vspirit, u've made dis aunty very happy.. * jumping up n down*:D

cant wait for the tickets to be on sale.. so ur going to sg wang to buy 'em?? dunno if i can wait dat long to get me hands on those precious ticks, been thinking dat i might get 'em on d first day they'll go on sale but if it involves discounts perhaps i should wait..in agony for 2 extra days..and yeah, if i meet u there i think i should belanja u s'thing since u did give me a treat last time..;) so meet up wif u there on sunday?

sinnen..my first lang is malay mate! i'm actually waiting for s'one who is willing to converse wif me in bahasa since kids in this thread r more comfortable using english.. so i'm just following d crowd u noe..

there's a muse special 2moro as well on 8tv..

happy new year everyone!!

Do you guys normally speak in English on an everyday basis? As far as I know, your official language is Malay, or do you guys just speak english here? Its not important I know. I'm just bored and going crazy and malay-indo are like saudara right? yes? No? okay then...:nerd:

Yeah, as a matter of fact, some of us do speak it on an everyday basis. However, there're a whole lot of us who don't, as well. Bumiputera government workers, mainly. But the latter's just my opinion and/or impression, and not all of them, cos sometimes you get an anomaly like crazy_mary here. xD As to why we, or at least I, am not partial to using our national language, well, as I'm loath to repeat myself, especially for subjects that'll spark off rants from me, so here's a previous rant I did on the same subject.

If you don't feel like going through the rant--and don't worry, I don't blame you at all--though, here's a summary: at the end of the day, just as what crazy_mary has said, it's what most of us here on the board are more comfortable with. And as a bonus, should people from other countries come in here, well, they'll be able to participate in some of our discussions as well.

And I think the 30% discount is more than worth the couple of days wait, my dear mary. You'd only be paying RM77 for a standing ticket rather than RM110. Lots of things you can do with that RM33 you saved. It means even more to me since I've already spent a bomb for their upcoming S'pore show. So rest assured I'll be at Sg. Wang bright and early (ok maybe not the latter...but i'll prolly be there sometime early afternoon, at least) on the 7th, instead of hooking up with Galaxy on the 5th. Would you like to meet up again on that day, btw?

Well, to make it clear, I wasn't slagging you guys off. I find it actually cool that you guys speak in english, because like vspirit says, its open for anybody I guess. I was just curious.

Oh and vspirit, what a read. I did read it all though. I'm not sure myself why.:LOL: If I understood that right, I find there's no need to force someone to speak/reply in a certain language unless they can't understand the language. More like ego-matter to me it seems. (Although I couldn't really tell what your mother language is :unsure: )

But anyway..enjoy the muse chats/concert people!:musesign:

yeah i know you weren't. it just sparks off an irrational feeling of anger within me every time someone assumes that when someone's a malaysian, he/she has to speak our national language. usually it'd be a complete valid and reasonable assumption if this wasn't malaysia we're talking about. the main reason, i guess, behind why i got a little defensive (ok maybe more than a little) is that people tend to forget that malaysia isn't a homogenous country and is a country that doesn't really make it compulsory for non-bumiputera to adopt a malay name or to speak the malay language, and that while most people are able to speak malay, being of the malay race or no, a lot actually choose not to.

i'm sorry if i shocked you. ^^; that little rant really had nothing to do with you at all. or the person who sparked it off in the first place (tho i distinctly remember being more irked by what he/she said than what you did). it's nothing personal at all. the way you asked was very nice and friendly. i'm sorry if i came off a little (or a lot) scary. hope i didn't scare you away from coming back...tho it seems it might be too late, i might already have...

do u think there'll be a long line for d tickets? guess i'd haf 2 get there a bit early then..

am seriuosly thinking that Dom is super attractive after watching those live shows on mtv.. but i'm just too old to be smitten over rock stars.. eheh tho he's basically d same age as i am :D

cant stand listening to supermassive anymore.. d song become so annoyingly repetitious and bla bla bla...to me.

yayy!!! more Dom love going around! :LOL:

damn it i want those RM77 tickets! but there's no way i could go aaall the way to sg wang juuust to get Muse tickets. *HINTHINT*

oh, on the uh, language topic, i speak english simply because i'm more comfortable with it as i speak it on a daily basis, and er.. its the ONLY language that i'm good at, to be honest. :$ my Malay sucks. aye lort. :( and i cant speak Chinese/Cantonese/Hokkien for nuts so i dont even bother. hehheh. :stunned:

edit: oh, and uh, happy new year? heh. :)

yeah i know you weren't. it just sparks off an irrational feeling of anger within me every time someone assumes that when someone's a malaysian, he/she has to speak our national language. usually it'd be a complete valid and reasonable assumption if this wasn't malaysia we're talking about. the main reason, i guess, behind why i got a little defensive (ok maybe more than a little) is that people tend to forget that malaysia isn't a homogenous country and is a country that doesn't really make it compulsory for non-bumiputera to adopt a malay name or to speak the malay language, and that while most people are able to speak malay, being of the malay race or no, a lot actually choose not to.

oh, on the uh, language topic, i speak english simply because i'm more comfortable with it as i speak it on a daily basis, and er.. its the ONLY language that i'm good at, to be honest. :$ my Malay sucks. aye lort. :( and i cant speak Chinese/Cantonese/Hokkien for nuts so i dont even bother. hehheh. :stunned:

edit: oh, and uh, happy new year? heh. :)

Hmm, that's very interesting. Didn't know that most people do prefer to speak in english. It really is multi-cultural. I've never been to Malaysia, despite how close it was to me, so I haven't been exposed to the culture and I guess it really is different from Indonesia.

Oh, Happy New Years everybody.:)

Bakumatsu, i'm searching d same tickets as u r.. my guess is d rockzone ticks (RM110) will get me closest to d stage..

debbie, if u live in DU, it's actually not that far to Bkt Bintang rite? just take d LRT or was it STAR.. or s'thing else ..alamak forgot la what's it called .. and stop at Bkt Bintang station near Berjaya Time Square n just walk to SG Wang..

i hope its the rockzone tickets.. cause thats the one i'm gonna get. and yeah i do take the LRT and then the monorail to Sg Wang sometimes.. but i normally do that once a year. and i've already done that twice last month, that the thought of it is just so... exhausting. :( but i guess i just haaave to do it. for my wallet's sake anyway. :)

is everyone gonna get the rockzone ticks or seating ticks too?

EDIT : oh i forgot to ask.. did anyone watch muse on 8tv the other day? i wanna know whats it about :p

guess we'll only noe on d 5th what tickets will allow us to b cose to stage..using d public transport is rather tiring eh? thank god i have my own car but to find a parking space around that area is a hassle too..

i watched d muse show on 8tv, it was about d making of supermassive's vid.. quite boring actually.. i prefer d live shows on mtv which really open my eyes to how attractive Dom is.... :D

halo again..MUAHAHAHAHAH naughty auntie mary..

i wish i watched that show bleah

my computer got reformated!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all my pictures...my Muse pictures..my bookmarks..

NO!!!!!!!!

ee i had to go to school...

13 more days to 16 January..

i have to do something. quick.

oh and happy belated NEW YEAR!!!!!

oh.. yeah i watched that one on 8tv once. like during November. i prefer the making of Starlight though. its funnier, somehow. prolly cause they were going to that oiltank thing and Dom was wearing WHITE pants and he was cursing a lot. lol :LOL:

you know what's almost as attractive as the awesome Dominic himself (besides Matt of course :$ )?? his freakin transparent drumset! omg i wish he'd bring it to Malaysia and Singapore. its so.. beeeaoootiful. but not as beautiful as the drummer himself, of course :yesey:

omg its in 2 weeks. i still havent gotten my bus tickets yet. I'M GETTING WORRIED! :eek:

Bakumatsu, i'm searching d same tickets as u r.. my guess is d rockzone ticks (RM110) will get me closest to d stage..

i hope they sell those at sg wang....

ee i had to go to school...

13 more days to 16 January..

i have to do something. quick.

oh and happy belated NEW YEAR!!!!!

i thought the school starts at 3rd jan....

i thought the school starts at 3rd jan....

school does start on the 3rd jan.. :S i cant believe its my last first-day-of-school ever.

you can find the video for the making of starlight on youtube... somewhere. just watch it! its really funny.. lotsa Dom action :p Matt too, dont worry. haha. i think Matt looks a bit old in that vid.. but Matt's still very good looking nonetheless!

Why would they have those poor buggers pay RM233 for? If anything, they'll be the ones getting paid for doing their jobs. o.O

No, that's the free standing zone right in front of the stage (bout four or five rows of people max, I reckon) which the LP concert organizers made available only to VIPs, contest winners, early birds and such. The organizers this time around are doing things differently by opening them up to the public at a lofty price. Not overly so but lofty, nonetheless. The spot being right in front of the stage and thus extremely limited obviously is a major factor. I'll be trying to grab myself one or two of these come Sunday. If I can't tho, I'll settle for the purple standing area.

There's a link there that'll lead you to the floor seating plan. Why don't you take a look at it if you haven't already?

the pit IS the place where all hard-core muse fans will be jumping n down coz i am gonna get dat one... i think only those who r crazy enuf bout muse r gonna pay that much but mayb not , perhaps d tiger beer contest might get u 1or 2 of those tickets..they r a bit pricy isnt it? even more pricy for me since i'm paying 4 my friend's ticket as well. i promised her d ticks as her birthday present..

gosh.. dont think i can wait till sunday.. am very anxious to get those tickets and d fact that they're limited is nerve wrecking...dont think i can settle for d purple ones.. but to go to midvalley 2moro is impossible... patience is d key...*meditating*:ninja::musesign:

well, the very kind lady said that there are 500 pitt seats..

hopefully we all have enough common sense to save RM 70 and wait for the sg wang booth to open, then we can berebut the pitt seats like crazy..:eek:

if not, i am going to be one sad dame; so don't try :mad: