OHHH THE GREEN! IT HURTS MY EYESSS!!

oh i mean

OH, KEHIJAUAN! SAKITNYA MATAKU!!

ok no i'm not mocking our language, but if you insist, kuciku. and the fact that we are living in a multiracial country kinda means that we are biligual people too. but it just so happens that english is our first language. as it is also the international language. hence we communicate in english here. thats my reason for it anyway (besides the fact that i almost failed my BM paper... but you didnt need to know that) :$

and yeah muse_music it is pemecah kacang.. haha. and about the whole no photography thing.. thats where cameraphones come in handy! :D

Oh yeah, and when I say I have love for my country, please do not mistake it as my holding the same amount of adoration for its government as well. The latter and former are two very different things, as some of you should very well know. But let's not discuss this cos it's neither the time nor the place. Especially not the place.

lol. we aaaall know what you mean, vspirit.

OHHH THE GREEN! IT HURTS MY EYESSS!!

oh i mean

OH, KEHIJAUAN! SAKITNYA MATAKU!!

Ok, ok I changed it. Shaddup bout it already.

And who are you to talk? Your BM hurts my brain! And you're the one still schooling!

Er...aduh, dasyatnya BM-mu!!!

Anyway, after seeing the sorry state of both our so-called BM prowess, I think kuciku gets the idea.I mean it's so bad, and not only that, we /look/ and /sound/ so bad using it, it almost looks as if we're mocking it, when we're really not. If the fella still insists, though, then he/she must either be immune or patriotic to the point of masochism.

And you almost failed? Hah, I got a P7! A P7, I tell you!! (Then I bucked up and managed to scrape by with a C4 when it mattered, whew)

lol. we aaaall know what you mean, vspirit.

Good, glad we're on the same page. If not, I might have a little accident to plan...

loh kate ni page tuk malaysian...awat x ckp melayu...nengok page laen...dirog ckp bahase siorg...so kiter pun ckp le bahase kiter..

yeay! kuciku.. akhirnya ada gak org nak cakap melayu kt thread ni.. biasala.. kalau dah dengar lagu omputih so people expect english la bahasa rasmi.. but anyways, kalau diorang x nak cakap bahasa kiter bole ckp 2 org :LOL:

vspirit, its not bahasa kampung or s'thing like that.. it's just colloquial language and spelling.y'all BM is really bad man.. perhaps i can give y'all a tuition :p

yeay! kuciku.. akhirnya ada gak org nak cakap melayu kt thread ni.. biasala.. kalau dah dengar lagu omputih so people expect english la bahasa rasmi.. but anyways, kalau diorang x nak cakap bahasa kiter bole ckp 2 org :LOL:

vspirit, its not bahasa kampung or s'thing like that.. it's just colloquial language and spelling.y'all BM is really bad man.. perhaps i can give y'all a tuition :p

lol i can read and listen to BM.. i just cant speak it for nuts. i ALWAYS get low low low marks for my karangan.. haha. and there's no way i can understand bm if its not typed/written properly.. all the short forms give me a headache.. :noey:

it's not like i can't understand it at all, yeah? i can read it just fine, you know. and if push comes to shove i can probably string together a decent, if not stiff, sentence. but doing that requires time to think, in a way which i can do while writing but not while speaking. and that sorta thinking is inconvenient anyway cos when i wanna write down something that's in my head, it's hard to do so without that something escaping my head cos I took too long to write it down.

*clap* *clap* to vspirit :) as he saves the day again...

...so true..

er Nut lol..kacang- there you go. isnt peninsular at Orchard? penin is coooool..oooo my bro bought a heartagram from there lol...which part of Spore are you from? and and ur brother's band..is he singer coz the singer's voice sounds abitabitabit like Matt's...the the the the STYLE of the voice...

ask 987 to interview them..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oooo you can just take an MRT ride to Dhoby Ghaut..if you come from Johor just take a bus to the causeway an bla bla and take a bus to Kranji and take an mrt to Dhoby Ghaut..rite? so you can sleep in the train hehe..

oh and the link you sent me vspirit, on the concert info it says NO PHOTOGRAPHY??

*sigh*..bad news for me..i asked my mum again whether i could go..and suddenly she said no..gosh i actually wept a little:happy:

STANDARD BM woot!

kacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacangkacang

penge-crack kacang..nutcracker, your name in malay..i dunno what crack in malay is though..:) oh or or it could be pemecah kacang

HAHA dude ur so funny!

