Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

It can be gawjus in Manchester...

4893666620_f811e3a554.jpg

:happy:

Yay!! It's boiling in the North West today!! :D Lets hope its the same for 4 September!

Will anybody be making a bootleg recording of it? it will be nice to have a reminder of an amazing night!

I'm gonna try and video what I can. I have 8GB on my camera's memory card :)

The tickets are here, the glowsticks have arrived, less than 3 weeks to go now!:dance:

It IS lovely weather in Manchester today ! :D :D

It was around 28 degrees where I live at one point!

Let's all keep our fingers crossed and hope it stays!

I went past LCCC today and got reaaaaaaallly excited!

To those who are queuing from quite early there are not many shops etc nearby, more houses and schools as it isn't in central Manchester, but down the road (over a little bridge) is a roundabout/circle with a little supermarket and a few takeaways. There is also a pub and a bookies there that have toilets if anybody needs it- I'm sure they wouldn't mind hordes of Muse fans going in and out :LOL:

It IS lovely weather in Mancester today ! :D :D

It was around 28 degrees where I live at one point!

Let's all keep our fingers crossed and hope it stays!

I went past LCCC today and got reaaaaaaallly excited!

To those who are queuing from quite early there are not many shops etc nearby, more houses and schools but down the road (over a little bridge) is a roundabout/circle with a little supermarket and a few takeaways. There is also a pub and a bookies there that have toilets if anybody needs it- I'm sure they wouldn't mind hordes of Muse fans going in and out :LOL:

Thanks for this info, I was gonna ask about toilets/shops near the ground :D

I haven't told you about my amazing discovery at Poundland! If the forecast is for cold, wet weather all day and you're planning on queueing for several hours, forget the foil blanket! what you need is one of THESE!

It is huge and you can get right in it! It's like a foil tunnel so it won't keep flapping open and letting the cold in!

I modelled it yesterday and Mark took a couple photos of me! :D:D

4895050248_d73c4a90b7_b.jpg

4895050972_b1ffcdbe2a_z.jpg

So warm and snuggly in there and as it only cost £1 and can be dumped when the gates open I bought three! One for each gig!:LOL::LOL:

We'll have a heatwave now I've bought them! :awesome:

Guest Sarah-x

pip that is some cool clothing you got yourself there :)

might bring my oxegen ponchos i used , one was for atlanta :LOL: never been there before.

Guest Sarah-x

^^ that looks really good.

me and my mates aint decided what we're doing yeet.. but we are runnng out of time :D

so sooon!

It can be gawjus in Manchester...

4893666620_f811e3a554.jpg

:happy:

i hope its like that in 3 weeks time :)

we deserve it after all the rubbish weather we have been having recently :LOL:

At Disneyworld we had ponchos. We looked like boil in the bag people. Due to the humidity it was hotter and wetter inside than out.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: that's the best!

and i love the foil tunnels!!! very cool :p

I haven't told you about my amazing discovery at Poundland! If the forecast is for cold, wet weather all day and you're planning on queueing for several hours, forget the foil blanket! what you need is one of THESE!

It is huge and you can get right in it! It's like a foil tunnel so it won't keep flapping open and letting the cold in!

So warm and snuggly in there and as it only cost £1 and can be dumped when the gates open I bought three! One for each gig!:LOL::LOL:

OMG Matt has a new costume for Manchester and Wembley;);)

Great look Pip

They look well worth a quid!! Might have to visit poundland :D

picture.php?albumid=2409&pictureid=26677

My fabric pen ran out though :'(

Nice work! :D

This info re: the Green Day concert at LCCC probably applies mainly to Muse too!! Doesn't seem to say which gate you queue at though. They seem to have numerous gates according to the map. Curfew strictly 10.30pm :(

http://www.lccc.co.uk/otsite.php?p=news&id=3640

They look well worth a quid!! Might have to visit poundland :D

Nice work! :D

This info re: the Green Day concert at LCCC probably applies mainly to Muse too!! Doesn't seem to say which gate you queue at though. They seem to have numerous gates according to the map. Curfew strictly 10.30pm :(

http://www.lccc.co.uk/otsite.php?p=news&id=3640

I found a page on the lccc site about muse that said the guide for the day will be online in Auguest. Hopefully they won't forget

I found a page on the lccc site about muse that said the guide for the day will be online in Auguest. Hopefully they won't forget

Yep, I saw that too. They're leaving it pretty late to update the Muse page though.

Ah that was a good night!

Yeah, I heard that from some friends who went. You certainly get value for money out of Green Day :D

Archived