HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NUT!! are u going for Foo Fighters?

Oh and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NUT!!! :D :D :D I didnt manage to go to the indian supermarket at Singapore in the end, didnt have enough time :( there's so much to see in singapore that 3 days cant cover haha!

Thanks for the bday wishes! :p

Ooh yeah I'm pretty set on Foos, haven't bought tickets yet though. Anyone coming to watch that? Miele? ;)

Ahh well, Deb, next time then! Everyone should do some shopping there. You can find almost anything in there; great for toiletries, groceries, maybe some electronics, and awesome indian food are outside 'round the corner.

Foo Fighters and Death Cab only 5 days apart! :(

Happy belatedness Nut! Have fun in New Yorkk!

I can't imagine Fort Canning to be sold out too lol - that place is huuuge! The area's a bit like our college's great hall area - up on a hill and everything ;)

Good thing I'm not a fan of Death Cab, so I can save some money there. Sorry they don't have a date for Msia Deb!

Where in the world are you now? I kinda lost track reading your tweets hahaha.

It seems like it was just last week that I first made plans to go to the US but wow, I'm leaving next fri!!! Pretty excited as it's my first time. Dreading the long flight though.

Sigh... you are not the only one who is waiting for Muse to come around. I miss their concerts and especially Dom :p haha

Don't stop take some time getting used to but it is actually quite good ^^. Now is one of my fav from their album :D

Oh ya, Happy Belated Birthday, Nut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Why fort canning can't be sold out? :confused:

LAMC and some Muse fans are reminiscing the '07 Muse gig at fort canning. So nice to watch KOC from that gig again. Brings back damn good memories. :D

I hope FTP can make a good second album. They've got quite the potential. (Cheyy, I sound like an album reviewer)

Thanks yah for the wishes! Yep like Liz said, Fort Canning is pretty huge and plus, it's

outdoors, so it sounds impossible to be sold out haha.

Edited by Nutcracker

Why are there is many artist going elsewhere in SEA but not Malaysia :(:( Especially the big ones.....

Wow, you are there for 3 days but still not enough? Must be really fun then :D

Lol! Well 1 whole day was spent at Universal Studios, and the first and last day were just half days so yeah not much time :( lol. Universal Studios is super fun!!!! akjdfafj;slfjf;alja must go at least once in your life k. haha.

HOW WAS FTP? Review please and thank you! :happy:

Part 2 shouuuld be better because of Lee Pace (who will be playing an American vampire nomad)! His hands, unf. Lol. Story wise though, gah the last few chapters of Breaking Dawn was so frustrating.

FTP was good!! However I did spend almost half the time slowly nudging and easing my way to the front. Sound system could have been better, and setlist could have been longer, but the short 13-song setlist was understandable since they only have one album! Hmm what else what else.

Oh right, like 70% of the crowd were KIDS!!! High school kids. I even saw a pair of 11-12 year-olds. Was quite shocking. I had no idea FTP was appealing to that crowd. There were also a surprising amount of ang mohs in the crowd. ang moh kids. Probably from some international school. As for the band itself, Mark Foster the vocalist was also playing the guitar, keyboard and drums (that I noticed, could be more for all i know!) damn talented can! And in the upbeat songs he kept running back and forth the stage, reminded me a bit of Matt :happy:

And on a more personal experience note.. At one point in the gig I was surrounded by this bunch of tall white rowdy kids, one of the dudes had his shirt off and he was SO STICKY. ALL OVER MY ARM. GAHHH. That is all. LOL.

Eh what Lee pace is in Breaking Dawn?! I didnt know that!! And yeah I know what you mean by the disappointing last few chapters. They hype it up so much and then the 'battle' just.. ends... because of a loophole. Very very anticlimactic. :noey:

Thanks for the bday wishes! :p

Ooh yeah I'm pretty set on Foos, haven't bought tickets yet though. Anyone coming to watch that? Miele? ;)

Ahh well, Deb, next time then! Everyone should do some shopping there. You can find almost anything in there; great for toiletries, groceries, maybe some electronics, and awesome indian food are outside 'round the corner.

Good thing I'm not a fan of Death Cab, so I can save some money there. Sorry they don't have a date for Msia Deb! .

Oooh yeah I'll definitely check it out the next time I head to singapore... No idea when that's gonna happen though haha. Am pretty broke. but I'm curious as to what i'll find there lol!

And eh what you're heading to the USA? which part? :D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The board looks so different :happy:.. i havent heard their latest song yet. what is it called? Survivor? tak pasal2 lagu survivor destiny's child comes into my mind heh..:p

i do hope too that they'll include KL in their new album tour. but hopefully it'll not be in Jan - May. :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

This page practically gone dead....

