iplayer? :LOL:

im so unintellectual i have an mp3player and not an ipod where is iplayer?iplayer.com?

/n00b

:p Sorry, umm iplayer, is like the BBC catch up service, but you can only watch it if your in the UK. Im guessing your not, so that was me being stupid, and giving you a crap answer, apologies. :D

The OP said they didn't laugh at the recording.

I'm always laughing/taking the piss out of my favourite things! Maybe it's because I'm a Star Wars fan :LOL:

Oh dear; someone needs to get a sense of humour then. I thought every Muse fan took the piss out of Matt's crackpot theories. :LOL:

Stumbled across this thread whilst doing a little Google search and thought, seeing as you appreciated Mr Tennant's quip you might be interested in this little Facebook group I've set up.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?v=info&gid=205164318291

I know its a bit lame but as I can see that I'm not the only person who enjoyed it on NMTB last night I think its worth it.

Loved Phil and Bernard's rendition of Uprising - Bernard's now my hero after tonight!

I thought the Muse jokes were funny. Why do some fans always take offence so easily at stuff like that?

I was suprised they were made. Remember Plug In Baby being on Buzzcocks and Muse just getting ignored :LOL:

I found it pretty funny. If you're going to take the piss out of Matt it's going to be for stuff like that. Also LOL that Uprising was chosen so it fitted in to the whole Dr.Who theme they had going on

Archived