Matt definitely said they were rehearsing them in the album order, nothing about what order they'd be played live apart from Supremacy being a possible opener.

Aye now that I think about it I think that's what Matt said they were doing in terms of rehearsing the album.

I think it was Zane Lowe who suggested that live they'll start with track 1, then play track 2, but I suppose we don't know for sure until Montpellier rolls around.

They might as well have a new jam introducing it. A Kitara+drums jam.

Surely it'd be like Undisclosed Desires was on the The Resistance tour then where the vast majority of people on this board prefer the jam to the actual song. :chuckle:

Yeah, TaB should be in that setlist (being my favourite Muse song :p)

I have a feeling CoD might return (if only!).

Something like this

1. Supremacy

2. Madness

3. Panic Station

4. Supermassive

5. Hysteria

6. Follow Me

7. Map Of The Problematique

8. City of Delusion

9. Save Me (assuming it's a piano song)

10. United States Of Eurasia

11. Apocalypse Please

12. Prelude + Survival

13. Hyper Music

14. Plug In Baby

15. Animals

16. Unsustainable

17. Isolated System

18. We are the universe + Uprising

19. Take a Bow

20. Stockholm

21. Knights Of Cydonia

22. Liquid State

Would be just great, I guess. And not THAT unlikely (apart from City of Delusion and Apocalypse Please being together in a setlist at this point)

and of course we haven't heard the song and we can't make a setlist out of songs we have not heard, but I'm just bored

Not a fan of the opening section, but otherwise that's pretty solid. (I assume)

I was quite bored during Helsinki Jam when I saw it live.

I really liked it. But I think it would be a bit of a cop-out to have the same piano section + jam + electronic song section. The worst section of the setlist last tour was always the last part, before the main set closer.

Looks like it's gonna be worse than that - I think Bellamy said the plan is to start with the arena gigs with Supremacy & Madness.

And people said Resistance was a momentum killer :facepalm:

I know he saud that about Supremacy, but i don't recall Madness ever being mentioned.

I was quite bored during Helsinki Jam when I saw it live.

Really? I loved it, but to be fair I had never heard it before and was completely taken aback by it.

Supremacy

Map of the Problematique

Panic Station

Supermassive Black Hole

Hysteria

Bliss

Follow Me

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Space Dementia

Save Me

Liquid State

Survival

Animals

Starlight

Madness

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia

Unsustainable

Uprising

Take A Bow

Stockholm Syndrome

I feel like I'm missing something...

Honestly, I think all Jams suck. It's just another excuse for playing less real songs.

I have to agree. Just an excuse for Matt to take a breather, really. Especially since THEY ARE NOT EVEN JAMS, as they are rehearsed and "pre-determined".

Supremacy

Panic Station

Follow Me

Save Me

Liquid State

Animals

I feel like I'm missing something...

...the album release? :LOL: Seems a bit presumptuous, is all I'm saying.

1.Take A Bow

2.Uprising(Riff)

3.Supermassive Black Hole

4.Unsustainable

5.MK Ultra

6.Dead Star

7.Citizen Erased

8.Hoodoo

9.Sunburn

10.Apocalypse Please

11.City Of Delusion

12.Hysteria

13.The Groove

14.Plug In Baby

15.Unnatural Selection

Encore

16.Supremacy

17.Assassin(Extended)

18.Stockholm Syndrome+Riffs

Encore

19.Muscle Museum

20.Bliss(Extended)

I'd like to hear some actual spontaneous jamming on the next tour, but somehow I doubt that will happen. Matt is too much of a perfectionist.

I wouldn't care if it's spontaneous or not but they used to do full bands jams during the BH&R tour. They were fun. I would also like to hear Minimum again as a jam but that isn't happening.

It was only Forced In for the BH&R tour though wasn't it? Most smaller jams moved onto post-song jams in The Resistance tour.

Ya almost every song had some addition to it at one point.

Didn't they used to have Jimmy Jam and all that shizz. Could be possible I'm only thinking of Wembley though.

Ya almost every song had some addition to it at one point.

Didn't they used to have Jimmy Jam and all that shizz. Could be possible I'm only thinking of Wembley though.

Jimmy Jam was played as an intro/outro sometimes. Starlight at Reading was an example.

I also remember Man of Mystery. But I guess Popcorn was the short-lived equivalent of that in The Resistance tour.

Jimmy Jam was played as an intro/outro sometimes. Starlight at Reading was an example.

I also remember Man of Mystery. But I guess Popcorn was the short-lived equivalent of that in The Resistance tour.

Ya I guess. I remember thinking Popcorn was good live. Would need to see a video of it played again though.

http://musewiki.org/Waitakere_Trusts_Stadium_2007_(gig) -- Lol at the comment after Citizen Erased.

Archived