard.

good to see u guys again here. lama gila tak post anything. really miss the times when were 'fan girling' about Matt and Dom :LOL:

Liz, where art thou? :D