[ATTACH]9318[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9319[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9320[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9321[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9322[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9323[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9324[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9325[/ATTACH]

Some are a bit blurry because they were taken on my Webcam :)

Looks great :happy: !!!!!!

• 5 months later...

[attach]11431[/attach]

[attach]11432[/attach]

[attach]11433[/attach]

[attach]11434[/attach]

[attach]11435[/attach]

[attach]11436[/attach]

[attach]11437[/attach]

[attach]11438[/attach]

[attach]11439[/attach]

[attach]11440[/attach]

[attach]11441[/attach]

[attach]11442[/attach] :D:d:d:d

wweeeeeooooowwwwww!!! cool stuff. i just have the one poster (one w/ all muse covers on it). rest of me walls are taken up by shelves, a huge beatles poster, 2 pink floyd posters, art from me friends,a franz ferdinand poster, 3 guitars, and a violin. very crowded to say the least

Thank you.. only taken me just over a year but been a fan for almost 11 years..only recently moved to this house a few years ago and I needed to paint it white :p

Haha.. yes I'm only 14.... I have to thank my dad for playing Showbiz to me all the time when I was 3 in 1999... been a fan ever since but saw them for the first time last year.. bit emotional :LOL:

:awesome: im 19 and only be a hardcore Muser for a year now (I did "like" them but just listened to rock radio and such)

Anyways, I'm doing what your dad did to you to my younger sister (2 yrs) and brother (5 yrs)!! :D They have heard every Muse song at least 5 times (some random b-sides i dont have on itunes), and their favorites about 50 times :LOL:

Haha.. My mum hates coming into my room.. she feels paranoid about all the eyes :LOL:

mine are on my door, which faces the wall when opened, so 95% of the time they dont even see them:rolleyes: just when they are in my room with the door closed....

:awesome: im 19 and only be a hardcore Muser for a year now (I did "like" them but just listened to rock radio and such)

Anyways, I'm doing what your dad did to you to my younger sister (2 yrs) and brother (5 yrs)!! :D They have heard every Muse song at least 5 times (some random b-sides i dont have on itunes), and their favorites about 50 times :LOL:

My niece is due to be born next week.. I've bought her a t-shirt saying 'Forget Lullabies, I want Muse!'

[attach]7468[/attach]

[attach]7469[/attach]

[attach]7470[/attach]

[attach]7471[/attach]

[attach]7472[/attach]

[attach]7473[/attach]

[attach]7474[/attach]

[attach]7475[/attach]

:D

[attach]7476[/attach]

Fuuuuuuuuu-

This is my Muse wall.*iz pwoud* I did it a few months ago.

copyofdsc08922.jpg

And this one was made by me and my sister around amonth or two ago..There are four posters under that.

copyofdsc00098.jpg

Archived