Penin is near Orchard, City Hall to be exact. Nearer to Dhoby Ghaut than Orchard. I am from the east, some place called Bedok Reservoir Rd. No my bro is on the drums. Yeah his vocalist is really into Matt, you have no idea..

You're rite about taking the train from Kranji and sleeping all the way to Dhoby Ghaut haha.. Why don't you try to get ur bro to come with you to the gig? Yeah no photography but I'm gonna bring a digicam anyway. But i imagine being at the front, i will be quite exposed to the security ppl thus making it difficult to take pics... :(

My 2nd language is Malay and i got c5 for my O levels, 5 yrs ago. I'm just happy i passed :) . I didn't need it for my diploma anyway.

Lol what is Lysol? Never heard of it... Haha i wish it were true, so fun to go camping lolololololol... I just feel so lucky that my bro and friends are really into Muse heh heh heh heh heh heh heh! Time is passing too slow, i am so anxious you know!

lol!! think of how the people from the UK feel about Muse's Wembley concert next year!! i bet by May next year some of them might have misplaced their tickets already.. :LOL:

That would be a crying shame then! It's amazing how they sold 68000 tix under half hour. I hope they make an official dvd out of that show..

yeah i have a feeling they're gonna do that.. i mean, this is a pretty HUGE deal! and this might be an even bigger gig than Glastonbury.. since Glastonbury was a festival. and this is all MUSE FANS AND ONLY MUSE FANS! ahaha. er.

eeh imagine youre gonna go the concert already and suddenly you cant find your tickets...and an hour later you found them in your pocket..

haha yeah wei. or imagine what would happen if you found your ticket in the pocket of your freshly washed just-came-out-of-the-dryer pants! and the ticket is all torn up and worn and stuff...

but, that would be a bit odd cause.. why would the ticket be in your pants in the first place? damn i've just contradicted myself. heh.

yeah i have a feeling they're gonna do that.. i mean, this is a pretty HUGE deal! and this might be an even bigger gig than Glastonbury.. since Glastonbury was a festival. and this is all MUSE FANS AND ONLY MUSE FANS! ahaha. er.

haha yeah wei. or imagine what would happen if you found your ticket in the pocket of your freshly washed just-came-out-of-the-dryer pants! and the ticket is all torn up and worn and stuff...

but, that would be a bit odd cause.. why would the ticket be in your pants in the first place? damn i've just contradicted myself. heh.

just say yay!

Maybe u think it's best if you kept ur tickets with you all the time, instead of a safer place like your drawer? heh heh.

Definitely right about Wembley dude. Huger than Glastonbury and Earl's Court put together, plus the upcoming Sg gig. HAHA.

Maybe u think it's best if you kept ur tickets with you all the time, instead of a safer place like your drawer? heh heh.

Definitely right about Wembley dude. Huger than Glastonbury and Earl's Court put together, plus the upcoming Sg gig. HAHA.

lol thats just nuts! (no pun intended). i'd keep it locked in a drawer or something.. so that NOONE can touch it! NOOONEEEE... :mad:

lol.. Wembley is gonna be bigger than their whole UK tour put together! i bet they're gonna play-the-whole-bhar-in-order in one of the Wembley gigs.. probably the 2nd one. like what they did at the Wembley arena. lol.

I'm a malaysian too...

korang tak baca ke majalah ROTTW bulan Nov?baca teliti.diorang memang nak datang kat sini awal tahun ni.tapi,kerajaan tak benarkan coz diorang diangap BLACK METAL!Tak adil betul la..

tapi,kalau diorang datang pun,aku takleh gi gak coz aku duk kelate.still a student,man!

I'm a malaysian too...

korang tak baca ke majalah ROTTW bulan Nov?baca teliti.diorang memang nak datang kat sini awal tahun ni.tapi,kerajaan tak benarkan coz diorang diangap BLACK METAL!Tak adil betul la..

tapi,kalau diorang datang pun,aku takleh gi gak coz aku duk kelate.still a student,man!

WTF!?!?! black metal your head ah!

do you have the article m_yam? what magazine was that from?? i looked it up and isit 'Rhythm of the Third World'?