I watched Buzzcocks last night,

It was hilarious!

David Tennant kept playing "Fix You" and kept saying "I like Coldplay... get over it.."

Or my persoanl Favourite:

Daivd: "Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear?"

Bernard: "David?"

David: "No its Chritmas so its Jesus"

but yeah so glad Muse where memtioned. XD

I got the song straight away when Phil and Bernard started singing "Uprising"

XD

I watched Buzzcocks last night,

It was hilarious!

David Tennant kept playing "Fix You" and kept saying "I like Coldplay... get over it.."

Or my persoanl Favourite:

Daivd: "Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear?"

Bernard: "David?"

David: "No its Chritmas so its Jesus"

but yeah so glad Muse where memtioned. XD

I got the song straight away when Phil and Bernard started singing "Uprising"

XD

I loved that part on Nevermind the Buzzcocks at the end when they are having the quick fire question round, and Catherine Tate gets the Coldplay song correct.

David Tennant looked so happy to hear that clip of Coldplay... again!:D

I also loved the big fude with Jo Whiley and Catherine about how Jo should have been the Doctor's assistance. :LOL:

Thanks for posting that clip. I thought it was funny! I wouldn't be surprised if Matt had used that excuse to get out of PE! :LOL: Even though he may have liked PE. [snip]

There was no way that Uprising was even remotely recognisable from that mock up.

+1. Their singing version of "Uprising" was horrible; it almost sounded more like "Knights of Cydonia," even though it wasn't really that, either.

I liked Tate, but I thought she was forcing things out, especially the laugh.

I loved her when she was sure that Uprising was the theme to Doctor Who :chuckle: easy mistake to confuse the 2!!

Still I thought it was recognisable - they even did the clapping :awesome:

but Whiley guessing Invincible :noey:

I loved her when she was sure that Uprising was the theme to Doctor Who :chuckle: easy mistake to confuse the 2!!

Still I thought it was recognisable - they even did the clapping :awesome:

but Whiley guessing Invincible :noey:

That was brilliant. I had a massive laughing fit when David say, "Doctor, doctor, I have a strawberry on my head!" Then she said, "You must be a cone!" :LOL:

But Whiley. Just no in general. :noey:

That was brilliant. I had a massive laughing fit when David say, "Doctor, doctor, I have a strawberry on my head!" Then she said, "You must be a cone!" :LOL:

But Whiley. Just no in general. :noey:

:LOL:

I've just remember the bit about sex with darleks: "Harder! Harder! Harder! HARDER!"

And Catherine Tate telling Chris Martin "good luck with that!" (being a recording artist) Was that Chris Martin from Coldplay? "God I hope not" :LOL:

:LOL:

I've just remember the bit about sex with darleks: "Harder! Harder! Harder! HARDER!"

And Catherine Tate telling Chris Martin "good luck with that!" (being a recording artist) Was that Chris Martin from Coldplay? "God I hope not" :LOL:

Omg :LOL::LOL: So glad I recorded this, need to watch it again!

:p Sorry, umm iplayer, is like the BBC catch up service, but you can only watch it if your in the UK. Im guessing your not, so that was me being stupid, and giving you a crap answer, apologies. :D

:LOL: it's not your fault that I don't live in ze bestest country in the world.

Thanks anyway! I'll just look it up on Youtube. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived