Wellington is pretty exciting. There's a few media dickheads hanging around our hall since this Darren Hughes thing has come about.

I saw Heather Roy speak in the political science class the other day, it was a bit of a laugh.

:LOL:

Impressive.

I didn't hear it, but that's probably due to the fucking construction site just outside the window of the Arts lab. Can hardly even hear my iPod over the top of it. :indiff:

Aha I love that we are conversing from like just a few hundred metres away :LOL:

I just noticed that its March and I still have a Christmas avatar

Edit: Not any more :D

Edited by darkshineskitty

The newspaper I work for put someone else's name on one of my articles today. :( And it was one of the few articles I've written that I really liked and was proud of. So you could say I'm a bit peeved.

My newspaper keeps publishing my articles with my mug from four years ago that I do not look like anymore, instead of the one I submitted to them at the beginning of last year and have resubmitted twice since. I feel your peevedness. :(

The newspaper I work for put someone else's name on one of my articles today. :( And it was one of the few articles I've written that I really liked and was proud of. So you could say I'm a bit peeved.

Oh that is unfair. I hope they put a correction for you in the next edition!

*Doesn't want to get back to drawing excell graphs*

I pulled an all-nighter for the quarter-final. I'm thinking of doing the same tonight, even though I have a meeting with my MA supervisor at 11am.

I thought of going to bed when SA were 90-2 in the quarter-final - I would have never forgiven myself if I did! So I don't want to go to bed and miss something super amazing.

Edited by _Ed_

Kinda don't want them to win solely because we're in Belgium when the final is on.

That's a good reason.

But wouldn't it be amazing if, after years of "FUCK YEAH WE'RE GONNA WIN THE RUGBY WORLD CUP IN 2011!" the cricket team went and won the World Cup first? Especially if the All Blacks later fail.