Well, at least in Finland, they don't...

Guess I'm off to buy a Demi...not.

I'll have to pay for the highly over-expensive posters in the Muse shop...:(

...Or then I'll just leave my room without Muse posters, leaving it to look empty and depressing...:stunned:

Get girly,buy Demi

:stunned:

There really nice photos! :) Did you just print them out or did you get them done properly? They seem really good quality. Id love some!

nope :p well here they are in higher quality because i found my memory card for my cam:

100_6758.jpg

the bottom picture is a muse article from my local paper! I couldn't believe my eyes and they used such an ownsome pic!

100_6757.jpg

i plan on making a huge panorama around my room of the wembley shows (looking to get shots from many angles to make it look 360) it's gonna be a feat but well worth it!! :D

I love my muse wall... complete with little square posters that I made from the concert I went to, that have photos and lyrics on them... random squares with lyrics on them... and a rip out from a magazine... I also have my muse shrine (disassembled but on the right on my desk) which has the tour programme and the Triple J mag :) :)

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs901.ash1/180994_1861444456802_1261671206_32290616_8386187_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180713_1861444336799_1261671206_32290615_2090826_n.jpg

Well, at least in Finland, they don't...

Guess I'm off to buy a Demi...not.

I'll have to pay for the highly over-expensive posters on the Muse shop...:(

...Or then I'll just leave my room without Muse posters, leaving it look empty and depressing...:stunned:

The posters are pretty cheap, my lad. One big wall/door poster for $6? A bargain I'd say. I was expecting $20.

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived