Last night I went to see the recording of the Christmas special of Never Mind the Buzzcocks. David Tennant was hosting..:D

Anyway! On the Intro's round, Phill Jupitus has to do Uprising! Then Catherine Tate thought it was the Doctor Who theme tune... :facepalm: After the round, Tennant did some jokes on Matt Bellamy. I seemed to be the only one who was not laughing. Taking the piss out of Matt's crazy theories is not funny! :phu:

Last night I went to see the recording of the Christmas special of Never Mind the Buzzcocks. David Tennant was hosting..:D

Anyway! On the Intro's round, Phill Jupitus has to do Uprising! Then Catherine Tate thought it was the Doctor Who theme tune... :facepalm: After the round, Tennant did some jokes on Matt Bellamy. I seemed to be the only one who was not laughing. Taking the piss out of Matt's crazy theories is not funny! :phu:

:chuckle: Matt doesn't actually believe all of his crazy theories.

That sounds cool, do you know the date it will be on? I assume it's around Christmas time.

Seeing as though when he starts talking about some of the conspiracies he's investigates - he can barely stop himself from laughing, I doubt he does actually believe most of them :LOL:

hhhaaaaaaaliens :awesome:

:LOL: since the fifties :LOL:

... i agree with you there :p think he just finds them interesting

It depends how he said it I suppose. Matt may have laughed too if it was good humoured. David Tennant comes over as a nice guy, I have difficulty imagining him being offensive, but I'll have to watch it for myself I guess.

I think Matt is just open minded. He doesn't believe a lot of the crazy stuff, but I think he's open to exploring stuff that others might dismiss, which doesn't make him stupid or mad. People used to laugh at those who claimed the world was round when everyone thought it was flat!:)

This sounds worth watching anyway. Thanks for that.:)

:eek: OMG, my fandom OTP! I'm excited!

Archived