Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

how easy will it be to get near the front of the stage do you think? Or is that something to just stay away from if you don't want to be trampled to death by people twice your height? :LOL: I've never really been to such a large venue before...

I wont traple you dont worry :p

:unsure:

how easy will it be to get near the front of the stage do you think? Or is that something to just stay away from if you don't want to be trampled to death by people twice your height? :LOL: I've never really been to such a large venue before...

Just wear a pair of these babies:

New-Rock-boots.jpg

And you won't have to ever worry about getting trampled again - you can just boot people up the bum instead :awesome:

I wont traple you dont worry :p

:unsure:

rofl, that's good to know :LOL: I'll have to crawl on all fours so people don't see me, and sneakily pop up at the front :shifty::LOL:

Just wear a pair of these babies:

New-Rock-boots.jpg

And you won't have to ever worry about getting trampled again - you can just boot people up the bum instead :awesome:

bahaha, that indeed would be a genius strategy :LOL: however, they look incredibly hard to walk in :LOL:

Just Got my tickets off Ticketmaster. When you reckon i'll get the tickets? :D :D

Can't Wait :D :D

Seetickets only send them out 2 weeks before the gig, not sure about Ticketmaster but i assume itd be the same ;)

Depends on the gig really, sometimes they send them out ages beforehand, sometimes a few weeks before the gig, like you said. Weren't the 2007 Wembley tickets sent out early? :erm: Tbh, I can't remember :LOL::facepalm:

Omg :eek::LOL:

Where do they go up to when you wear them? They look dead tall, like they go up to your knee or something

Knee hight, I reckon. It'd be like wearing shin pads!

jesus O_O

foot skewering boots...didn't know footwear could be so lethal :chuckle:

:LOL: Dangerous shoes r dangerous.

I meant seating sorry, Deano xD So there IS seating too? I can't stand for shit. I'm a fainter.:LOL:

Not even at the back without getting pushed around?

But yeah there is seats, but like i said, theyre unreserved so you could lose it if you get up, but just get a friend to watch it and youll be fine :)

Archived