Listening to their new single, Unsustainable just make me realise no which bands I'm into right now, Muse still..... dominates over them :p

If I seen it correctly, the 2nd Law album should be out in 1 Oct. Less than 2 more weeks to go :D yay!!!

and Kak Faz, because you said those people running in the forest looks like vampires running away, now when I see it again, it gives me that impression already..... :rolleyes: Lol:LOL:

Joelyn, that scene really reminded me of twilight scene lah :LOL: can't help it. btw, 2 more weeks bukan Sept ka? hihihi

currently listening to memememememe mad mad mad Madness. i kinda like it :D but i think ada unsur2 George Micheal / Wham! sikit :p so they've only released 3 songs right? madness, survival and unsustainable? can't wait for the whole album to be ready...

finally managed to see Muse during Olympic closing... Dom loooooked so Fiiiiine! :D

and Selamat Hari Raya All. Maaf Zahir dan Batin :D

Edited by crazy_mary

Haaha..... Being obssesed with Unsustainable now :p At the rate I'm listening to it, I think I'll be able to chant what the woman reports in Unsustainable :D hehe

and someone on youtube commented that "Muse does not have any concert gig after 21 Dec, do they know something?" Ekk... with Matt and his zetas conspiracy and everything, I feel a little freaked out :rolleyes:

Just heard Maddness and it does remind me of George Michael. It's a little old at first but getting used to it :D

EDIT:

Oh ya la Kak Faz, just realise 2 more weeks is 1 Sept, bukan 1 Oct :p Blur la me.... hehe... Dunno why I keep on thinking next month would be October

I saw the Muse Olympic closing in youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij3sgRG5sPY

*Muse is in 2hrs and 19mins*

Hehe, yah... I notice Dom is looking fine again :rolleyes: I'm trying not to look at his part so much.... Been mmadd maad maad maadness with Dom for too long. :LOL:

Argh!!! Stick to Nickhun

:p

and when I saw this (due to the English word of Muse in the title)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpoHcV45dQg&feature=relmfu

This vid is so deceiving! I thought she did a colab with them or something! Lol!!!

Rupanya it's her new album title =.= haha

Selamat Hari Raya to all!!!! :D

and nut, sorry on behalf of all the chinese Musers on this post for not replying the CNY message. Thanks and huat ahhhhh :LOL:

Edited by DMHLover

Joelyn, Nickhun? you like 2PM now is it?:D did you hear about his driving incident?

thanks for that olympic closing link. was searching for it on yt, but i couldnt find it. luckily astro repeat it a few days ago. i was only waiting for muse but watching Oasis-- cant remmber their new name, spice girls brought back a lot of memories! :LOL:

btw, who is that lady? a famous chinese singer is it?

i love, love, love madness now la. wish i could download it secara haram somewhere hahaha

Joelyn, Nickhun? you like 2PM now is it?:D did you hear about his driving incident?

thanks for that olympic closing link. was searching for it on yt, but i couldnt find it. luckily astro repeat it a few days ago. i was only waiting for muse but watching Oasis-- cant remmber their new name, spice girls brought back a lot of memories! :LOL:

btw, who is that lady? a famous chinese singer is it?

i love, love, love madness now la. wish i could download it secara haram somewhere hahaha

Haha.... :rolleyes: I'm not into 2pm, I'm more into Big Bang than 2pm:p, but Nickhun cuteness is so hard to resist. Argh... :rolleyes: He looks like an Eurasian but he is not at all.

Image too big, have to do spoiler =P

nichkhun1.jpg

Haha... So long haven't been in here, I even forgot how to post picture :rolleyes:

Yeah, I heard about his driving incident. :( Just because of that, Koreans make a big fuss out of it. I know what he did was wrong but the way they treat him is like as if he did a hit and run or something. Sigh... because of that my khunnie have to go on hiatus for a while... =P haha... kidding *on my khunnie*

the olympics one I so happen to stumble upon it but a lot of people are complaining that their own(Olympic) vids are not allowed to be posted. Maybe the Olympics people are blocking it. Did Astro show Muse btw, or did they got cut? :(

The chinese girl is a famous Taiwanese singer. My brother used to like her before liking Girls Generation :p hehe...

Actually you can download from youtube from this website. http://www.keepvid.com/

but to get the mp3 version, I'm not sure how la. Maybe you can get from mp3skull?

btw, did you see Seungri did a gangnam style dance? So cute XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZScKPVqJ6Q&feature=g-logo-xit

EDIT:

Oh ya la Kak Faz, just realise 2 more weeks is 1 Sept, bukan 1 Oct Blur la me.... hehe... Dunno why I keep on thinking next month would be October

Edited by DMHLover

Joelyn, we're talking about K Pop on Muse messageboard! i don't think we're on the right place :LOL: but yeah Nickhun looks like a mat saleh lah. i like him on runningman. the one where they have to complete their mission in Thailand. they also showed his family members in that ep. they all look so mat saleh. the netizens are always so harsh on their celebrities. sebab tu ramai korean celeb kena depression. their suicide rate also quite high lah.. one of TVXQ member also was once poisoned by the netizens. they were angry that he was trying to avoid being enlisted for the national service. scary eh? :(

:unsure: on seungri vid. as i mentioned before i have no interest with that song. i just don't get it lah. there's even raya gangnam style vid :rolleyes: but yes, the magnae is so cute :p:LOL:

Astro did show Muse. not sure what happened after muse though coz i switched off the tv after Muse's performance. the choir looked a bit possessed hihihi.. but i was imagining myself being one of them at that time, or being one of Malaysian athletes kt stadium tuh smbil lompat2 tengok muse ... wish i am as talented as Pandelela Rinong!:D

EDIT: oho! new page after eight months!

