Song written by Muse for Adam Lambert

bunerz

SOAKED IS REAL!?!

I already knew this song existed but I just assumed it was the name of another one we've already heard.

Muse recorded this song YEARS ago but it was unreleased it seems, I guess they've donated it to Adam.

OHHhhhhhh! So it's not worthy enough for Muse to record, just Adam. :LOL:

SOAKED IS REAL!?!

I already knew this song existed but I just assumed it was the name of another one we've already heard.

Muse recorded this song YEARS ago but it was unreleased it seems, I guess they've donated it to Adam.

How did you hear about it's existence?

*goes to check Musewiki*

EDIT: Nope, no info on Musewiki about it

So Matt has time to write a song for Adam Lambert?

Where's our b-side? :indiff:

I was actually wondering about that :erm:

But like other people said, maybe he didn't think it was good enough for muse ;)

I don't think I'd be able to buy it then, even if Matt had written it! Matt - sing it yourself you silly sod! :p:LOL:

Yeah, exactly. I don't care if Matt wrote it, I don't think I could handle anything being sung by that voice. :noey:

Of course it might not even be true!

I seriously hope it's not true... god let it not be true! :'( :p

SOAKED IS REAL!?!

:eek: Ok Niall... more details plz thnx!

SOAKED IS REAL!?!

I was also thinking this could be an old one, because a song with the same name has been on the ascap list for quite a while now. (On warner/chappell's old website too.)

Wait where did this come from anyway?? cuz maybe its not true. Adam Lambert wrote it on his Twitter and thats where everyone hear it from or from a different source???

How come it says nothing about this on Muse's website?

I don't think it's 'Musey' enough to be posted as official news. After all, don't think it was posted when Matt composed that music for The International.

Personally, I like Adam Lambert. Sure, he goes a bit overboard, but his performance of Tracks of My Tears (live, not studio version) was amazing, and Mad World was good too.

So I don't really mind Muse donating a song that they were likely to never record anyway to him.

As far as Lady Gaga goes, she also wrote a song for his album. Should be an interesting album...I might just download it.

Wait where did this come from anyway?? cuz maybe its not true. Adam Lambert wrote it on his Twitter and thats where everyone hear it from or from a different source???

How come it says nothing about this on Muse's website?

Cos they're too ashamed? :LOL:

Did he actually write any songs for his own album? :LOL:

this is the issue with these talent shows. they pretty much get gifted everything.

not got an issue with this though, think its pretty cool that matt is writing songs for pop artists, might also let him put some of his lesser work into them rather than muse.

Archived