hey debbie.. i was actually talking about d LP early bird ticks.. i dunno bout muse's concert ticks, not sure if there'll be any early bird ticks.. and yeah i agree wif u vspirit, d age limit thing is kinda silly, but i think that they dont care about it anymore these days. it was a huge deal when LP came here, coz lots of parents made some noise in the paper but that was like 4? 5? years ago?.. but i like d fact that there was no kids pushing me at d LP gig compared to those kids in incubus concert. n if d galaxy people call u, let us noe..it'll help to end my pain of waiting and not knowing anything bout d concert..did they tell u when they gonna start selling d ticks? went 2 d indonesian thread.. their's r gonna b on d 7th Jan..

waa mau tikitt.. eheh berjangkit dari muse_music..:D where is that kid anyway? hope he/she is ok coz of d flood in JB.

i hope there're early bird tickets for Muse anyway! i wont feel so worried then. hey crazy_mary, you're not going for the sg gig?

oh one thing about the malaysian organizers for concerts, its always very... messy. like for one concert i went to 5 years ago, a westlife concert (i know, i dislike them so much now), sooo many people were sneaking into the arena side. and my friend who paid the same amount for the tickets got the numbered seats one whereas i got the plastic chair seats nearer to the stage in the arena. it wasnt really fair to her la.

its all.. very very messy.

I'm thinking this /might/ be one way to win yourself some early bird tix. Don't quote me on it, tho.

And this might mean tix will start selling on the 5th. Might. That, or they're just gonna announce it on that day.

And if Tiger's involved, I'm thinking there's gonna be some age restriction thing going on around somewhere. Not very sure where. Hopefully this will just mean that beer's available and people below 18 aren't allowed to buy em or something...tho I'm sure some minors won't be too happy with that either xxD

I find it thoroughly amusing that they're one of the co-organizers tho. Cos Tiger's actually my third favorite beer, right after Bud and Asahi, to the horror of most of my beer-drinking, spirit-guzzling buddies (Corona and Kirin come respectively after that, if any of you are wondering). Ch, Heineken's so overrated, if you ask me. So if that's gonna be available that day, night, whatever, I'd be one happy camper.

On a different note, one of the xmas pressies I got turned out to be MCR's latest. Listening to it now and the tune Mama really amuses me, I find.

lol i dont like beer. its too... bitter. heh. unless its EXTREMELY diluted. but what are the odds of that? so.. i dont mind if there's an underage limit for BEER only. :) i'm more into cocktails! they're just too freakishly expensive. :(

how'd you know it was either going to be on sale or announced on the 5th?

i dont really like MCR.. too punk for me. and waaay overplayed. if i hear that black parade song again i swear i will kill myself. :stunned:

Yeah, some people don't. I didn't start out liking it either. Hated it, in fact, cos my first proper encounter with it (not counting the time when I was eight...my theory stands that you can't really have a proper encounter with alcohol when you're that much underaged, inebriated or not) ended up disastrous due to the fact I consumed them on an empty stomach. Yeah, yeah, what was I thinking and all that. But wait--ah, well, everything's an experience in itself. I now know firsthand exactly why it's a bad idea to have beer for dinner despite it being made out of wheat.

Truth be told, I still don't like the taste much but I love the buzz it gives me after a few rounds. And I suppose using the word 'favorite' isn't quite so appropriate. 'Least dislike' is probably more accurate. xD The buzz...the buzz is good and something I love either way. I hope they serve free Tiger draft at the venue. If not, hell, I'll pay for a round or two if it means I can get my pre-show fix enough to be able to properly shed some of my inhibitions.

And yeah cocktails are expensive but deeelightful. But they also make me more shitfaced smashed than beer or wine ever do. Found out firsthand when I overdid it once. Not quite an experience I'd want to relive again either so I've been semi-monitoring my dosage ever since. xxD

And I don't know know. I was just assuming know. Doesn't even garner the word know, in fact, cos I don't really. It's all basically conjecture on my part. Besides, that's what the page is implying we do.

MCR wasn't (prolly still isn't, really) my cuppa tea. Eh, what the heck, might as well announce my stand on em and all the hoohaa surrounding their American tour with MUSE as support:

I didn't like them. I thought their previous album, 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge' was unique but just, like i said earlier, not my cup of tea. I still think so. I abhorred 'I'm Not OK (I Promise)', and thought it a sorry excuse for a song, and my impression of the band took a more definite plunge from an already not-so-high spot due to that alone. That, and irrational as it may be, I didn't like Gerard Way's face.

