Kaya: How come you are listening to their album but can't wait to buy it? Illegal download ka? :ninja:

Aww... :( Ya la..Mungkin dah tua dah kut :p..haha,,,, Dom punya drumbeat isn't so obvious as before but also because of the type of songs they are singing. Seriously Matt is going into retro rock:rolleyes:

Yeap, there are kpop fans here :erm: but I don't think there's many of us in the forum anyway :)

Muse2ndLaws.jpg

I bought it from Rock Corner. Grinning like an idiot when I saw this... :p

IMAG0464.jpg

and I can't believe they put lyrics for Unsustainable. :stunned: It's all the reporter lady that was reading out.... Let's read it out in their concert :\mm/::musesign:

PS: sorry for the big pictures... :( Tried to resize but didn't work

Edited by DMHLover

• 2 weeks later...

I miss Paul the Cruiser.....:'(

Miss Paul like kiapppp. :(:supersad:

On top of missing Paul, I miss you guys! I don't even know if Miele have kids already or not. Hehe.

Can we have a muser meet up? Would everyone be okay with November 3rd? It's a Saturday and a week after Raya Haji. Everyone's invited!

I sangat the suka Isolated System. Also, Muse made me listen to Skrillex, and actually enjoy it.

Have fun at the Big Bang gig this weekend Kak Faz, I'm sure you'll be there. A lot of my cousins will be there too! :happy:

Waahh i didnt know the thread was still alive! hello everyone!! :D :D I finally FINALLY got my hands on the 2nd law woohoo! needs more album art imho. because I like album art ^_^ its like the CD booklet thing is getting thinner and thinner as the years go by :(

Liz I'm open to a muser meet up hehe! But I cant make it on the 3rd nov.. have finals on the 7th nov eeek! My last paper is on the 12th nov so im free after that whee :D

I cant really contribute to the K-pop topic much haha :( I only know a bit about Big Bang, SNSD and 2NE1.. that's about it lol!

1282786204310.jpg?1318992465

KPOOOOOOOOOP

:rolleyes: Used to think like that as well, till got exposed to it. Well, if you do happen to watch/listen to it, you will understand why :p I got addicted by their reality/variety shows :happy:

Miss Paul like kiapppp.

On top of missing Paul, I miss you guys! I don't even know if Miele have kids already or not. Hehe.

Can we have a muser meet up? Would everyone be okay with November 3rd? It's a Saturday and a week after Raya Haji. Everyone's invited!

I sangat the suka Isolated System. Also, Muse made me listen to Skrillex, and actually enjoy it.

Have fun at the Big Bang gig this weekend Kak Faz, I'm sure you'll be there. A lot of my cousins will be there too! :happy:

I seriously miss Paul the cruiser. So far never been a DJ who plays all the pop/ rockish songs that fit our taste like him :'(

Lol.... Erm.... I'm think Miele will gtell us if she did ;D hehe....

It will be a great to meet up!!!! We can catch up with each other lives and fan rant about Muse as well :D haha.....I'm fine with 3 Nov or the week after ^^

Waahh i didnt know the thread was still alive! hello everyone!! I finally FINALLY got my hands on the 2nd law woohoo! needs more album art imho. because I like album art ^_^ its like the CD booklet thing is getting thinner and thinner as the years go by

Liz I'm open to a muser meet up hehe! But I cant make it on the 3rd nov.. have finals on the 7th nov eeek! My last paper is on the 12th nov so im free after that whee

I cant really contribute to the K-pop topic much haha :( I only know a bit about Big Bang, SNSD and 2NE1.. that's about it lol!

Awww.... Most probably Muse don't want to take so much photo :rolleyes: =P haha.... It's ok on Kpop. We only talk about them when there is no Muse stuff to talk about or when there is something exciting going on in kpop ^^

On Muse album, when I first listened to it, I feel they are like going retro with their songs. But the more I listened to it, there is actually quite a lot of upbeat songs as well and I'mgetting more addicted to it :LOL: Having a new album made me excited for their concert. I hope they will come to Malaysia cause I don't think I can afford overseas concert due to recent financial commitment :supersad:

And on Big Bang concert, it's today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha..... and till last week, they are still selling tickets for BB concert >.< I hope they dont oversell the tickets till it become like the Foster the People gig. That was scary. People was pushing so much that a group of 50 people actually fall down and it took us about 5 mins to stand back up cause everyone is practically on top of each other.

^ :chris::dance::chris:

It will be a great to meet up!!!! We can catch up with each other lives and fan rant about Muse as well :D haha.....I'm fine with 3 Nov or the week after ^^

Hmm since Deb's only free after the 12th, would 13th be okay? It's Deepavali :) Unless every one's away for the holidays. Or if things are easier maybe we'll just meet up during Urbanscapes? :happy:

Did you have a good time at BB's concert?

