Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

My ticket money hasn't actually left my account yet, though it has affected my available balance. Would expect it to show properly tomorrow.

Same hurrrrrrrrrrrr.

NIC, I just got your text, bless you for the offer :kiss:

Flybe. I'm flying Friday 3rd, returning Sunday 5th. Check out the website.

ZOMG. A MUSER MEET ON THE PLANE?! :awesome:

How cool would that be? :D I'll have to look into costs and stuff, but if it works out cheaper than just getting the train all the way to Manchester, then I may well end up flying!

Same. Available balance has dwindled by about £105, so that'll be it!

Yeah...I'm £153.30 lighter *gulp* Thank god 2/3 of that is coming back on Monday when the bloke sends me some money! :D

Same hurrrrrrrrrrrr.

NIC, I just got your text, bless you for the offer :kiss:

No problem...you know you're always welcome :kiss: Or you can stay the night before and travel with us so you're nearer. Plenty of options...but we can think about it nearer the time (before you buy flights / train tickets). :)

so it is true?

Yep

Al the tickets are GA so you just get your ticket and choose if you want to sit or stand when you get there :)

What he said :awesome:

Yeah...I'm £153.30 lighter *gulp* Thank god 2/3 of that is coming back on Monday when the bloke sends me some money! :D

No problem...you know you're always welcome :kiss: Or you can stay the night before and travel with us so you're nearer. Plenty of options...but we can think about it nearer the time (before you buy flights / train tickets). :)

£153.30 *sobs*

:happy: I think my plan at the moment is to travel up the day before (I've got a local hotel booked for the 3rd and 4th) and go home on the Sunday, but if anything changes, then I'll give you a shout :)

It would be awesome! :yesey:

Well the actual flight was like £1.34:LOL: then they put loads of service charges etc. I think it worked out at about £70 each.

Wtf, really? :LOL: Cheeky fuckers.

i'm already thinking about queing tactics lol

i've never qued for a gig before (i camped outside a shop for 18 hours once lol) but for a gig you dont want to be going in carrying anything/wearing much really, because its just more to lug around.

so whats the trick? order a dominos to be delivered to the que?

Yep! :LOL: I know! :eek::facepalm:

I'll see what prices are like bit nearer the time. . .hopefully they'll have a sale at some point.

Thanks for this just booked in there with my GF for this gig and the Green Day one, its actually cheaper than a cab back to Liverpool!!

No problem :)

i'm already thinking about queing tactics lol

i've never qued for a gig before (i camped outside a shop for 18 hours once lol) but for a gig you dont want to be going in carrying anything/wearing much really, because its just more to lug around.

so whats the trick? order a dominos to be delivered to the que?

Wear a couple of layers (I usually wear a tshirt, button shirt over that, then two hoodies) that you can tie round your waist! For the O2, I took a carrier bag with food and drink in, then just chucked the bag/rubbish just before we were let in.

Ah ive just checked my online bank, my available balance is £163.30 lower than the actauly balance, and as I topped my phone up with £10 yesterday that means £153.30 has been taken from my bank :D

I can relax now! :D

Also, for the rush in about 9 hours time to hopefully save it having to be answered lots of times (i mustve answered the first two 5 or 6 times today :LOL:):

Why is there no seating tickets?

Because the entire venue is general admission, you get your tickets and choose if you want to sit or stand when you get there

Why dont I have a confirmation email from See?

If its been the 4 hours it says to wait after your order is complete, it could be due to Seetickets being blocked on your email client. Use this and if that doesnt work phone them and they can send it to a different email address

Do Seetickets ship abroad?

No, you can either arrange them to send it a friend in the UK who can then send it to you or box office collection upto anhour before show time

When it says the doors open at either 12 or 4 (im not sure where but alot of people have been mentioning it), what time would that mean Muse are on?

Stadium shows usually have about 3 support acts so no need to worry about Muse being on extra early, most probably half 8 ish as with Wembley 2007 and most other gigs

Good luck everyone :happy:

Dont forget to join the facebook group in my sig if your going :p

EDIT: This is post number 666 :eek: :eek: :LOL:

:facepalm:

Me. Got two tickets. This will be my first concert attendance since AC/DC in 1984. Nervous but excited at the same time. Any more oldies going?

Im only 29 but gotta acknowledge DC, went to see them in Manchester this year and it was by far and away the best thing ive ever seen Angus is a legend, plus i couldn't hear properly for about 2 weeks afterwards it was that loud!! Awesome stuff.

Sorry for straying off topic :unsure:

COME ON! Just got me tickets for Manchester..

Did anyone go to Liverpool Echo? Made up they came here. They said "its been too long" since they were last at Liverpool so reckon they'll be back. Good laaaadddds! The atmos was cool! They came on early tho'. Was gutted when I missed Uprising cos we were in the pumphouse til 20 past 8. What happened to 9pm starts?

Archived