bunerz

Song written by Muse for Adam Lambert

exactly.

Edit: OMFG i just heard adam lambert singing feeling good. its worse than starlight, i might just have nightmares.

This isn't too bad, actually.

...imagine Muse playing that song during the tour... then people will start making a fuss about setlists:rolleyes::LOL:

They can have Adam come out as a special guest to perform it :awesome:

gaaaaaah can't believe i even typed that! *goes and gets lysol to disinfect her keyboard*

and.. why did i open this link again?

Oh dear! It starts off okay then goes really stupid!:LOL:

OMG! Let's hope he doesn't crucify Matt's song like this! OMG!:LOL:

He's the only guy whose Muse cover's I'm able to listen to and also like. I find him interesting.

/I cannot stand Idols but Adam's not too bad at all.

Oh dear! It starts off okay then goes really stupid!:LOL:

OMG! Let's hope he doesn't crucify Matt's song like this! OMG!:LOL:

He will... that's what he does ;) What you see there is his "style"...... :facepalm:

Oh to be Dexter Morgan right now.

Adam Lambert's a serial killer... A serial killer of music, good taste and common sense! :facepalm:

:LOL: Brilliant!

I know it hasn't been released yet, but I think I can safely say that anytime someone buys that song God will microwave a kitten and throw a puppy into a woodchipper.

DEAR GOD, MATT! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! THINK OF THE PUPPIES! :supersad:

:LOL:

Yeah! On the Zane Lowe interview, he described Adam as "hammy".

Exactly.

I remember when I was watching it, it sent me into uncontrollable laugher for a little while :LOL:

GO MATT!

That's the reason why I doubt Matt would have done that, unless he's just completely taking the piss, which wouldn't surprise me :D

My grandad was on about Adam Lambert a few days ago to me.

The dude has range! Some of his songs are good but nothing I would wanna download let alone buy!

I'm interested in this song though!

Hahaa, funniest thing I've heard all day.

I never quite "got" Lambert but I guess he does have a voice. That overly theatrical style just isn't for me. I know people have made this point before but he suits musical theater better than solo artist albums/tours.

I can't imagine Matt handing some killer choon away so I don't mind. It will probably be some middle-of-the-road syrupy ballad. Matt will get a ton of money from this so good for him.

That Startlight cover is absolutely horrendous though.

Oh god I really don't like Adam Lambert at all but I kinda wanna hear it cuz Matt wrote it. I'll probly end up turning it off tho cuz I cant listen to that guys voice. Why would Matt write the song for him I would much rather hear Muse do it??

He will... that's what he does ;) What you see there is his "style"...... :facepalm:

I don't think I'd be able to buy it then, even if Matt had written it! Matt - sing it yourself you silly sod! :p:LOL:

Of course it might not even be true!

SOAKED IS REAL!?!

I already knew this song existed but I just assumed it was the name of another one we've already heard.

Muse recorded this song YEARS ago but it was unreleased it seems, I guess they've donated it to Adam.