Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Guest Sarah-x

Hell Yeah im going!!!

so who wants to join me, in pushing to the front and getting matts,doms and chris' eyecontact :LOL: ...and if were lucky a pick:happy:

But will be someone who has bought the ticket in the box office...

I've also got a doubt, if someone may answer me...:p

I paid 2 tickets with my credit card (one for me, one for a friend), in the case I could't attend that day, anyone knows if i could make some kind of authorization for my friend, I mean how could she collect her ticket if it has been paid with my credit card? :S

Thanks!

I've also sent an email to the website...

Jajaja Hi again Sirio xD

The *simplest* thing would be to give her your credit card, but that's not really that simple, is it. Good one on contacting the website - they should be able to help. The only other thing i can think of is if you ask the website to mail you the tickets in the post instead of pick them up and the box office, it might cost a little extra, but that way you'll have the tickets, and you can just give it to your friend, and if you don't need yours you can just keep it :)

Thanks RenegadeOfFunk, you are too fast :)

Well, the problem for me is this. My friend gave me a ticket for Christmas (He are my god, I will be in love with him forever for this :LOL:), but we see in the conditions of the buy that the buyer, for take the tickets of the office box, need exhibit the credit card... How can I take the ticket if my friend won't come to Manchester?

He live too far from me, and I don't know if he can send me the ticket when it arrives. No time :LOL: The best way is take it in the office box of Manchester... With an authorization could take it?

PD: Apologies for my english... :p

Yeah, the same case. Live in Spain is a sh*t xD

You're very welcome, i just hope i'm helping!

oooh i think i'm with you now! Well, you're really suppose to have the physical ticket to enter the concert, so you need to get a hold of that ticket somehow. You could try contacting the website he got it from (i'm guessing it's Spanish)? You could ask if they can change the address which the ticket is being sent too, or you can just pray that there is enough time for your friend to send the ticket to you. My ticket for liverpool came 3 weeks before the actual event - if that is the case this time, will that be enough time to send the ticket to you?

Or if you want to pick it up at the box office, you really do need his credit card...i'm not an expert on this area, i always get the mailed. I suggest you try and contact the website the tickets bought from, they must deal with these things all the time!

I have the same problem as sirio. If someone can help us... We are fucked in Spain :LOL:

Have a read of that ^^

If you don't understand any of the english, or if i've got the wrong idea, let me know and i'll try and help you guys out :)

Have a read of that ^^

If you don't understand any of the english, or if i've got the wrong idea, let me know and i'll try and help you guys out :)

Thank you so much for your help. The ticket was bought in seetickets. I e-mailed them and livenation too, but they only say that tickets will be sent 14 days before the show. If this is true, perfect. The problem is that we heard that they dont send the tickets, but we have to collect them the same day of the show in Old Trafford.

Thank you so much for your help. The ticket was bought in seetickets. I e-mailed them and livenation too, but they only say that tickets will be sent 14 days before the show. If this is true, perfect. The problem is that we heard that they dont send the tickets, but we have to collect them the same day of the show in Old Trafford.

Well if they said they'd mail them, then you should be okay :) I doubt you will have to pick them up at Old Trafford - it's usually customary to mail them. And you're very welcome, hope i've helped.

The *simplest* thing would be to give her your credit card, but that's not really that simple, is it. Good one on contacting the website - they should be able to help. The only other thing i can think of is if you ask the website to mail you the tickets in the post instead of pick them up and the box office, it might cost a little extra, but that way you'll have the tickets, and you can just give it to your friend, and if you don't need yours you can just keep it :)

You're very welcome, i just hope i'm helping!

oooh i think i'm with you now! Well, you're really suppose to have the physical ticket to enter the concert, so you need to get a hold of that ticket somehow. You could try contacting the website he got it from (i'm guessing it's Spanish)? You could ask if they can change the address which the ticket is being sent too, or you can just pray that there is enough time for your friend to send the ticket to you. My ticket for liverpool came 3 weeks before the actual event - if that is the case this time, will that be enough time to send the ticket to you?

Or if you want to pick it up at the box office, you really do need his credit card...i'm not an expert on this area, i always get the mailed. I suggest you try and contact the website the tickets bought from, they must deal with these things all the time!