^ :chris::dance::chris:

Hmm since Deb's only free after the 12th, would 13th be okay? It's Deepavali :) Unless every one's away for the holidays. Or if things are easier maybe we'll just meet up during Urbanscapes? :happy:

Did you have a good time at BB's concert?

i'm in for a meet-up! :D and 13th is perfect coz there's a possibility i can't make it for urbanscapes. :(

miele, aida and the rest are u gals joining as well? :D

I'm not going for Urbanscapes...:( (cause I dunno most of the artist)

Btw, created an event for the meetup on 13 Nov, Deepavali Day on fb. Could advise on the place to meet and what time? Any idea which shopping mall wont be crowded on public holidays? Well... For me, I think Paradigm, One U, even if they are packed, at least there is still parking space..:rolleyes: and are we eating as well or just drink? If want to go to KLCC there is the convinience of LRT but KLCC mall is always so crowded on public holidays.

If don't want mall, any other suggestion? Or else we can picnic at Stadium Negara(people will think we are gila...:LOL::LOL:) or go to Traders Hotel...(and :erm: where else did they go when they were in Malaysia?)

And Big Bang was great!! Of course not as epic as Muse *sorry kak Faz* because I still keeps on thinking when is Muse coming again every time after going to a concert ...(no idea to smile or feel sad... lol) Will tell more detail about the recent k pop concert :$ haha.... if got time :p

Fun times today guise. Thank you Joelyn for making it happen! :happy: Sometimes I wish you guys are all mean just so I don't have to feel indebted to Muse even more lol. Crossing my fingers for Urbanscapes dinner to happen!

Sorry if I'm going a lil off topic, but here's the vid of the xyloband that I was talking about heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOMoWMVcyok

Saw this on Dom's twotter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk1Jk7pLlAU&sns=em

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

AND it's really fun meeting up with you guys, Kak Faz and Liz. Can't stop smilling the whole night after we left :D Miss you guys lots!!! and hope there will be a pre or during urbanscapes dinner :happy::happy:

PS: and can't believe Taylor Swift won best live award for mtv ema, beating muse, artic monkeys and others... :( Feel a bit sad for them (muse)

nteeee heee heee:LOL::LOL:

very creative lah the person who did the video. fits the song very well.

yeah Joelyn, was really nice meeting u and Liz. can't believe you never told us about snooping at their hotel details before. :p been listening to a lot of Muse and Coldplay after the meetup. hoping for another meet up at urbanscape :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
yeah! akhirnya! got this as my birthday present! asyik dok layan yg download punya..now i got the cd + the making dvd! :DA-AtqzECUAAg7m9.jpg

eh, hello semua! :)

:D:D:D haha!!! Nice nice! How's the DVD by the way? Is Dom still as cute as ever? (aku ni, asyk duk Dom aje :p)

Celaka btl Muse ni, didn't inform earlier that they are going to release the making of the album DVD :indiff: If I buy the album+dvd, what am I gonna do with the other album? :( Not to mention I might need to buy the Hulabaloo cd.... :rolleyes:

nteeee heee heee:LOL::LOL:

very creative lah the person who did the video. fits the song very well.

yeah Joelyn, was really nice meeting u and Liz. can't believe you never told us about snooping at their hotel details before. :p been listening to a lot of Muse and Coldplay after the meetup. hoping for another meet up at urbanscape :D

Hehe.... tergelak aku dgn lagu nih! :rolleyes:Hehe.... we all should meet up more often :D After the meet up, I tak habis habis headbanging in the car(listening to Muse album :rolleyes:) until sampai rumah also still don't want to get out from the car :LOL:

haha...on why I say i will look super perasan if I say what I'm gonna say now on fb is cause,

remember the year when Muse were nominated for the MTV Asia Award for Best Live and I keep on going around this thread and PDT saying how to bug Muse to go to Genting? haha... and although Muse did not go to Genting, but.... Dom did a very funny video of him in the cowboy outfit with the MTVA Award for their thank you video. Haha.... From then onwards, I keep on thinking that he did that vid as a fanservice to me:rolleyes: (I know, I know, damn perasan right. Haha!!! Can't stop laughing silently while typing this.... dah la in the office) :LOL:

Btw, kak Faz, bila nak makan kita punya makanan Korea ni?:happy:

:D:D:D haha!!! Nice nice! How's the DVD by the way? Is Dom still as cute as ever? (aku ni, asyk duk Dom aje :p)

Celaka btl Muse ni, didn't inform earlier that they are going to release the making of the album DVD :indiff: If I buy the album+dvd, what am I gonna do with the other album? :( Not to mention I might need to buy the Hulabaloo cd.... :rolleyes:

DMH = DoMinic Howard? :D

Psst, x perasan ke yg muse mmg ada pakej cd+dvd?

i'm aiming for these :

ABSOLUTION

absolutionbeneluxlimite.jpg

SHOWBIZ

showbizbeneluxfestivale.jpg

ORIGIN OF SYMMETRY

originofsymmetrybenelux.jpg

:unsure::twitchy:

jelesnya dgn fan dr australia..

timeisrunningoutaustral.jpg

i wish they've released : MALAYSIAN ONLY EDITION (tapi semua tu mimpi ja kot..) :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...