Pic in post wight before me: In the upper left, on that Rock Sound poster, the Muse logo is PHAIL :mad:

Otherwise a really pwoper wall :awesome:

All I have is a big The Resistance poster and my ticket for the Copenhagen gig this year... soon, I'll buy all CD's and find a way to hang them up :D

ifcyro.png

:awesome:

[attach]7468[/attach]

[attach]7469[/attach]

[attach]7470[/attach]

[attach]7471[/attach]

[attach]7472[/attach]

[attach]7473[/attach]

[attach]7474[/attach]

[attach]7475[/attach]

:D

[attach]7476[/attach]

Wow!! I so want your room, it's awesome! :eek:

Sucks being an adult, I cannot put posters in my room, only pwoperly framed pictures :supersad:

Man I wish I had an awesome Muse wall like you guys. I especially love that Eurasia flag! My wall is completely dead...sigh. About 2 years ago, we got our house fully re-done. We got an extension so there were 2 new bedrooms and a bathroom. But my wall is completely empty. I will try to get some Muse posters and such, possibly hang up my shirt :LOL:. All I have is my Harry Potter poster for the 7th book that I got when it first came out here in America (I stayed up all night at Borders with my sister and aunt), my calender (which I am replacing with a hello kitty one :LOL:), and those fuzzy posters that you color in. Its awesome. My wall can never beat any of these awesome ones in this thread.

Archived