ive only got one poster so far :( i want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the one i have is of the resistance and where it says muse the words are covered in single covers.

i also want one from goffertpark and one of the whole band

im also gonna cut out my pic of matt from q magazines :awesome: review of glasto!!

:awesome: im 19 and only be a hardcore Muser for a year now (I did "like" them but just listened to rock radio and such)

Anyways, I'm doing what your dad did to you to my younger sister (2 yrs) and brother (5 yrs)!! :D They have heard every Muse song at least 5 times (some random b-sides i dont have on itunes), and their favorites about 50 times :LOL:

I'm doing that to my niece (2 months). New Born was the first song she ever heard because I was at the hospital with my iPod when she was born and I played it straight away. :happy:

• 2 weeks later...
My room is too small to step back and take a photo of the whole wall. |:

So I had to do it in sections.

wall1.jpg

wall2part1.jpg

wall2part2.jpg

ceilingpart1.jpg

ceilingpart2.jpg

Yeah, my room is awesome, wanna fight about it?

:eek: the jealousy...it burns!!

I don't really have a Muse wall...it's more of a music wall that mostly consists of Muse...and I have another poster to add!! I did do a hand drawn picture of the boys last year :LOL: I'll post a picture if anybody's interested! I'd post a pic of my music wall but I'm visiting family and I can't teleport :p

Here's my wall :happy: All Muse covering an entire wall in my room! The pics are a bit big, sorry!

DSCN1829.jpg

DSCN1830.jpg

DSCN1831.jpg

DSCN1832.jpg

DSCN1833.jpg

DSCN1834.jpg

DSCN1835.jpg

DSCN1837.jpg

Most of the pics came from the NME special, I had 2 copies so I figured I'd use one to decorate my wall :chuckle:

Also, the person who has the Muse/Doctor Who room, I'm very jealous!!

Here's my wall :happy: All Muse covering an entire wall in my room! The pics are a bit big, sorry!

DSCN1829.jpg

DSCN1830.jpg

DSCN1831.jpg

DSCN1832.jpg

DSCN1833.jpg

DSCN1834.jpg

DSCN1835.jpg

DSCN1837.jpg

Most of the pics came from the NME special, I had 2 copies so I figured I'd use one to decorate my wall :chuckle:

OMG! your wall looks IDENTICAL to my friends! She had two copies of the NME Special and decided to stick all the pictures up! And she has the same band poster as you and the same The Resistance poster! I'll tell her to post some pictures of her wall =D

OMG! your wall looks IDENTICAL to my friends! She had two copies of the NME Special and decided to stick all the pictures up! And she has the same band poster as you and the same The Resistance poster! I'll tell her to post some pictures of her wall =D

hahah awesome, I'd love to see it!

Wow... I'm just stunned by your walls. And SO JEALOUS! I want those! My wall only has like 2 posters and some pictures and drawings... But I don't have much wall space anyway. I hate that here in Finland you have to buy all those magazines from ebay or somewhere like that, 'cause they don't ever put Muse on the magazines :mad:

• 3 weeks later...
It took me and my brother over half an hour to put up the 4 posters. They kept falling off. :LOL:

Impressive!

My wall would be full of Muse-ness but I like minimalism :LOL: I have got a few posters up though, I'll try and get some photos up later!

Archived