Then 'The Black Parade' came about. The songs are decent. More than decent, these people can actually write songs. And they're developing towards a direction that's making me see them in a more positive light. Their live shows have been improving, if some of what I've seen on YT is anything to go by. Seeing as this would be TBP tour, which I honestly think is one of the better, more solid and not to mention honest albums released this year, that if I were in a band that's going to tour with them for this album, I won't find the thought of it appalling at all. Quite the opposite, in fact. For coming out with TBP alone, they now have my grudging respect.

But I still don't like Gerard Way's face.

lol.. i've never been drunk before actually. quite happy to say that, to be honest. but i've been high before. lol its so fun being high. you laugh at EVERYTHING. to be honest, i think i'd enjoy the concert more if i was high/tipsy, that way i get to loosen up and jump and screaming my lungs out without caring what others might think. the downside however, i might lose my balance and fall and die :LOL:

one i got high, i think i got a slight hangover the next morning. i didnt feel good at all i puked after eating half a slice of pizza. IS that a slight hangover? i'm not too sure actually. heh.

i like cocktails more cause.. well, they taste sweet. :) its all about the taste for me, to be honest. i cant stand the bitterness. and i cant stand the .. taste alcohol gives you if you drink shots. note that i have not drank a shot before in my entire life! but damn, i shouldnt be saying all this since i'm still underaged. but oh who cares! who has their first taste of alcohol after they're 18 anyway?

and about MCR, i bought "three cheers for sweet revenge" from a nearby pasar malam, and i listened to it ONCE and only once. it was too punk for me... it started getting annoying. however, my only favourite songs are Helena and The Ghost OF You. probably cause they're slow and emo-ey.. and they're the ONLY slow songs off the album. the rest are just noise.

i havent heard the black parade yet though. by your so-called review, it sounds good. lol. i've recently found a new miracle the internet can give you... BITTORRENT! :LOL: took my long enough, i know i know. lol.

i used to think Gerard Way was... good looking. :$ in The Ghost Of You vid, he DOES look good! but once he bleached his hair, he is GAY GAY GAY IMO. and yes, i heard he actually IS homosexual. :stunned:

halo again! dun worry auntie mary im ok :)

ure talking abt alchohol..i can get HIGH myself yes i start laughing at everything..or it could be a concussion..MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

lol anyways, Merry Christmas!

waaaahh no presents for me :(..i wish sum1 could give me a ticket to see Muse at Fort Canning..oooo

i imagine myself waking up and i find that thr are 2 tix plastered to my head..

oh well...

ah d alcohol talk... never taste any n not planning to to drink any .. :) i actually haf MCR's latest album in my room but never listened to it.. well i did spin it once, but it didn't catch my attention coz i bought it at the same time as i bought Black Holes..honestly i like 3 cheers for sweet revenge ..mayb i should give black parade a 2nd chance. my friend is obssessed with gerard way.. she'll sure b crushed if she knows he's gay..r u sure debbie? haha.. cant wait to tell her..

i checked ur link vspirit, sure hell i cant take part in dat contest..there must be a rule saying that u must buy a tiger beer or proof of purchase or s'thing like that.. but what if that contest allows u to haf a meet n greet with d band..arghh:(

oh debbie, i'm not going.. so u haf fun wif vspirit there..i expect a full report about d gig from both of u :D plizz..

good 2 noe u're ok muse_music, my friend was not as lucky as u..

Dunno bout Way's sexuality and sure as hell don't care enough to. I must say that his lil bro has a certain sort of appeal...in a way that although he's a couple years older than I am, it still makes me feel like a pedophile for even thinking of checking him out. xxxxD And I'm certainly no pedophile!!!11one11!I hope11!one!

And crazy, I think you should just join anyway. If they disqualify you, well, it doesn't change anything but if they don't and it's eligible to all M'sians, think of all the hair you'd be pulling out when you realize you could've stood to win something but didn't cos you let your other half hold you back. Throw away your caution, tell that other half of yours to shut the hell up, what have you got to lose? I doubt they'll ask for proof of purchase or something lame like that. It's an Internet contest, for Chrissakes. And backstage passes seem unlikely but hey, like I said, you'll never know if you don't at least try. Nothing's holding you back from that at least. Well, nothing and noone but yourself. xxD

aw...muse_music has really made me wanna grant him/her his/her wish but I don't think the tickets are actually the problem, aren't they?

hehe..thx for caring..theyre a BIG problem..prob the BIGGEST one to get to the show..

