DUUUUUUUUUUDE(S) !!!!! MY DAD SAID YESS!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY NOW!!! (sorry for the swear word. but damn it i'm too excited to care!)

i asked my dad and after talking to him for a while.. i was like "so can ar?" and he said ".. its YOUR money... but if i were you, i wouldnt wanna spend 200 on noise like this. i dont understand hoowwww you can enjoy this la *laughs to himself*" so i guess thats a yes. woohoooooo. but now that he mentioned, it is my money. if i do go, and stay at some hostel or something.. i'll be spending about 500 bucks. which is A LOT of money.. think of all the things i could buy with 500 on the YearEndSale that has already started!! ahh! :eek:

oh and i was wondering.. do Singaporeans mosh and crowd-surf and all that?

i had my 2nd Muse dream..

i was in a hall at an award show or sumthin and Muse was there..i think they won sumthin but i dont remember what it was

anyways, i took a picture of my friends..

oh then i went over to the table where Chris and Dom were..and i took out this piece of paper with their picture on it, and asked for an autograph

then Chris said i had to write somethin on his finger..and they asked me to write a poem. i cant remember what it said though :confused:

then they signed the paper..and i asked them where Matt was and they said he left or sumthin..then i cant remember how but theres this picture of a playground at Kedah (it was written on the pic) at the end of the slide there were like 3 orang-utans :LOL: and suddenly Dom and i were in the picture and i was patting the orang-utan..

then we walked to the middle of the playground and there was a container, attached to a stick, filled with powder(or flour) and Dom took abit of it and i asked him "do you know what it is? then he said sumthin i cant remember and then we laughed i told him it was powder lol

then we were back in the hall and i asked Dom, "Muse are gonna perform at Singapore right?" and he said yes and i told him i wanted to go but i couldnt and told him why and he said the guards can take care of me(?) then this person came and told him "Sir, your limousine has arrived. We're waiting" then he told me that he would take care of me and pick me up after the concert and send me home lol..if only..

then his "manager" came and she was a..a like a 10 yr old girl and i asked her for her email address so i could add her on my msn and she would help me get to the show..

and i think it ended there..

and once again i woke up depressed..

Nice one, Deb.

Well ultimately it's entirely up to you. I guess the biggest obstacle isn't your parents, but yourself, in the end. YearEndSale vs MUSE. You decide. =) Neither would be a bad choice, don't worry. The most important thing is to figure out what you feel is most worth that RM500 of yours. ^_~

muse_music, do u live in JB? if u r, lucky u..and to Deb, as a shopholic myself, what's year end sale compared to muse live for (maybe) once in ur life time..? ur lucky that ur parents said yes.. and u r like what? 12? 14? mine were very angry when i told them of my intention of going last sunday.. u'd think that when u r old that u can do whatever u want eh? by right i could just go and not be bothered by what my parents think.. but it's just not right. vspirit did u manage to read the article that i mentioned 2 u in the star..? it was not written in a very hopeful and positive manner which kinda make feel really frustrated. ur text made me feel like u dont want this auntie to tag along with u to s'pore.. heheh. welll, no worries..

no, no, no!!!!!! OMG, crazy_mary, you've gotten it completely wrong!!! it's the OTHER way round, actually. you seemed so completely unsure, so much at a loss of whether to make this trip or not, that i thought it'd be easier for u if they just announce early to play here. that way, you wouldn't have to be at a loss anymore, i thought. but note, this was BEFORE i read the article.

i have since read it tho. it really wasn't too positive, was it? and to top it off, it actually encourages malaysians to just go ahead for the singapore gig instead of pinning all our hopes on this uncertainty. a bird in hand is better than two in the bush and all that. which actually is good advice, if you ask me. one i'd suggest you wholeheartedly follow by buying the ticket and hooking up with us to go south together.

I sincerely doubt, however, that as long as MUSE can help it themselves, they'd come. Their track record doesn't make it seem as though they're the haughty, picky types when it comes to where they hold their concerts so long as they get to play. even now, i believe that even if they somehow impossibly end up getting a low bill ranking at a festival, they'd still do it, as long as they have a say in it. but then again, what do i know?

