Blackout

Forced In + Bliss (extended)

Plug In Baby

Dead Star

Hyper Music

Micro Cuts

Stockholm Syndrome + avalanche of riffs

Knights of Cydonia

I'd put Escape and Muscle Museum in there if I could but not sure where they'd fit :erm:

It's great. I feel like B&H could fit better later on in the set around the Hate this/Hysteria/Fury section

It's great. I feel like B&H could fit better later on in the set around the Hate this/Hysteria/Fury section

Yeah it could to be fair.

When I thought about B&H, I thought about when they played their first Wembley date and it was just before Citizen Erased. Thought it was a nice transition, and I kinda feel it works better earlier in a gig. Maybe I'm just so used to seeing it played like 5 songs in :LOL:

Anyone else think that Chris singing his two songs (hopefully) will make it more likely that they'll play songs like TSP or Hyper Music where he sings more prominently?

Mmh.. I don't know. Hyper Music maybe, but first we'll have to see if they'll play Save Me and Liquid State live :LOL:

A totally unrealistic one, but i think it could be nice:

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

MK Ultra

Assassin (Grand Omega Bosses)

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Hysteria

Citizen Erased

United States Of Eurasia

Ruled By Secrecy

Megalomania

Invincible

Bliss

Space Dementia

Exogenesis

Unnatural Selection

Stockholm Syndrome

Take A Bow

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia

Mmh.. I don't know. Hyper Music maybe, but first we'll have to see if they'll play Save Me and Liquid State live :LOL:

If they continued playing Hyper Music on this tour, I would shit myself with happiness. That song is fucking amazing live.

If they continued playing Hyper Music on this tour, I would shit myself with happiness. That song is fucking amazing live.

This. The only two very rare OoS songs which could be played this tour are HM and Darkshines, imho. HM because of Chris' singing and Darkshines because they said they were happy with how it was played live.

This. The only two very rare OoS songs which could be played this tour are HM and Darkshines, imho. HM because of Chris' singing and Darkshines because they said they were happy with how it was played live.

Bare in mind though that Muse said that Reading/Leeds was a sort of swansong for Origin of Symmetry and that they would stop playing most of the songs live in the future. Sad I know because Hyper Music is one song that I am yet to see live, and it's one of my favourites.

Bare in mind though that Muse said that Reading/Leeds was a sort of swansong for Origin of Symmetry and that they would stop playing most of the songs live in the future. Sad I know because Hyper Music is one song that I am yet to see live, and it's one of my favourites.

What Muse say is going to happen =/= what is actually going to happen.

Possible Absolution 10th anniversary setlist: (including some guesswork for how the new songs will fit in)

Apocalypse Please

Supremacy

Madness

Uprising

The Small Print

Supermassive Black Hole

United States of Eurasia

Save Me/Liquid State (guessing one of these is a piano song)

Ruled by Secrecy

Survival

Follow Me

Starlight

Big Freeze

Time Is Running Out

Knights of Cydonia

Falling Away With You

Interlude + Hysteria

Blackout

Stockholm Syndrome

The Groove

Fury

Eternally Missed

That turned out a bit weird. But I'm sure you get the general idea :LOL:

Bearing in mind the new songs are based upon what I've read from the NME interview, and this could be something they actually play:

1. Supremacy

2. Uprising

3. Map of the Problematique

4. Madness

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. New Born

7. Follow Me

8. United States of Eurasia

9. Survial

10. Feeling Good

11. Resistance

12. Save Me

13. Liquid State

14. Starlight

15. Time Is Running Out

16. Big Freeze

17. Stockholm Syndrome

Encore:

18. The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

19. The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Encore 2:

20. Take A Bow

21. Plug In Baby

22. Knights of Cydonia

Bearing in mind the new songs are based upon what I've read from the NME interview, and this could be something they actually play:

1. Supremacy

2. Uprising

3. Map of the Problematique

4. Madness

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. New Born

7. Follow Me

8. United States of Eurasia

9. Survial

10. Feeling Good

11. Resistance

12. Save Me

13. Liquid State

14. Starlight

15. Time Is Running Out

16. Big Freeze

17. Stockholm Syndrome

Encore:

18. The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

19. The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Encore 2:

20. Take A Bow

21. Plug In Baby

22. Knights of Cydonia

The length is good, but Feeling Good needs to go. Also the 2nd encore is straight out of the tour that shall not be named (aka TR tour)

This could be OK for a sort of template, then they could rotate some of the songs with oldies from time to time.

The length is good, but Feeling Good needs to go. Also the 2nd encore is straight out of the tour that shall not be named (aka TR tour)

This could be OK for a sort of template, then they could rotate some of the songs with oldies from time to time.

Yeah, I feel the same about Feeling Good but this is supposed to be a sort-of most-likely kinda thing, and they haven't stopped playing that song since they started. The only reason I took the encore from the tour that shall not be named is because I liked it :LOL:

How about an explanation?

Sorry for the double post, by the way.

KoC just can't close another single gig in Muse history :LOL:

The rest of the set sounded good though, maybe apart of the last encore (which, as it's already been said, it's the TR stadium one).

Archived