Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Thanks. How do you get in? And perhaps more importantly, how do you get out for toilet etc?

From previous experience the first people to got into the stadium can get a wrist band which allows you into the golden circle, once you have a wrist band you can go in and out of the area as you please to go the bar/toilet etc. Once all the wrist bands are gone they are gone and there is no getting into it, if you get in when they opent he doors id imagine you will be fine to get one.

From previous experience the first people to got into the stadium can get a wrist band which allows you into the golden circle, once you have a wrist band you can go in and out of the area as you please to go the bar/toilet etc. Once all the wrist bands are gone they are gone and there is no getting into it, if you get in when they opent he doors id imagine you will be fine to get one.

Thanks. So if I get a wristband when the doors open - I can practically do what I like, where I like, and stroll back in just before Muse come on? Seems too good to be true! :confused:

Thanks. So if I get a wristband when the doors open - I can practically do what I like, where I like, and stroll back in just before Muse come on? Seems too good to be true! :confused:

Thats what it was like for Oasis at Heaton Park last year anyway. Its not like you would just be able to walk to the front or anything just into the circle area, if you want to get on the barrier obviously you'll have to get there really early and stay there for the whole day (i have no idea why anyone would want to do it but loads do) but if you content with being to the side of the stage and nearish the front yes you can just walk in when Muse come on if its like other gigs ive been to that have had these circles.

ill probably be turning up mega early as it will eb the first time standing for muse, and i wanna be as close as possible, only crap thing is im impatient so if doors dont get opened on the dot i will screw big time :)

At wembley 07 doors were delayed opening for about 35 minutes and there was a LOT of angry people :l

But on the topic of people sayign what songs they hope for, i aint fussed because whatever muse play they will play it well and entertain us all.

But i would be very partial to some Mk Ultra, Micro Cuts, Citizen Erased and Hyper music.

But i doubt it :(

Would like blackout again but no blackout performance will ever beat the wembley performance of 07 :) that was just absolute beaty

Why has this thread died?

just been looking through that pee thread.

made me laugh but it is a good idea, i always worry about what to do in a pee or explode situation at gigs. especially gigs this size.

:LOL:

So where are all the boardies staying then? I normally go with the parents but it looks like it's just me now so it'd be nice to be with other hardcore fans ;)

I'm staying here:

http://www.venturehotels.co.uk/Monton-House-Hotel/budget-hotels-manchester.aspx

5 minute taxi ride/20 minute walk from the venue apparently :)

Archived