Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

So, yeah. In exactly 9 months, I'll be in my hotel in Manchester getting an early night in preparation for the queue.

AWWWW YEAH.

me too :D but I already know that I won't be able to sleep a minute. more likely, I will jump throuhg the hotel in a flurry of excitement. :chuckle:

ok, I don't even have a hotel room yet because I asked my cousin from manchester if he could get me a cheap room (he works in this business). but he keeps on forgetting/ignoring me...

can anyone recommend a cheap and near hotel there? or at least cheap OR near...? the Old Trafford Lodge seems to be fully booked...

me too :D but I already know that I won't be able to sleep a minute. more likely, I will jump throuhg the hotel in a flurry of excitement. :chuckle:

ok, I don't even have a hotel room yet because I asked my cousin from manchester if he could get me a cheap room (he works in this business). but he keeps on forgetting/ignoring me...

can anyone recommend a cheap and near hotel there? or at least cheap OR near...? the Old Trafford Lodge seems to be fully booked...

Yeah, I'll probably be struggling a bit too :LOL:

This is where I'm staying:

http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reservations/4204_monton-house-hotel-manchester.aspx

It's apparently a five minute taxi ride from the LCCC, so maybe a. . .twenty minute walk? I think there's a couple of people from this thread staying there now, as I keep posting the link everywhere :LOL:

http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reservations/4204_monton-house-hotel-manchester.aspx

It's apparently a five minute taxi ride from the LCCC, so maybe a. . .twenty minute walk? I think there's a couple of people from this thread staying there now, as I keep posting the link everywhere :LOL:

Is that a book now pay later hotel?

I haven't even thought about hotels yet or travel! D:

Don't know if this has been asked before but is there just one queue for standing or multiple?

Is that a book now pay later hotel?

I haven't even thought about hotels yet or travel! D:

Don't know if this has been asked before but is there just one queue for standing or multiple?

I presume and hope so :LOL: Yeah, I'm guessing it is as I booked it with my debit card when I had no money in my account, and they've confirmed my booking, so it's all fine :) I'm guessing you pay by cash when you get there, and they take card details as a precaution in case you don't turn up.

I probably won't book travel til the summer - good old National Express and their stupid 3 month in advance rule :indiff:

No idea tbh :LOL:

I presume and hope so :LOL: Yeah, I'm guessing it is as I booked it with my debit card when I had no money in my account, and they've confirmed my booking, so it's all fine :) I'm guessing you pay by cash when you get there, and they take card details as a precaution in case you don't turn up.

I probably won't book travel til the summer - good old National Express and their stupid 3 month in advance rule :indiff:

No idea tbh :LOL:

Haha. Well that's awesome then, I think I'll go book a room now! I'm supposed to be staying with a friend but they live like an hour away so I'm not sure if I want to stay in Manchester or not yet. I'm guessing you can cancel as long as it's a week in advance at the latest with no charge?

Ahh coaches. Fun times. I'm probably going to get the train or something, unless it's really expensive then I will also get the coach.

I hope there's just one entrance, I don't like multiple entrances :LOL:

Yeah, I'll probably be struggling a bit too :LOL:

I LOVE YOU :awesome:

Been on Laterooms, since reading your post, and i've now booked most of my hotels! The book now pay later thing is great! (though not hotels/ not all rooms follow this rule) but OMG. I got hundreds to start saving!

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS.

France is the tricky one though. BLOODY :fear:

Haha. Well that's awesome then, I think I'll go book a room now! I'm supposed to be staying with a friend but they live like an hour away so I'm not sure if I want to stay in Manchester or not yet. I'm guessing you can cancel as long as it's a week in advance at the latest with no charge?

Ahh coaches. Fun times. I'm probably going to get the train or something, unless it's really expensive then I will also get the coach.

I hope there's just one entrance, I don't like multiple entrances :LOL:

It might even be less time than that, I'm not sure. Always best to check, but yes, if you leave enough time to cancel then there's no charge.

Depends how long it'll take - I'm very wary of being stuck on a coach for hours on end. . .you never know who you're travelling with.

Same. Makes me nervous.

They joy of living 20 minutes from Manchester :happy:

:indiff:

I would love to :D

Awesome! :happy:

I LOVE YOU :awesome:

Been on Laterooms, since reading your post, and i've now booked most of my hotels! The book now pay later thing is great! (though not hotels/ not all rooms follow this rule) but OMG. I got hundreds to start saving!

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS.

France is the tricky one though. BLOODY :fear:

:LOL: No worries love, always happy to help. It is an amazing website <3

The first gig from which I get to walk home - about 30 minutes :)

I'd offer crash space, but don't think I'll have any, dammit. There would've been breakfast, too.

That's got to be satisfying!

JEN, will I be seeing you there at some point?

LATEROOMS IT! ITS MY NEW LOVE HAHAHAHA :awesome:

:LOL: I feel somewhat proud.

Archived