EDIT 2: Happy Merdeka Day guys... urm maybe to Jeolyn je kot. coz there's only the two of us here hahaha

Edited by crazy_mary

:rolleyes: I don't know is there a kpop thread or not in the forum but I'm too scared to go there cause usually they are quite fierce with the noobs :p

Whatever la, we can promote kpop and Muse along the way :D Btw, I notice if you listen to madness to much the ma...ma..mad...mad....mad can get stuck on your head :p These days lazy to read the discussion/comments on Muse music cause too much fan war. Depressing la =(((

EDIT: Sigh... They are a bit too strict la and sometimes I pity the celebs schedule also. It's almost insane. and it's not like they gain as much as any western celebrity. Only those who are really at the top(like snsd or big bang) earns more, the rest is most probably just a little more than a normal working people.....

Yah, I saw running man the one where they went to Bangkok. Gwangsu got so many fans there. So funny!! hehe... and Nickhun's mum look especially even more like half ang moh. but then it would be nicer if they show more of Nickhun is running man. I feel his scenes is too little =P Did you watch the one where Yoona and Sunny became guest in Running Man? I LOVE that episode. I keep on rewatching and Sunny with Joong Ki's chemistry is so good :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF_xdvn52As

I still love this music/song to bits... Can't imagine how I'll react to this song in the stadium :rolleyes: and the part i like the most is where the vampires,.... I mean people running thru the woods:rolleyes:......(not the vid, the song) :LOL::p

That maknae is always the cheeky one.... Sigh... my fav in big bang changes every minute XP

Actually Muse haven't release their single also comes out with their tour dates. NOW I WANNA GO.... :( :'(

But sadly Chong Wei comes back before they closing ceremony. Kak Faz, did you see the gymnas match? the Korean girl, her name is Son Yeon Jae is so cute

120813_SonYeonJae.jpg

pssss...... the thread has been so dead for so long i thought it's gonna die forever:ninja:

EDIT 2: HAPPY MERDEKA TO YOU TO KAK FAZ!!!!! and anyone who have been snooping around :p Maybe cause the rest dunno we been here spamming the pages :D

Edited by DMHLover

can't blame some fans la for not liking their new songs. i was pretty disappointed with Survival and unsustainable at first. thought they sound so far off from the muse that i am so familiar with. but after Madness i can layan already. we can't expect them to produce OOS or Absolution again isn't it? change is good. ;)

i was just checking their tour dates. walaweehh jeles eh? i hope to get another chance to see 'em again. think i've been wishing for the same thing for the past 5 years! :LOL: bila la nak jadi kenyataan..

we got it back alive again, didn't we? so cakap pasal kpop pon tak pe la kan sebab nak hidupkan balik thread neh hihihihi

EDIT: i didnt watch gymnastic.. was watching archery and that korean archer.. HEBAT!

EDIT 2: found a statement from someone yg nak kena belasah ngn muse fans neh :LOL:

I've always thought of Muse as a poor man's version of Radiohead. There's just a lack of ideas despite being undeniably talented.
Edited by crazy_mary

Kpop pun kpop la. Bagus ba :p

I dunno... maybe all along I'm more of a mainstream girl? I didn't fancy survival until I saw the Olympics one and Unsustainable, I feel in love almost instantly so honestly I dunno why is there so much hate for it. Yeah, there is dubstep in it but doesn't it also sound like what Muse always do with their riffts and what Matt always do with his electronic guitar? o.O

I also want to go to their concert to the extend I almost wish I am a British citizen, so I can go to all their tours in Britain since they always do in a few cities. But they might pass Malaysia for Singapore again :(afterall Singapore have much higher currency than us *pouts*

I didn't see the archery but I know that Korea is one of the best in archery. Even old monarchy is good in archery. Hebat in skills or hebat with skills and looks?:rolleyes::p

WAH! which idiot go and post that in the forum? but honestly speaking, there is a lot of old fans who are no longer fans as well, some even switch sides to Radiohead and a lot of trolls as well :chuckle:

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this in the cafe just now!!!!! dnklsrntnrdjhkf htkhcg!!!!! :D:LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0SgwWmF9w

Ta Dahhh!!! The vid is out!!! hehe... when I heard the music on the tv, I'm thinking this sound so familiar, like something I should like. When the ma..ma...ma.ma...mad..mad.mmad came out, squeeeeee :dance: MUSE! *jumps around*

unfortunately Dom has only a small part in the vid :p:ninja:

and Happy Malaysia Day guys!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's a little late... >.o =P

and to Ethanhunt: Hi! Yeah, who doesn't like Muse's live performance must have something wrong in their head :p Where are you from?