WHY ARENT THERE AS MANY MUSE FANS AS THERE ARE um MCR FANS

everybody says theyre a Muse fan when they only listened to SMBH they havent even reached Starlight! DOES THAT MAKE YOU A F****NG MUSE FANATIC?

YOU JUST LIKE A SONG! YOU JUST LIKE A SONG! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE SINGER'S NAME!

dont you guys agree?

there, ive exploded again.

im a PDTer..which means i loike Dom.....which means i visit the PDT thread when i can, which means i would be a Gerard Way in Debbie's dictionary if were a guy, and i am not guy, which means im not gay, WHICH ULTIMATELY MEANS, im a girl. :)

oi've just woisted moy toime..

maybe i can menyangkung at a longkang and stare into a little tiny hole through the wall to watch the show..

then ill telecomunicate with Matt, considering we come from the same planet so he'll understand, ill ask him and to meet me so i can autographs..but without him knowing, id already have prepared 2 secret agents to musenap him and Dom and Chris, unless Chris's family gets worried, i wont kidnap him, and theyll bring Matt n Dom to my house................

EDIT: OMG i just watched KoC on tv for the first time!! i was jumping around the room like a whack..heh..it was on Channel V..WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

EDIT2: I was wearing banana yellow pants.

EDIT3: Not like Dom's, its track pants..not the one's students wear to school, like the clothy? ones..er..yep.

light banana yellow. :)

LOL muse_music, there ARE muse fans around! i saw KOC a few times on Channel V already and MTV. haha. and Starlight too.. and SMBH. ohhh and uh... TIRO, PIB, B&H, Hysteria... yeah the usual. :p damn i think i watch too much tv. i'm a PDt-er too btw. and i occasionally lurk around the PMT. ;)

oh and vspirit, what link are you and crazy_mary talking about!? :eek:

yeah i want them to play Showbiz too. that damn solo and that falsetto at the end is so maaagicaaaal~~~!~!~!~!~!! *inserts stars and bright twinkling lights* :happy:

EDIT

oh, its a bit late but.. i was experimenting with photoshop and..

haircopy.jpg

:D

lol muse_music.. really mate.. if u want any help in musenapping mat n dom as well as chris, i'll b glad 2 help. perhaps we can device a plan to hijack their airplane or sthing..i think i might join u menyangkung at tepi longkang 2 watch d s'pore gig :D coz i cant gooooooooooo toooooo!!!!

debbie, check d previuos page(s), vspirit was kind enuf 2 include a link in one of her posts. it's a link 2 a tiger beer contest to win free passes 4 d concert. cute pic.. heheh. i've never seen starlight vid on MTV or channel V b4.. just saw KoC a few days ago but i noe 2day there'll b a muse live thingy on MTV at 5.. must check dat one out.

yeah vspirit, i tend to let a lot of things holding me back from doing things that i want.. *sigh* mayb when i turn 40 i'll change..

ooh! i'd be happy to help device a plan to musenap them! i happen to be very good at maths! does that help? :LOL:

and yeah.. there're lotsa shows on muse performing live coming up, since they're coming here. here's the schedule

http://www.mtvasia.com/News/200612/05014024.html

the london one is Shepard's Bush.. i've watched that one already. tis was good :happy:

yep Debs, we're both PDTers, and PMT lurkers MUAHAHAHAHA

i might need your brain, Debs..

and i hope you can join me aunt!

Ive just came back from London, Not, i was at a Muse concert! lol Matt's hair is so funny, he didnt cut it and the fan was blowing at him :LOL:

play Showbiz!

PLAY GLORIOUS

play..play..wat else do they not play?

oh PLAY B&H - Matt is the one who has to be on the piano.

and Sunburn - again Matt has to play the piano for the intro, not guitar. like at Gloastonbury..yeah that was nice..

and Hypermusic

and Futurism

and Fury

and why do the Japanese always get bonus tracks? why dont they give it to some far away country where there arent as many fans, like Malaysia?

oook kacang..but my bro went there like 2 days ago and he told me they were selling the tshirts, but he said they were too big - but maybe he dosent know my size..

anyways, i still dont know how much they cost or what colours are available..so id appreciate it if you could find that out for me :happy:

and Debs, its bcoz of the earthquake..the connection here is very stupidly slow too..