Another thing, seeing as so few acclaimed brit bands ever bother coming down here, doing so would garner them good rep on their part and the great possibility of earning them so many new fans. a lot of m'sians would check them out despite not knowing much about them, just cos so few good acts ever bothered with us. not saying that they'd sell out per se, but i reckon they'd sell a good amount of tickets, as far as malaysian standards go. i'm still hoping for a smaller venue on the side tho, impossible wish as it may seem to be.

and if they do, i'll make it a point to go again, even if it means they'll be playing pretty much the same set, even if it means my bank account will suffer a couple hundred bucks less in its confines.

my goodness, no wonder you didn't reply to that text msg. perish that thought, aunties are most welcome! sides, who am i to talk, being only a mere 4 years your junior? *snigger*

EDIT: and btw, Deb's 16 going on 17. :LOL:

no worries vspirit. u'r actually right about me being on the fence about going or not..and i still am. even if they do come here i'd still like to go to the s'pore gig, so that at least i could watch them twice.. thnx 4 correcting me bout deb's age. it really shows my ignorance..:D

bout d article, u feel the same way right? if only i know the e-mail add or website of the concert promoter.. i didn't know suede cancelled their gig here..

to deb, sorry 4 getting ur age wrong..;)

yep i live in JB..lucky me for being so close to the causeway..

yet it still have no one to go with.

excuse me, im about to explode.

into tomato paste.

lol you're odd in a very cute way.. Matt's gonna like you. ahah :LOL: unless you prefer Dom of course.. since you've been dreaming about him a lot

and crazy_mary, no worries! lol.

speaking of.. I GOT THE HULLABALOO DVD FOR MY BOIFDAY!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!

lol you're odd in a very cute way.. Matt's gonna like you. ahah :LOL: unless you prefer Dom of course.. since you've been dreaming about him a lot

and crazy_mary, no worries! lol.

speaking of.. I GOT THE HULLABALOO DVD FOR MY BOIFDAY!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!

yay! Debs made my day!!

hahahahahahaahhaha..lol:LOL:

send the dvd to me k?

send it via the lizard i sent you an hour ago..

hope its not squashed yet..

my poor little lizard..

*gasp*

vspirit! she's gotta a guitar body! gui-dy no..um..gubiotadry

aha gubiotadry..an anagram for Muse!

solve it! clue=answer=clue=guitar body..geddit?

uh..what shall we buy for Dom..erhh..his birthday is a day before my piano exam..

a day before i go and shower..

a day before i eat bread and jam..

a day before i take my towel..

wow...i spose i agree with deb but i'm gonna go further. i now believe that it's actually quite possible for you and bellamy to both come from teh same planet.

EDIT: come to think of it, you might actually have him beat and come from some place even further and hotter...

nooo...please don't do that. i don't wanna be anally probed...i'm sorry, i really am...T.T

and i actually DO play the piano. well, did. i went all the way up to grade eight, too. so i can safely say i've completed it. my last exam was...er...years ago.

didn't, and still don't, like it too much tho. xxD haven't touch the piano much at all since then.

oo k thx anyways..

woooo i can play sunburn!!

lol..

Matt makes me wanna play the piano more and more..

and even more, when i watch the Muse piano covers on YouTube..

lalalallalalalallalal my exam is on wait..5..6 Tuesday....

Thursday!!!!

aaand.. my boifday is TOMORROWW!!! AAAHAHAHHAH!!!

ok here's a thought, should i get a guitar, or muse sg gig tickets? both as presents.. i'm supposed to choose apparently. :eek:

oh and uh, muse_music! where'd you get the scores for Sunburn from?? i have the Newborn one.. but i suck at playing it cause i hardly practice cause everyone's always home and i'm too shy to play in front of them.

wow that was a long sentance. your hyperactive-ness is rubbing onto me! :LOL: