Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I haven't told you about my amazing discovery at Poundland! If the forecast is for cold, wet weather all day and you're planning on queueing for several hours, forget the foil blanket! what you need is one of THESE!

It is huge and you can get right in it! It's like a foil tunnel so it won't keep flapping open and letting the cold in!

I modelled it yesterday and Mark took a couple photos of me! :D:D

4895050248_d73c4a90b7_b.jpg

4895050972_b1ffcdbe2a_z.jpg

So warm and snuggly in there and as it only cost £1 and can be dumped when the gates open I bought three! One for each gig!:LOL::LOL:

We'll have a heatwave now I've bought them! :awesome:

:LOL: Awesome. I may bring my waterproofs from my D.O.E Award. May as well use them again. So if anyone sees someone who looks like she belongs on a mountain , covered on glowsticks, it's me. :D

:LOL: Awesome. I may bring my waterproofs from my D.O.E Award. May as well use them again. So if anyone sees someone who looks like she belongs on a mountain , covered on glowsticks, it's me. :D

And if you see anyone who looks as though they belong in an oven, it's me! :awesome:

I won't take it in the stadium, I bought three so I'll just dump one outside each of the three gigs before going in!

I was thinking of getting some from poundland but I found someone on eBay selling a hundred and additional goodies for about six pounds. Glow in the dark whistles and glasses etc . I shall see on which I choose.

Snap!! Ball connectors are another free gift from the Glow Brothers!! As are bunny ear connectors.

I recommend the ones from Poundland, they're better than the ones I got from Ebay (brighter and longer lasting).

Oooh, okay thanks :)

no-one knows what song we have to snap the glowsticks at? or are we just keeping them on throughout the gig?

I was thinking that..... maybe put them on just as Muse come on if nobody can decide on a song?

If people have them on from the beginning of the gig it'll still be light so wont have as much effect and they'll be on during the support acts so wont have as big of an effect when Muse come on.... :S

I thought at first that we might put them at one particular song but I think we're gonna snap them on when Muse are about to come on. It'll be virtually impossible to put them on whilst they're playing as the crowd will be moving too much.

The quiet, calm shortly before they come on will be the best time and I think by then it will be starting to get a little dark. The glow lasts for a few hours so they'll still be going when it gets pitch dark.

I thought at first that we might put them at one particular song but I think we're gonna snap them on when Muse are about to come on. It'll be virtually impossible to put them on whilst they're playing as the crowd will be moving too much.

The quiet, calm shortly before they come on will be the best time and I think by then it will be starting to get a little dark. The glow lasts for a few hours so they'll still be going when it gets pitch dark.

Good thinking.

Snap!! Ball connectors are another free gift from the Glow Brothers!! As are bunny ear connectors.

Snap = pun. We should make a big glow ball to throw around :D . I actually really want the glasses . Connect ( teen health centre where I live) is giving them away with chlyamidia tests .tempting ... Lol

Edit: I think the ones I want to buy are from glow mountain. You get some more freebies it seem : )

Snap = pun. We should make a big glow ball to throw around :D . I actually really want the glasses . Connect ( teen health centre where I live) is giving them away with chlyamidia tests .tempting ... Lol

Edit: I think the ones I want to buy are from glow mountain. You get some more freebies it seem : )

all we get it a chocolate bar and a condom! :LOL:

all we get it a chocolate bar and a condom! :LOL:

I'll do anything for free chocolate and the condom will come in useful!

BTW has anyone contacted the LCCC about bringing these glowsticks in? I got asked to empty my plastic water bottle when I went there last.

BTW has anyone contacted the LCCC about bringing these glowsticks in? I got asked to empty my plastic water bottle when I went there last.

I doubt they will :S

They sometimes see them as 'safety hazzards' incase they split or people wear them as necklaces etc..

Most gigs I have been to they get took off you so most people sneak them in ;)

If that was for Green Day that's weird, that info page quoted a couple of days ago said 500ml of water was allowed. At Bern we couldn't take plastic bottles in but we could pour the contents into paper cups there, I like that idea, seems less 'tight' of the stadium.

They often visit schools but I never get a free condoms or chocolate. I got a case for condoms once,and was like "and now what?" :LOL:

a case!? like a suitcase!? :LOL:

we only a Freddo bar though :( peeing in a pot for a Freddo :noey:

maybe email them as someone emailed them a while back about golden circle so maybe they'll answer your question too :happy:

Archived