Song written by Muse for Adam Lambert

bunerz

This might well annoy/baffle some people... :LOL:

Apparently Matt has written a song called 'Soaked' for Adam Lambert's new album.

Adam Lambert's twitter:

There is also a song called "Soaked" written by Muse! Also a tune called "Music Again" written by Justin Hawkins of the Darkness!

Now that is weird :stunned: But the real question is this: Why do you follow him in the first place?!:LOL:

Yep! I checked his website to make sure. This is scary!

What Adam Lambert looks scary or Matt writing for him is scary?

It's not that strange, the cover I mean. Rufus Wainwright wore female clothes on one of his covers and Adam Lambert wears make-up and stuff anyway doesn't he?

What Adam Lambert looks scary or Matt writing for him is scary?

It's not that strange, the cover I mean. Rufus Wainwright wore female clothes on one of his covers and Adam Lambert wears make-up and stuff anyway doesn't he?

Everything is scary. :LOL:

Apparently Matt has written a song called 'Soaked' for Adam Lambert's new album.

Adam Lambert's twitter:

There is also a song called "Soaked" written by Muse! Also a tune called "Music Again" written by Justin Hawkins of the Darkness!

My reaction? I said "OH. DEAR. GOD." out loud at my computer.

If this is true, seriously matt... what is up with you? :facepalm: I think we need an intervention!

but when it goes out ill probably just buy that song cuz mat wrote it.

I know it hasn't been released yet, but I think I can safely say that anytime someone buys that song God will microwave a kitten and throw a puppy into a woodchipper.

DEAR GOD, MATT! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! THINK OF THE PUPPIES! :supersad:

Ah come on! He's actually the most potential Idols guy. He's got the voice, and the unique personality. I'm actually happy about this even if I will get attacked by some people now for sure.

meh I'm not going to attack you, but I happen to find the dude's voice horrendous and his image to be irritating :noey: it all seems so rehearsed, fake, like he's perpetually "trying too hard" :noey:

Adam Lambert's twitter:

I was :LOL: first for a looooooong time, then :stunned: , then :eek: ... and then :pope:, and then :facepalm: , but then :fear:.

At the end, I'm :supersad: . ZOMFG MATTHEWWWWW!!!!! :confused:

[/DRAMA]

Archived