David said Matt received fan male saying that if he didn't sleep with these people, they would commit suicide. I swear that's a really old story; but they said it was recent. Idk.

yeah thats what i thought.. from that interview that said whats the weirdest thing a fan'd ever done..

i swear i've managed to watch that thing more than once..

Last night I went to see the recording of the Christmas special of Never Mind the Buzzcocks. David Tennant was hosting..:D

Anyway! On the Intro's round, Phill Jupitus has to do Uprising! Then Catherine Tate thought it was the Doctor Who theme tune... :facepalm: After the round, Tennant did some jokes on Matt Bellamy. I seemed to be the only one who was not laughing. Taking the piss out of Matt's crazy theories is not funny! :phu:

NOONECARES.jpg

Last night I went to see the recording of the Christmas special of Never Mind the Buzzcocks. David Tennant was hosting..:D

Anyway! On the Intro's round, Phill Jupitus has to do Uprising! Then Catherine Tate thought it was the Doctor Who theme tune... :facepalm: After the round, Tennant did some jokes on Matt Bellamy. I seemed to be the only one who was not laughing. Taking the piss out of Matt's crazy theories is not funny! :phu:

Oh? I laughed.

Archived