Have a read of that ^^

You help is immense for us, a lot of thanks! And don't worry, we understand perfectly and you understand what we are saying :)

Well, I suppose we try to change the name and the adress of the ticket. And if it wasn't possible, we wait the tickets arrive to him, and he will send it to me. I wish seetickets send outside of England.

Thanks again RenegadeOfFunk.

You help is immense for us, a lot of thanks! And don't worry, we understand perfectly and you understand what we are saying :)

Well, I suppose we try to change the name and the adress of the ticket. And if it wasn't possible, we wait the tickets arrive to him, and he will send it to me. I wish seetickets send outside of England.

Thanks again RenegadeOfFunk.

aah good, glad i'm being of help! :happy: Always happy to help a fellow muser out!

Yeah, unless anyone else has any suggestions, that's all i can think of. Oh, I didn't realise seetickets didn't mail to outsite of England... that seems kinds of silly. Anyway, i really hope it all works out for you, altho i'm sure it will!

You're very welcome Sirio :)

Is anyone still up for a meet before-hand? I was thinking of an *all day camp out for us boardies, so we get our spot at the front :awesome:

*subject to change :p

Oh, hell yes. I'm queueing all day. So determined to get barrier for this, after the disaster that was Wembley 2007 :LOL::facepalm: I'll do what I did for the O2, and bring a massive packed lunch for people to share :awesome:

Yeah, unless anyone else has any suggestions, that's all i can think of. Oh, I didn't realise seetickets didn't mail to outsite of England... that seems kinds of silly. Anyway, i really hope it all works out for you, altho i'm sure it will!

Sadly, that's how they've always done it :( I do know of someone in Ireland who managed to get a ticket delivered to them in the end, but that was for Teignmouth, so it was more of a special case.

Could the people who need to pick tickets up (but are having problems doing so) not change the delivery address to an address in the UK?

Oh, hell yes. I'm queueing all day. So determined to get barrier for this, after the disaster that was Wembley 2007 :LOL::facepalm: I'll do what I did for the O2, and bring a massive packed lunch for people to share :awesome:

O_o i hadn't thought about this...*ponders*

...so i guess the best plan is obviously just getting there mega early then, if you want a chance of a decent view? what was the wembley disaster? :LOL:

Sadly, that's how they've always done it :( I do know of someone in Ireland who managed to get a ticket delivered to them in the end, but that was for Teignmouth, so it was more of a special case.

Could the people who need to pick tickets up (but are having problems doing so) not change the delivery address to an address in the UK?

aye this was what i was thinking - a boardies picnic :happy: I just really, really want to get to the front.

...so i guess the best plan is obviously just getting there mega early then, if you want a chance of a decent view? what was the wembley disaster? :LOL:

Well, i got to liverpool about an hour before door opened and got right on the barrier in front of Matt, but i think i was lucky... besides, i betting a stadium gig is going to be a heck of a lot harder than a normal one?

aye this was what i was thinking - a boardies picnic :happy: I just really, really want to get to the front.

Well, i got to liverpool about an hour before door opened and got right on the barrier in front of Matt, but i think i was lucky... besides, i betting a stadium gig is going to be a heck of a lot harder than a normal one?

wow that's pretty darn :awesome: I guess so...but I'm thinking the srs musers will be a hell of a lot more determined to get to the front as opposed to everyone else :LOL: It would be nice to meet some boardies too, yet to meet a fellow muser :happy:

You can get there any time and get a decent spot. Guaranteed. But if only barrier will do, then yes, you will have to get there mega early! Wembley disaster was me queueing all day in the pouring rain, getting on the barrier and then passing out during the first song :LOL::facepalm:

I think Liverpool was a very special case, owing to the unbelievably foul weather, and the fact that the venue was right on the water. If it hadn't been next to the river then more people would have been queueing, but the weather conditions were just too nasty. For most people :LOL: And yes, stadium gigs are much harder (to get barrier, let me clarify).

You can get there any time and get a decent spot. Guaranteed. But if only barrier will do, then yes, you will have to get there mega early! Wembley disaster was me queueing all day in the pouring rain, getting on the barrier and then passing out during the first song :LOL::facepalm:

oh that sounds reasonable then :)

Argh no! That really is the worst case scenario! I don't think I could cut it for the barrier tbf, as amazing as it would be I think i'd ultimately just get crushed to death/killed by the awesomeness :LOL:

oh that sounds reasonable then :)

Argh no! That really is the worst case scenario! I don't think I could cut it for the barrier tbf, as amazing as it would be I think i'd ultimately just get crushed to death/killed by the awesomeness :LOL:

Usually Chris' side isn't so bad - I've been barrier in front of Matt 3 times, and in front of Chris 3 times, and it's definitely calmer in front of Chris!

Usually Chris' side isn't so bad - I've been barrier in front of Matt 3 times, and in front of Chris 3 times, and it's definitely calmer in front of Chris!

I really, really want to get on the barrier this time, didn't get on at Liverpool because my mates didn't want to queue for that long! :( Also, we were in the wrong queue for ages :LOL::facepalm:

I really, really want to get on the barrier this time, didn't get on at Liverpool because my mates didn't want to queue for that long! :( Also, we were in the wrong queue for ages :LOL::facepalm:

I think they gave up with the queueing system in the end :LOL: Loads of people with riverside tickets queued on cityside, because riverside was getting the wind and the rain so badly!

We will get you on the barrier this time :yesey:

I think they gave up with the queueing system in the end :LOL: Loads of people with riverside tickets queued on cityside, because riverside was getting the wind and the rain so badly!

We will get you on the barrier this time :yesey:

Lmao, no wonder I couldn't find you!

Yaay! :awesome::happy: We have to meet up this time :LOL:

wow that's pretty darn :awesome: I guess so...but I'm thinking the srs musers will be a hell of a lot more determined to get to the front as opposed to everyone else :LOL: It would be nice to meet some boardies too, yet to meet a fellow muser :happy:

Oh aye, i think that's how managed at liverpool - i pushed and shoved so much you wouldn't believe it! Y

eah, i was thinking it would be nice to meet some too - i didn't at liverpool cause either i was too afraid to ask them, or them me incase we turned out to be the wrong person :LOL: I just thought it might be nice, cause it's not on a school day or anything, so it would be a great opportunity to meet musers :)

I think Liverpool was a very special case, owing to the unbelievably foul weather, and the fact that the venue was right on the water. If it hadn't been next to the river then more people would have been queueing, but the weather conditions were just too nasty. For most people :LOL: And yes, stadium gigs are much harder (to get barrier, let me clarify).

Yeah, i'm thinking it must have been - when i arrived at 5 i think it was there were only about 30? people in front of me... just enough to huddle under the doorway and then some...

:chuckle: yes, i bet they are a lot harder... to get to the barrier.

:LOL: it deffo will :happy:

By the way, I am no longer as jealous as I was of those pics of snow on your fb :p We had loads today! :awesome: It did mean I had to walk home in it, but it was ossum! :D

Yeah. . .well. . .I had snow today too, so NURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :p:chuckle:

Oh aye, i think that's how managed at liverpool - i pushed and shoved so much you wouldn't believe it! Y

eah, i was thinking it would be nice to meet some too - i didn't at liverpool cause either i was too afraid to ask them, or them me incase we turned out to be the wrong person :LOL: I just thought it might be nice, cause it's not on a school day or anything, so it would be a great opportunity to meet musers :)

Yeah, i'm thinking it must have been - when i arrived at 5 i think it was there were only about 30? people in front of me... just enough to huddle under the doorway and then some...

:chuckle: yes, i bet they are a lot harder... to get to the barrier.

See, I went for Chris' side. . .walked across the arena floor and casually settled into my spot :LOL:

I totally saw you, and I totally recognised you. But I didn't say anything cause I'm a wimp :facepalm: You were pretty much just in front of me in the queue though, I think.

It was cosy in that doorway :LOL:

i am definately getting there very early. as early as poss. but what do i do about food? queing all day means hunger, but standing in a gig means the less baggage the better. hmmmmmmm.

FCCv6zC4jtQ

now i want darkshines!

p.s omg it has taken me forever to learn to do that. thank you google.

i am definately getting there very early. as early as poss. but what do i do about food? queing all day means hunger, but standing in a gig means the less baggage the better. hmmmmmmm.

Make sure you eat plenty in the queue - just take a carrier bag of stuff, and chuck it before you go in.

As for standing around inside the gig. . .cereal bars + pockets = win.

Archived