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

damn slow...but thank god its only d internet, unlike those people in taiwan .. speaking of muse shirts.. i saw an awesome looking baby blue colored muse shirt in pertama complex last week.. didnt actually buy it n been dreaming bout that shirt since.. perhaps i should go n buy it sometime next week..but i just hate short sleeve shirts..

*bump*

This just in...

...and that was me lying without blinking cos I actually got the call earlier in the afternoon but was too busy counting money (not mine, in case you're wondering, which I'm sure you are) to get on here to tell. And the slow internet speed wasn't too encouraging either.

Artiste: MUSE

Venue: Stadium Negara (not the steamboat restaurant, I've since learned)

Date: Feb 25, 2007

Time: 8:00ish (I reckon...forgot to ask)

Organizers: Galaxy Group and Tiger Music

Galaxy Group ticket window opens: 5th January 2007

Special Promotion: 30% off all ticket prices for whoever purchases it at Sungei Wang Plaza on 7th January. A One-day only event, ticket booth opens at 3p.m. and located on the Groud Floor where the event stage and Coffee Bean are at.

Age restriction: None whatsoever (or so the Galaxy personnel claimed)

Early bird specials: None (so going there early on the day of the concert counts, and counts a lot, I guess).

So...no age restriction can only mean one thing...no beer. I'm seriously contemplating the wisdom in going now...

...just kidding. The band'll just have to work extra hard onstage to work me into a high.

I guess my plans are set for next Sunday. xD

There, I did as I was told, aunty crazy_mary. Do I get a treat???

i get high just watching them on tv.

im gonna fly back in time, TOMORROW, to Rock AM Ring, at 5.30 pm, to watch MUSE live. oh, right.

Artiste : Muse

Venue : Rock AM Ring

Date : Dec 31, 2006

Time : 5.30pm (Malaysia)

Organizers : MTV, MTV.......er MTV? oh and MTV Asia

MTV ticket window opens : anytime as long as you have Channel 71 on your Astro..or unless you have CableTV

Special Promotion : 30% off all ticket prices if you watch it in your room....er, no special promotion

Age Restriction : NONE. oh maybe the elderly wouldnt appreaciate the volume that im gonna set.

Early Bird Specials : Be there 5 minutes early, just in case you need the toilet again.

So...no age restriction means only one thing, you're at home so that one thing wouldn't matter, vspirit. :D

i get high just watching them on tv.

im gonna fly back in time, TOMORROW, to Rock AM Ring, at 5.30 pm, to watch MUSE live. oh, right.

Artiste : Muse

Venue : Rock AM Ring

Date : Dec 31, 2006

Time : 5.30pm (Malaysia)

Organizers : MTV, MTV.......er MTV? oh and MTV Asia

MTV ticket window opens : anytime as long as you have Channel 71 on your Astro..or unless you have CableTV

Special Promotion : 30% off all ticket prices if you watch it in your room....er, no special promotion

Age Restriction : NONE. oh maybe the elderly wouldnt appreaciate the volume that im gonna set.

Early Bird Specials : Be there 5 minutes early, just in case you need the toilet again.

So...no age restriction means only one thing, you're at home so that one thing wouldn't matter, vspirit. :D

but!!... buttt... its New Year's Eve!!! i'll be out! countdown-ing! with special fireworks and malaysian bands and stuff! at the handy dandy mall near my house, one utama! wowwee! and i wanna go there early so that it wont be so jammed!

but damn it i wanna watch Rock Am Ring.. BADLY. :mad: sigh decisions decisions. :noey:

but!!... buttt... its New Year's Eve!!! i'll be out! countdown-ing! with special fireworks and malaysian bands and stuff! at the handy dandy mall near my house, one utama! wowwee! and i wanna go there early so that it wont be so jammed!

but damn it i wanna watch Rock Am Ring.. BADLY. :mad: sigh decisions decisions. :noey:

aw man...

that sucks..

cheer up, you'll get to see them alive and breathing, and playing, in front of your very own eyes..:happy:

Do you guys normally speak in English on an everyday basis? As far as I know, your official language is Malay, or do you guys just speak english here? Its not important I know. I'm just bored and going crazy and malay-indo are like saudara right? yes? No? okay then...:nerd: